chapter 13

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunghyun blinked slowly as she woke up with the sunlight shining, blinding her eyes. She closed her eyes again and was now aware of her surroundings. She was hugging something and an arm was wrapped around her. Sunghyun was on a very hard pillow and she realized after a while of thinking that it was Myungsoo's chest and arm. She abruptly sat up.

" SCHOOL! WE'RE LATE! WAKE UP!" She shook Myungsoo. It wasn't that Sunghyun wasn't concerned with the fact that she was snuggling with Myungsoo, but rather that on her list of important things, school came before.

"Good morning to you too sunshine." Myungsoo muttered.

"WAKE UP! WE'RE LATE!" Sunghyun shrieked and furiously brushed her teeth.

"Who cares about school nowadays?" Myungsoo turned over to watch Sunghyun. She washed her face and closed the door to change her clothes.

"I DO!" She walked over to Myungsoo and put her hands on her hips.

"You're supposed to say that at the altar, not here."

"You're supposed to go clean up."

L quickly reached out and grabbed Sunghyun's arm, pulling her down to him. Their faces were only an inch apart. He looked at her lips and smiled.

"Not before I get a kiss." 

Horrified, she stepped back quickly. "EW NO!"

"Then I'm not getting out of this bed." Myungsoo declared pulling the covers over him. 

Sunghyun paced back and forth trying to think of an alternative but none came to mind. She would bribe him with his little secret she heard last night but she wasn't sure if he was telling the truth.

"Um.."

Myungsoo suddenly stood and pushed Sunghyun towards the wall. He whispered, "Time's up; I'm getting it anyway." He leaned down and gave her a peck on her lips.

   (A/N: Kind of like this)

Sunghyun stood as still as a statue.

Myungsoo waved his hand in front of her face. "Hello?"

Sunghyun snapped out of her trance and escaped towards the side. "Happy now?" 

"Eh, it wasn't enough," Myungsoo shrugged.

"Go kiss your Seohyun." Sunghyun grumbled. As soon as she said it, she felt something in her heart flutter.

"We're not dating remember?" 

Sunghyun slowly went back to packing her stuff and Myungsoo did the same. They were quiet during that time. 

Sunghyun finally spoke up, "You know what? I haven't missed a day of school before. I got an award for it last year back in California."

Myungsoo grinned. "Let's go somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Engagement rings?" Sunghyun groaned.

"Chyeah." 

"We don't need 'em. I'll probably lose mine." Sunghyun whined.

"Well your soon-to-be-mother-in-law says so." Myungsoo said it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter