17th of February [The End]

Sunday Monday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My mom looked at me straight into my eyes. It wasn't common for her to stare at me into my eyes this hard.

"I don't know what you're up, what you're going through and how you are feeling right now, but running away is selfish, Son Naeun. You don't run away from obstacles" clearly and seriously, she uttered, leaving me catching my breath. 

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

I seated myself on my seat before taking my phone out of my pocket. It buzzed earlier when I was on my way to this class. 

"1 new message from Him", the words on my screen read. I bit my lower lip and I felt my heart clenched. Maybe I should change his name now. Maybe I should change it to 'Kim Myungsoo' instead so that it'd feel less special.

Him: "Tutorial today? You left yesterday, why?"

I gulped my saliva down but felt like there was something in my throat that made it so hard for me to swallow.

Me: "Sorry, I didn't feel well yesterday and today as well. Sorry."

He's a little heartless if you ask. He saw my confession, ignored it then started dating someone else immediately. And now he has the guts to ask me to give him tutorial as nothing had happened. Also, what's the point of embarrassing me by reading my letter out loud then? Or.. Was he so disgusted with my love for him?

Him: "Okay. But I favor to ask you. I lost my literature book and couldn't find it. Doubting that you may took them unknowingling along with your books. Mind checking your locker up for me?"

Me: "Ok. Will tell you after the check up."

Him: "Thanks."

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

I swung my locker's door open and widened my eyes as soon as I spotted a few things fell down to the floor. 

Letters. Striped pink and red evelopes with heart prints. Then I realized it was from Valentine's day. 

So there are people who actually like me? Wow.. impressive. But there was no excitement in me at all. I felt nothing.

I picked the letters up from the ground and chucked it into my bag. 

 

Me: "Sorry. Couldn't find your book."

Him: "It's alright. Have a good day."

Me: "You too."

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

It was 8 P.M. which was time for my self study. I grabbed my bag off the floor and placed it on my lap before zipping it open. The letters were all in there and I stared at them for awhile. Nearly forgot about these. Should read them. Maybe they can lift up my mood and not reading them would be so rude. As decided, I took all the letters out and placed it on my desk. There were 6 and for a moment, I doubted if it was just a prank from my friends. 

"You're so beatiful, my goddess. See the dark circles around my eyes? Dreaming about you every night lead me to this and it's super unhealthy. But it's worth it, it's worth seeing you. We were like couples in my dream, so cute and in loved. But it's just a dream isn't it.................... and yada, yada, yada.

That one was 2-paragraph long but he was hilarious. The guy made me smile which I was so thankful for.  

"Friends, are we?  But your eyes are too pretty, your smile is irresistible, your personality is like the flower that blooms in winter, sounds impossible to exist but when it does, it shines beautifully than any other flowers in spring. We maybe are just 'friends' but I think about you too often and my heart beat way too fast when I see your face, sometimes. 'Be mine' is the whole point of this letter :) Don't break my heart, Son Naeun. Love, KIM Myungsoo"

Love, Kim myungsoo. Love, Kim Myungsoo. Love, Kim Myungsoo. 

Those words echoed in my head a few times by itself before I could really control my brain. KIM MYUNGSOO? FROM KIM MYUNGSOO.

My eyes were widened as huge as elephants, my mouth as well. Blank, blankness covered my brain for a moment and I just froze on the chair like a damn statue. After awhile, I managed to calm myself down and tried to function my brain back again.

Okay. So, here's a letter. All about confessing and it's from.. KIM MYUNGSOO. The damn Kim Myungsoo which totally is impossible, makes no sense at all. He likes me? Him? Non sense. Wait- or is it Namjoo? Or Chorong unnie? She saw me giving Myungsoo the letter.. Yeah, that makes more sense. I mean, he is dating with the school's 'it girl' and what about this letter? Well, damn my friends. 

Thanks to that stupid letter, I couldn't sleep the whole night. My friends pulling a prank on me made more sense but some tiny pieces of me still asked "what if.. ". 

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

Namjoo was acting like nothing had happened but I could just sitting there and gave her my death glare. After awhile, she spotted it and set her drink down onto the table.

"What?" she asked, wearing her innocent expression. Why doesn't she audition for S.M for her acting skill, actuallly? She's just so gifted.

"You should know yourself, Kim Namjoo. That prank is so old-fashioned." 

The confused expression was formed on all of my friends' faces. 

"What are you talking about?" Namjoo questioned. 

"Forget it." I uttered. She didn't admit it but I knew it was her. She's Kim Namjoo, anyway. There's no point of arguing with her unless you have the evidence. There's a camera around the locker lines, should I go to the principal to ask him for recorded tape? Because beating Kim Namjoo was the most entertaining thing on Earth.

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

Lunch time. Food time and a smile appeared on my lips immedaitely just thinking about that. I hurried stuffing my stuffs down into my bag and walked out of the class immedaitely. I stepped into the hall way and twisted my heal to the right to walk to the canteen before I widened my eyes and jumped in surprise. Myungsoo... was leaning against the wall and looked at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter