chapter 23

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you telling me this?" Myungsoo's eyes narrowed.

"Thought you should know," Taehyung replied. "It looks like you genuinely like her."

Myungsoo scoffed, "Please. Why would I like her? This engagement was a decision made by our parents, not us."

"Oh, then I'm going to assume that you want nothing to do with her. I have some powerful friends out there; I'm sure I can find something to break the engagement you don't want to take part of," Taehyung shrugged.

Myungsoo automatically regreted saying the lie to V, but a man's pride brings one low.

"I'm going to go now since you're finished." Myungsoo turned and walked up the stairs, wanting privacy. He looked down counting the stairs as he went up and bumped into a body.

"Oof." 

"Watch where you're-" Myungsoo faltered as he looked up to Sunghyun.

For a few moments, they just looked at each other before Sunghyun whispered, "I-I'm sorry." She tried to swerve around him but he grasped her arm.

"Sunghyun-ah..." Myungsoo started.

"Yah Kim Sunghyun! Here you are," Taehyung's voice sounded.

"VV?"

"I'm bored. Let's go do something." V climbed up the stairs and stood in front of Sunghyun. He eyed Myungsoo's hand on her arm and L let go.

"C'mon," Taehyung pointed up with his finger. "Let's go grab a snack."

"Huh? Wait-" Sunghyun protested but Taehyung wouldn't listen as he pulled Sunghyun up the stairs to the kitchen.

Sunghyun looked back to see Myungsoo staring at her and V with an unreadable expression.

"What are you looking at?" V noticed her constantly looking back.

"Nothing."

"Rrrright. Let's put your eyes to better use and find me some of the cookies you hid."

"Infinite ate it all," Sunghyun mumured.

"Well then. We'll have to make do. Make me food!"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Are you sure you want pancakes? At this time? ren't you full from the chicken?" Myungsoo heard Sunghyun bombard V with questions.

"For the fifth time, yes! I haven't eaten any of your food in a long time. Please~?" V tried to persaude her with his cute faces.

"I don't know if I'm allowed to use the kitchen though..."

"You can use it," Myungsoo said as he stepped in to get a glass of water. "As long as you make everyone some."

The two spun around in suprise.

"I was going to make everyone some," Sunghyun mumbled.

"I know you were," Myungsoo answered. "Just try not to make a mess."

Just before he was about to leave, Sunghyun stopped him. "Do you want to help me?"

Taehyung interrupted, "I can help you; you don't need him, Sunghyun."

"I have another job for you," she tossed him a small notepad and a pen. "I need you to take orders."

"You're telling me to be the waiter?!"

Sunghyun nodded.

"Why need to write when you have a voice?" V cleared his throat. "BANGTAN! INFINITE! EUNAE! PANCAKE ORDERS!"

Rumbling footsteps could be felt throughout the shaking house. The boys and Eunae ran down the stairs and yelled.

"Two!"

"Five!"

"Ten!"

"Fifteen!"

"Seventeen!"

"FIFTY!" Dongwoo and Jungkook grinned like i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter