The Hand

Sunday Monday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was staring blankly at the sheet in front of me. It was just some maths questions that I usually enjoyed doing so much but not that day. The only thing that ran in my mind was 'Is Myungsoo gonna be okay?'. I was sick worried about him. It must be so hard for him. He must feel so lonely right now. Should I go to accompany him? But who am I to do so? Ugh. 

BUZZ ♪   BUZZ ♪

I glanced over at my phone and to my surprise, I saw the name 'Him'. I actually saved his number like that so that my friend wouldn't know I had Myungsoo's number. I grabbed my phone immediately and unlocked it. 

'You've got 1 new message', the phone said. 

'Thanks for everything. It helps! :)', the message read. I just went crazy inside. HE EVEN INCLUDES A SMILEY FACE. 

'No problem. But are you okay? Honestly? I can accompany you if you want', I replied. Then I regretted a bit. Am I being too obvious? Feeling shameful..

'I'm okay now. Don't worry'

'Okay. Have a nice day'

'Thanks. You too'

That's how the conversation ended. How I don't want it to end.. 

 

♪ Saranghae sunday monday

tto sunday monday everyday ♪

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

Title: Helping Myungsoo ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

" How I'm proud of myself right now.. I HELPED MYUNGSOO. And he even appreciated that. He even sent me a message with a smiley face. We even texted with each other. Aren't we like lovers now? Okay, just kidding -.- "

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

 

Another day had come. The hallway was crowded and I knew what was happening so well. Nothing more than Myungsoo and his 6 friends who always drove the crowd mad every freakin' day. Hadn't been in this situation quite awhile since I started give Myungsoo tutorials but it wouldn't be any different today. That was when I felt the sting in my chest; realizing that there still wasn't any difference from the past. I am still the nobody who just walk by.

When I got closer and closer to Myungsoo, I dropped my gaze to the floor; just as usual. With my heart beat faster and faster, how I wish this would end quickly so I could walk comfortably again, look straightly at the way again. Just then, some psycotic girls clapped and jumped crazily behind me and I ended up being pushed even closer to Myungsoo and his fellows. I backed away quickly with surprise. At least, he didn't see me. Oh gosh. Who was that loser that push me? Then I felt a grip on my wrist. My reaction was turning around to look, of course. Then my eyes went egg-wide. Myungsoo..

'Hey', he called loudly, half smiled. My mouth gapped open by its own. I was lost. 

'You okay?', he asked and furrowed his brows. 

'Oh, hey. I-I'm okay. Yes, I'm okay', I replied. 

'Good then. See you at lunch', he said, released my wrist then walked off with his friend. 

Myungsoo just held my wrist. I thought gleefully to myself as I used the other hand to grab that wrist. My heart was still beating fast, amused at what just happened. He said hi to me in front of this big crowd.. I breathlessly thought to myself. Then I turned around to walk off as well, of course but nearly fainted due to stares. Every single eye was on me and I felt like a 'prey'.

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

'You are like the hottest topic in our school right now', Yookyung commented before taking a sip of her hot chocolate. 

'I thought it was just some random non-sense rumor, but it is true. So, congrats', Eunji unnie added with a grin. I felt my cheeks were turning red. Well being the main attention wasn't that comfortable. 

'How did it feel, really? The grip. Like an alluring grip or violent grip or-', Namjoo again began her non-sense question but was cut off by me.

'Normal grip, NamJoo. Take a break, will ya?', I replied and rolled my eyes. 

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

The bell rang and I walked to my English class tiredly. 1 hour until lunch time, one hour until seeing Myungsoo. As I walked into the class, everything was normal, students chatting loudly as usual until the lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter