chapter 26

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung stood by the doorway as he and Sunghyun locked gazes.

"What are you doing here?" Sunghyun asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing here? I came to see what's bothering my best friend," Taehyung replied.

"Oh."

V walked over to Sunghyun's bed and sat next to her. "What's wrong?"

Sunghyun shook her head, "I have no idea. I'm confused."

"What is it that you're confused about?"

Sunghyun looked at him, straight into his eyes, "I like you Taehyung. I really do. But I like Myungsoo too and I don't know what to do!"

Taehyung was taken aback with the unexpected confession. "What?"

"To be honest, I wasn't unhappy that I was engaged to Kim Myungsoo. I actually thought that it would be fun getting married, sharing a life with someone else. But how could I when you're always there? My best friend was in the picture from the beginning and I loved you for as long as I could remember. I would never want you to be sad and when you confessed to me, I couldn't believe it. It was like a dream come true."

"Sunghyun-ah-"

"And then the engagement got in the way. I can't disobey my parents, you of all people know that!" Sunghyun put her head in her hands. "Life is stressful."

Taehyung looked at Sunghyun with longing eyes, sad.

"Sunghyun-ah, what if if I said there was a way to break the engagement... would you do it?"

Sunghyun looked up, "You found a way?"

Taehyung shook his head, "This is just a what if question. Answer it."

"I never really thought about breaking this relationship..."

Taehyung scoffed, "What relationship?"

Sunghyun glared at him, "Myungsoo and I have a relationship: we're engaged."

"Pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter