Chapter 1

Love Debut!!

NO ONE'S POV

*TAP TAP TAP*  Chin Ho kept tapping her foot with her arms crossed as she was waiting at the downtown square for at least one guy to pick her up.  No one was going near her though.. It might have had something to do with her simple, yet slightly weird clothing:

TOP: http://blogs.trb.com/features/consumer/shopping/blog/pink%20top.jpg

BOTTOM: http://www.sugarscape.com/userfiles/pink-skirt.jpg

SHOES: http://runamokamok.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/pink-shoes.jpg

Everything was too pink... It was obvious she had no choice but to borrow her mother's old clothes (she was obsessed with pink when she was in high school... Now we know where Chin Ho gets her lack of fashion sense from..)

*Why isnt anyone talking to me?...*  She wondered to herself.  Then just as she thought that a good looking guy was about to talk to her but once she turned around and gave him a slight glare he ran away in a blink of an eye.

"Ahh..."  Chin Ho raised her hand helplessly then brought it back down and sighed  *At this rate... I'm not EVER gonna have anyone pick me up...*

"Hey look Jaejoong.  Look that girl taht you said would become famous really did."  A guy said as he pointed to a poster of a popular model.

"Of Course.. Someone as pretty and fashionable as her almost always becomes famous."  The blackhaired man said.

Chin Ho's ears perked her ears as she eavesdropped.  Then as the two men were about to walk away She was about to say something but tripped over her own feet and fell with her right shoe flying off.

"Oww..."  She said as she slowly brought herself on her knees.

"Is this yours?"  Chin Ho looked up and saw a very handsome man holding her pink shoe in front of her.

*Wow....*  "You're REALLY good looking!"  She blurted out without thinking.

The man widened his eyes at her.  Before anyone could say anything she got up and quickly took her shoe away.

"Thank you!"  Then Chin Ho ran off.

Jaejoong was still kneeling down as he saw her running off.

"What a weird and funny girl."  His friend said.

".... She's fast.."  He said, expressionless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:

"Ugh!!  Chin Ho said as she sat at her desk with her head down, wearing some clothes that actually looks okay on her: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=17311274

"Whats the matter?  Didnt like the guy that picked you up?"  Eun Mi, Chin Ho's best friend asked.

"NO ONE PICKED ME UP!"  She yelled in disappointment.  Eun Mi had a sweatdrop on her head, "Ahaha... Oh well.. I'm sure everything will be fine.  Maybe next time someone will pick you up."

"No One will... I dont know what i'm doing wrong.."  Then Chin Ho suddenly brought her head up and looked at Eun Mi, "You're SO lucky Eun Mi!!  You're supperrr pretty so you dont even have to worry about getting picked up or not.."

"Thats not true."

"Yes it is!!  Remember that time when the captain of the football team asked you out?"  Chin Ho reminisced.  

"That was just one time and besides he was a big jerk so i wouldnt call that lucky."  Eun Mi said.

"But but but at least you got picked up!!  No guy will EVER wanna pick me up!"  Chin Ho said then she sighed.

"Why do you wanna have a boyfriend so badly anyways?"

"Caus everytime i see lovey dovey couples out in the open displaying their love it makes me think to myself, 'Wow.. I wanna experience something like that'.  Besides i've been so focused on tennis for almost my whole life that i need a break, and that break is gonna be love!"  Chin Ho said, looking off into space with a fist up, determined.

"Well... What about those magazines you bought?  Arent they helping you at least a little bit?  You bought soo many.."  Eun Mi said recalling the time Chin ho dragged her to the bookstore to buy like 50 magazines.  The clerk was so surprised by the amount that his eyes popped wide open.  Chin ho, though of course, was just standing there with a huge smile plastered onto her face.

"I did all that they asked but NOTHING!... Ugh.. Maybe i need a coach."  Chin ho said thinking to herself.

"Who're you thinking of?"

"Well.. To tell the truth.  I met a VERY good looking guy yesterday and he seems to know EXACTLY what guys want in a girl.  I think he could make me attractive."

"Then ask him."

"I cant.. I dont know where he is.  He could be anywhere in this world by no-"  Chin Ho stopped short as she saw a guy with black hair, good looking, and in a school uniform?!  http://media.photobucket.com/image/korean%20boy%20school%20uniform/dreamyangel/koreanF4.jpg

"WAIT!"  Chin Ho pointed at him as he passed by her classroom, "Its him!  The guy that'll coach me!"  

"Wait a minute Chin Ho.. Does he even know who you are?  I mean dont just go up to random people and ask them to be your coach."  Eun Mi said trying to bring some sense into her brain.

Chin Ho had those determined eyes, *But... Something tells me... That if i lose this chance.. I'll lose it forever..*  She clenched her fists and ran, "Sorry Eun Mi!  See you later!"  

Eun Mi sighed, "Shouldve known she wouldnt listen.."  

Chin Ho ran out her classroom and into the hallway, she looked around and spotted the guy walking down the stairs.  She ran at the speed of lightning and flew down the stairs as she eyed him with a burning gaze.  But once she saw his beautiful face her eyes calmed down a bit and she was emmersed in his beauty.  Unknowingly she fell on her with her shoe flying off, again.  "Oww.. This is happening again?... Wow..."  She said as she was rubbing her .

"Is this yours?"  Chin Ho looked up to see his face in front of hers again.  She slightly reddened, *Wahh... So attractive..*  Then she shook her head, *Snap out of it... You're on a mission...*

"Did this happen before too?.. Whatever.  Here's your shoe."  He put the shoe down in front of her and started to walk away until she quickly put her shoe and stood up.

"Wait!"  He turned around along with the girl that was with him the whole time.  Chin Ho noticed the girl for the first time and she was amazed at how pretty she was that she couldnt say anything else.

"Yes?"  He waited for her to speak.  Chin Ho shook her head and looked back at him, "Please!"  She bowed, "Please coach me on how to be attractive!"  

The pretty girl chuckled a bit which made Chin Ho redden while she was still bowing.

"No."  She almost fell at his response.  She lifted from her bow, "Why not?  Please.  I'll do anything for your help!"

"No thanks.. I just dont wanna be involved with that kind of stuff."  He was about to turn around but the girl next to him said something.

"Sounds like fun though.  Jaejoong you should coach her."  

"No way.. I dont wanna have to deal with this girl liking this guy and that and then crying after getting rejected or whatnot.  Besides.. I bet she only started caring about her looks this year."  Chin Ho's eyes widened.

"Yes i did!  How did you know?  You're incredible!!  You HAVE to coach me!"  Chin Ho said with determination.

Jaejoong looked at her, "Its obvious.  You're hair doesnt look combed thoroughly and you dont wear any make up at all (Also you have an eye booger)."  

"WAHH!!"  Chin Ho slapped her eyes to get rid of it.

"Anyways.  Its still a no so go ask someone else."

"No Please!  Think of this as saving me-"  Jaejoong slammed his hand on the wall at the right side of Chin Ho.  She widened her eyes as she was against the wall and he was very close to her.

"Listen.. I HATE seeing girls cry and getting all sad over guys.. Its stupid and dumb... I HATE GIRLS...  So i am NOT coaching you."  Then he took his hand away and walked away with the girl.  Chin Ho's eyes widened at what he said, "I HATE GIRLS..."  *Hate?*  She wondered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:

"Ugh!!"  Chin Ho was once again sitting down at her desk with her head down.

"What happened this time?"  Eun Mi asked.

"What do i do?... He said he wont coach me.."  Chin Ho said sadly with her head still down.

"Well its to be expected.... It was all random and plus he doesnt even know you."  

"No."  Chin Ho put her head up and looked at Eun Mi, "Its not that... He said that he HATED girls... THATS why he wont coach me.. Because hes afraid i would cry and get all upset."  

"Well.. That makes sense too."  Eun Mi said after thinking about it.

"WAHH!!  What do i do?... I have no coach!!"  Chin Ho put her head back down.

Eun Mi sighed, "Since it's come to this.. I guess i have no choice.. I'll coach you."  Chin Ho suddenly looked up at Eun Mi with hearts in her eyes, "REALLY???!!! THANK YOU YOU'RE THE BEST!!!"  She became all happy and smiled wide.

Eun Mi couldnt help but smile, "You always get so happy easily..  Dont know how you do it."  

"He he."  Chin Ho kept smiling.

"Umm.. Hello?"  Chin Ho and Eun Mi looked to the side of them and saw a really pretty girl in front of them.  It was the same girl that was with Jaejoong yesterday.

"Oh!  You're.."  Chin Ho said as she looked up at her.

"Yeah.  I saw you yesterday when you were asking my brother to be your coach."  She said, smiling.

"BROTHER?!  So you guys arent lovers?!"  Chin Ho asked.

She chuckled, "Lovers?  No.  You're funny.  Oh and by the way i'm Kim Hana and my brother's name is Kim Jaejoong.  Sorry i couldnt introduce myself yesterday."

"Aha.. No its fine.. I was causing quite a ruckus..  I'm Park Chin Ho and this is my best friend Kang Eun Mi."

"Nice to meet you."  Eun Mi said.

Hana smiled at her, "Anyways i came by to tell you that im sorry for the way oppa acted yesterday.  He's just naturally harsh with his words.  And also he's had some bad experiences with girls."  

"Bad experiences?  Like what?"  Chin Ho asked.

"Well girls have told him that they get hurt when he talks to them and whatnot.  Even his ex girlfriend used to cry and get hurt all the time when she was dating him."  Hana recalled.

*Bad experiences with girls?.... No wonder why he said that hated them...*  Chin Ho thought.  "Oh..."

"Well enough of that.. If my oppa wont help you then i will."  Hana said smiling.

'You will really??"  Chin Ho asked, eyes glistening.

"Yup.  It sounds like fun.  So you wanna come to my house after school?  I'll lend you some of my clothes."  Hana said.

"Thank you!!!"  Chin Ho yelled, with a big smile.  Once Hana left Chin Ho yelled, "YES!!"  With a fist in the air.

"So does that mean i dont have to coach you?"  Eun Mi asked.

Chin Ho froze and looked at Eun Mi, "I'm SOO SORRY!!.. I forgot that you said you would coach me!!"  

"Its fine.  I mean i'm glad you actually found someone who looks like she knows whats attractive or not."  Eun Mi said coolly.

"I'm so sorry..."  Chin Ho kept saying.

"Its fine."  Eun Mi said waving her off, then she smiled, "Get coached on how to be appealing to guys and then get a boyfriend so taht you can show off to me."

Chin Ho smiled back and nodded, "Of Course.  I'm never gonna give up!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER SCHOOL:

"Wahh.  Your clothes are soo pretty."  Chin Ho said as she looked in the mirror with Hana's clothes on-  TOP: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=top_dressy&product_id=2070221811&Page=1

BOTTOM: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=btms_shorts&product_id=2000006936&Page=2&pgcount=25

SHOES: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=footwr&footwr_style=footwr_highheels&footwr_size=&footwr_color=&footwr_price=&product_id=2079244323&Page=1

*But how come it doesnt look good on me..*  Chin Ho had a sweatdrop on her head.

"You look cute dont worry."  Hana said, encouraging her.

"Thanks...."  Then suddenly the door opened and Jaejoong came in.  Without looking around her went to the refrigerator and took a glass bottle with cola in it.  Then he turned towards where Chin Ho and Hana were and froze on the spot.  If he was surprised he didnt show it.

"Sorry... Your sister invited me to come over.."  Chin Ho slightly reddened.

He eyed her up and down.  She noticed and looked at him, "If you have something to say please say it!"

He stared at her for a second then went back to trying to open his cola.

Chin Ho deflated and sighed.  

"Dont worry about it Chin ho.  You look really cute."  Hana said smiling.  Then Chin Ho smiled back at her, still slightly deflated.

"It wont open.."  Jaejoong simply looked at the glass bottle in his hands.  Chin Ho eyed him and then went over and took the glass bottle away.

Hana and Jaejoong watched her as Chin Ho effortlessly opened the bottle.  

"Wow your strong."  Hana complimented her.  

"Years of Tennis training."  Chin Ho said smiling shyly.

"Tennis?  Wow... Can i see a game of yours?"  Hana asked.  

"Game?  Sure but all i have is the last tournament that we had.  We lost but its all good."  Chin Ho said, laughing and scratching the back of her head.

"Wah..."  During the talk between Hana and Chin Ho Jaejoong was still staring at the cola bottle in hand.  Then he looked at Chin Ho.. She noticed it right away and looked back at him.

"If you have something to say please-"  He interrupted her.

"This is for the bottle...  That floral strap top puts too much emphasis on your muscular arms and its also a bit too small, in fact the shorts are kinda small too.  Also you wanna cover up your thighs a bit since you have muscular thighs.  Over all this image isnt for you.  You and Hana have completely different styles."

Chin Ho clenched her fist *Alright.. He gave me advice this is good.  Now i have to put it to use.*

"Dont worry too much.  It wont hurt to try first right?  Why dont you go out and see if you get picked up?"  Hana suggested.

"Hm?.. Oh.. Alright.  I guess i should go now then."  Chin Ho was about to leave but then she turned around.

"Thank you for your advice."  She bowed as Jaejoong was drinking his cola.  Then she left out the door.

"Why wont you coach her?"  Hana asked Jaejoong once Chin Ho was gone.

"Cause girls always cry.. And i hate that."  He simply said.

"But Chin Ho didnt cry."  Hana said which made Jaejoong wonder, *She didnt... did she...*  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Okay.. I've been here for a few minutes... But WHY ISNT ANYONE PICKING ME UP?!*  Chin Ho yelled to herself.  Then she saw a bunch of guys going up to two other girls and flirting with them.

Chin Ho sighed, "I guess... another failure... oh well.. Guess i learn from these.. kinda.."  Then she walked back home, deflated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:

"Chin Ho!"  Hana ran up to Chin Ho Eun Mi.

"Oh hey Hana.  Thanks for yesterday, too bad i couldnt get picked up huh?  But its okay.  I'm not givin up."  Chin Ho said smiling, obviously over yesterday's failure.

"Thats good cause i brought you another outfit today.  Right after school you should go to the Han River.  Its a famous pick up spot.  They say if you dont get picked up there then you're a failure for life."  Hana said while smilng.

"Really???  Should i Eun Mi?"  Chin Ho turned to her best friend.

"Why not?  Worth a try."  Eun Mi said.

"Ok.  I guess i'll do it.  THanks Hana."  Chin Ho said as she took the bag from Hana.

"No problem."  Hana smiled, "ugh.  but i'm really thirsty.."

"We can go to the vending machine down the hallway to the left." Eun mi suggested.

"Really?  Lets go then."  hana said.

"You guys go ahead.  I'm gonna stay here and study up on my attractiveness."  Chin Ho said already looking through her notebook full of tips and different pictures of clothes.

"Alrighty then.  Lets go Hana."  Eun Mi said as Hana happily nodded.  Then they left.

Chin Ho studying furiously that she didnt notice someone in front of her and taking a seat.

She looked up and widened her eyes, "You..."

"Hey Have you seen Hana?"  Jaejoong asked.  

"Hana?  She just left with Eun Mi to get some drinks."  Chin ho said.

Jaejoong looked down at the notebook Chin Ho was holding and took a glimpse of "How to be Attractive".  Chin Ho looked down and shut the notebook shut.

"This.. This was..."  She tried to cover up but failed to do so.

"Hey why do you wanna look attractive anyway?"  Jaejoong asked.

"Well.... I... Dont know... Never really thought about it.."  Chin Ho said as she tried to think about why she wanted to look appealing.

"Love.... It's not always about the good things.."  Jaejoong said.  Then Chin Ho's eyes widened as she remembered what Hana said about Jaejoong... About all the girls that said they felt hurt by him..

Chin Ho's eyes glistened with pity.  

Jaejoong got frustrated, "Dont look down at me with pity!"

"Forget it..."  Jaejoong then stood up and was about to leave but Chin Ho stopped him.

"Wait!!  Jaejoong!!"  He turned around slightly to listen to what she had to say.

"Youre right... Love isnt always a good thing... It brings hurt and tears at times.... But... If you give it your best i dont think you'll regret it!!"  Jaejoong widened his eyes.

"Thats why.. I'd like to give it my all!"  Chin Ho finished.

"I see..."  Then Jaejoong turned back around.

"Oppa?  Whatre you doing here?"  Hana asked as she came back with sodas with Eun Mi.

"Nothin.."  He said.  

"HEY HEY HEY Eun Mi!!  Which type do you think i am?? Elegant or lovely??"  Chin Ho asked holding up a random magazine she had in her bag.

"Hmm...... Lovely.. Right?  I mean you're not elegant.  Process of elimination."  Eun Mi said, thinking really hard about it.

Jaejoong had a sweatdrop on his head once she said that.

"oh and Chin Ho.. Remember today at the Han River.  Remember to wear that outfit i gave you.  And good luck on getting picked up."  Hana said smiling.

Chin Ho smiled back and nodded, "I'll try my hardest."

Jaejoong stopped listening then walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIMS' HOUSE:

"Whatre you watching?"  Jaejoong asked as he came out to the living room and saw Hana watching a Tennis match.

"Chin Ho's tennis match. She gave it to me before going to the river.  Isnt it funny at how she tries so hard?"  Hana asked while chuckling a bit.

Jaejoong didnt say anything and continued to watch the game.  Chin Ho was playing the best she could, so serious.  But in the end she lost and the whole team was crying, especially Chin Ho.

*It brings hurt and tears at times... But if you give it your best i dont think you'll regret it!*  He recalled her words the last time he talked to her as he watched her crying on the screen.

"I wonder if she got picked up yet."  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAN RIVER:

*Its not use...*  Chin Ho said to herself as she looked down at her clothing- http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=dress&product_id=2087532981&Page=1

*Why... Even when i try so hard.. Why?... Am i doing something wrong?...*  Chin Ho wondered to herself as she kept looking down and tears started to form.

"You're clothes dont suit you at all.  Dont know if you're trying to be y or just plain pretty.  But it doesnt match with you."  A voice came out.  Chin Ho looked up with tears in her eyes and saw Jaejoong.  

"The overall impression is bad."  Jaejoong continued on as she looked at him with widened and surprised eyes, "I guess i could coach you."

Chin Ho widened her eyes even more once he said that.

"Really?..."  She said, happiness forming in her.

"Yeah.  Dont cry though cause i hate it."  He said simply.  Then she wiped her tears away and looked back at him.

"I have one condition."  Jaejoong said.

She nodded a bunch of times.

"Dont fall in love with me.  It'll only cause complications and i dont want that."  Jaejoong finished.  

"Dont worry!  I will NEVER fall in love with you!"  Chin Ho said determined.

Jaejoong had a sweatdrop on his head, "Thats somewhat rude soudning....."  He muttered.

"Anyways.  We're leaving now."  He said.

"Wait.. Jaejoong!"  He turned around to her.

"Thank you!"  She smiled big.  He took a moment to look at her smile then spoke, "You know.. You have an average face but.. When you smile you look kinda cute.  Maybe you should make that your killer look."  Jaejoong slightly smiled at her.

Chin Ho looked at him in surprise and started to blush.  jaejoong noticed, "Dont fall in love with me!!"

"I wont!!"  Chin Ho held up her hands and hurriedly said.

Then he started to walk away with a gloomy expression on and she followed him happily.

*I finally found a wonderful coach.  I'm not gonna give up anymore!  I'm gonna give it my all!  and to the very end!*  She thought as she kept smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------