oo1

Love at Second Sight [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The first met;[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Another day, another common scene infront of Bangtan dorms. All the fansite masters are taking flawless pictures of Bangtan. And today will be an important day for Jungkook because its his first day at high school, SOPA.

"Hoseok-ah, Taehyung-ah, faster! Stop acting like love birds. We're late for Jungkook's first day at high school!" the manager shouted "Shoot. W-wait for us. Sorry guys" Hoseok said as he hop in the van.

While the vehicle is departing, Taehyung saw all familiar faces. He brags about the fansite that came to see him today. Tch. He stickes out his tougue while looking at other members. "Wahh really this hyung. Im late for my first day and thats what important to you?!" Jungkook glares at Taehyung. "Hehe, sorry Kookie. But I woke up late and everything was wrong. I can’t even find any perfect outfit for today. Thank god I found this nerd glasses though I did not even have time put lip balm" "Its fine hyung. At least you gave in your time to be with me at my first day. Thanks hyungs"

"Ahh its nothing" "Dont forget to treat me after the ceremony. Im seriously hungry" "I didn’t do it for you. I just missed school" Jimin laughed as he high-five with Suga.

Rapmon saw Jungkook's irritated face so he decided to hit Suga and Jimin's heads.

"What the- yah hyung what’s that for? Why--" But the manager hyung cut them, "Hey hey shut up guys. What’s the commotion? I can’t concentrate in my driving." "There's no commotion or selling lotion" Jhope cracked a joke and they all laughed "We're about to arrive at SOPA anyway so touch-up your face or whatever because if anyone's late, I’m going left you in this car" "Yessir" they replied.

"Finally we've arrived! Are you nervous baby Kookie?" Taehyung asked. "Of course. Haven’t you been at high school?” Jungkook rolled his eyes. "What did you bring in your bag? It looks so heavy and it’s like you're bringing rocks in your bag" "In order to be a," Jungkook cleared his throat, and then he continued "...student material, I bring my books to impress the teacher" "Oh really? Anyways Jungkook lets take a selca while the fans are not arrive, YET"

After the selca session, as Bangtan walked to the school hall, they talked to Jungkook little things about high school. Some things like; don’t mess up with the seniors since this is his freshmen year, make a good impession, don’t try to flirt with girls, don’t be lonely, be nice and smile. But it’s not like Jungkook takes all s that Bangtan said to him. He just nodded and nodded and nodded. Well, teenagers are all like that. To make it worst, Jungkook is an idol, a group of rising idol. They became popular and popular day by day. Bangtan knew it’s hard to balance the time between work as an idol and a student. They have to practice dancing, singing, and rapping everyday! Other than that, they only slept like, 2-4 hours since they’re having their comeback.

From the entrance of the school til inside of the hall, It was decorated by many things. At the ceiling there were colorful balloons, while at the wall, it was decorated with portraits of the principal and some handmade craft. The wall and floor was in green color. The green color makes student and visitors think like “Go green! Save the world!” Lol “Welcome freshmen!” was hanging at the stage. And yes, it looked welcoming. Other than that, there were no chairs for the students. Maybe it was just for the first day.No chair was provided so Jungkook and other students must stand while listening to the speech.

“Good morning to all students. Congratulations! You’ve been selected to be in SOPA. I’m Mrs. Lee, the headmistress of SOPA. It’s the most welcome to have all of you, talented students. Don’t forget to study hard, study smart to achieve your dreams,” she looked at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter