Outstanding Day

Sunday Monday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I got tired of it. Tired of replaying the scene from this afternoon again and again in my stupid head. His flawless skin, his soft voice, they wouldn't escape my brain. Okay, okay, let's concentrate. I thought to myself and slightly slap my cheeks to gain the actual concentration. I tilted my head to look at the clock and I jumped in surprise when the clock showed 12:15 P.M. I still had 3 more homework to complete and maths homework is 7 pages long. I'M SCREWED. (☉_☉)

1:45 P.M.

I flipped my science book close in relief. Exhaustion and sleepiness were running through my veins. But still one more thing to do! I pulled my dairy out of my drawer before flipping it open. Spotting the word title, I furrowed my brows and thought for awhile. Then a good title came into my mind and I nodded excitedly before scribbling it down. 

 

Title: First move! 

" The memory was too overwhelming; cannot be written in words. "

 

 

♫ My once boring diary is now filled up with you (precious memories)
I want to write all about us and show you ♫

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

 

My vision was getting blurrier and blurrier then...... "SON NAEUN!"

The loud, high-pitched sound of my maths teacher awakened me with surprise. I sat up and looked at her blankly.

"What's wrong with you?", she asked with furrowed brows and the disappointment and anger were shown in her eyes.

"Have I.....done something wrong?", I asked with my index finger pointing to myself.

"EVERYTHING IS WRONG. Did I not teach you properly? How come you get all of these easy stuffs wrong?", she replied, in anger obviously.

 

The only thing I wanted to tell her was "Try to do it at 1 A.M. and let's see if you can get anything right". But I could estimate that I would get detention for this. So.. better not ....

 

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

 

"Naeun, I have something to discuss with you", my physics teacher uttered before pulling a stool in front of my desk to face me and seated himself down. He placed my physics book on my table and looked me with determined eyes. I stared blankly back at him.

"I get it that the lesson is quite hard and you need more time so I'll try to explain it to you again now", he commented before flipping the pages of my book until the last written page. The red marks of his red pen were displayed on nearly the whole page which had my mouth gapped open. 

"Did I do everything wrong?", I asked him in disbelief and also, anger. 

"Yeah, you did. But I can correct you now", he said comfortingly. 

"First of all, I don't know where you get this formula from", he said and circled the formula that I wrote as the answer. Embarrassed, I was damn embarrasssed. (-_-;)

 

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

 

"Naeun-ah, can you come here?", my literature teacher called. I nervously walked over to him. Don't tell me. Don't tell me that I've done everything wrong, for the third time today.

"Dae?", I replied and leaned closer to him. 

"You know.. I think you misread the topic", he commented with guilt in his voice. 

"The topic is about your role model. Your role model is good but you keep talking about her appearance and life when you are supposed to talk in which way and how she inspires you"

After all, I nearly fainted. (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

 

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

 

I was bloody tired and sleepy that I could barely opened my eyes. It was lunch time, the time for Myungsoo's tutorial. Only because it was Myungsoo; otherwise, I would go to sleep in the health clinic already. I entered the class and he wasn't even there yet. Should I just give him a call that I cannot give him tutorial today? But I won't see his face, oh my god. I cannot do that. I waited for a moment and due to my extreme sleepiness, I just decided to close my eyes to get a small rest first. My eyes were getting heavier and heavier. Holy crap. When will he come? 

 

Creaaaaaak♪

I opened my eyes wide open and Myungsoo was staring at me. Finally, the face that I missed so much. 

"Were you sleeping?", he asked with suspicion in his eyes. Embarrassing.. 

"Nooo", I denied quickly. Well, I wasn't sleeping.. just resting my eyes.. for a small moment. 

He chuckled in response and I started blushing. Because of the embarrassment but mainly... it was because of his cute chuckle and his dimples and his sparkling eyes and.. Ugh, tired of describing. I started feeling dizzy so I shook my head slightly.

"You okay?", he asked with his head tilted to look at me.

"I'm fine", I replied and opened my eyes bigger.

"You don't look fine. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter