Chapter 5

Officially in Relationship!

***Hi everyone!!! There is something I want to say before starting chapter 5!! I don’t know if I have told you before or not, but this story is more on the cute side, so all the yellings and annoying parts are done cutely, two main character are like two little child, their conversations are not serious, so while you are reading, please imagine TOP and NANA, as cute as they actually are!!!:) Thanks!!^_^

jieun didn't get to talk to unni that night, so she had no idea what's going on, next day she felt even more pressure because no one called or came to her house, she thought at least reporters may come, but when she got out of house that afternoon, no one was waiting for her. Even at the company, when Jieun entered no one paid attention to her, something felt wrong!
Jieun went straight to Mr Oh's office, she knocked and this time waited for permission.
-come in!
Jieun opened t door, she noticed there are 3 other people there too, but this time not 3 other big men, but her manager, Seung-hyun and Seung-hyun's manager! it somehow looked like they were waiting for her!
Jieun sat at the exact same place she had sat yesterday, infront of Seung-hyun.
-what are you doing sajangnim? Why there is no new article!
-About what?
Jieun pointed at herself and Seung-hyun and said: our relationship! I said we are not dating! You should response!
-Ah, That...We will...
-What? Do it as fast you can! You don't read newspapers? They gonna hate me!
-you never use internet, do you?
Jieun hesitated and then answered: They never write good things about me!I never bother myself!
-why don't you check the comments yourself...
Mr oh said that and then removed from his sit so Jieun can sit on his chair. Jieun looked at everyone at the room but didn't see any reaction, So went toward the computer and sat on Mr Oh's chair.

username: T.O.P
" Kang Jieun is so talented and so is Choi Seung-hyun, I like their couple!!congraaaaatz!"
username: Jieun♥
" Noonaaaa! :'(( I can't let her go, but still I wish her the best!"
username: Rabbit
"Kang Jieun's haters are mostly Starz* former fans who are mad because of her success, They think Starz broke up because of her but it was because other members were so greedy! I wish her happiness!!!Fighting Unni!!! :)"

Jieun looked at Mr oh and took a deep breath and then said: Ah....really...sajanim! If you want to know people opinion you should check top comments, Those with the most likes!!!
-they are top comments!
-what?! Jieun checked the comments again. They sure were top comments!!! Jieun couldn't believe her eyes.where did all this people come from?!!!
-what is that? Said suprised Jieun.
-you see, People like this news! They think you look good together! That's why we are going to confirm the news!
-what?!!!!
-what's wrong with you? You met each other at the music show and fell in love...we can understand you! These things happen when you are young!
FELL IN LOVE?!!! When did that happen exactly?!! Jieun looked at Seung-hyun with anger, She was sure that's the story he had made!
Mr Oh continued: Seung-hyun said people opinion and reporters are not important for him, so why you keep denying it?!! You got a good man!!! You know actually it wasn't bad for you! Yesterday newspapers were all full of stories about your argument with your mom but today, everyone has forgot about that!
-Sajangniiiim!!! Said annoyed Jieun: Why you keep saying it was yesterday?!!that article was for 3 days ago! Plus you should discuss everything with me first then decide!!!
-you're right, so we are discussing it with you now! let's confirm it!

*

-no matter how much I thought about it, I couldn't find out where you are...so you were busy with your love matters jieuna?!
Junghwa unni asked this question seriously, but for Jieun it was funny, how can SHE out of all the people say that?
-what are you talking about? What love matters? said annoyed Jieun.
-you are denying it even infront of me? When you said he is jerk I thought you mean it, but now I see that it was all an act...
-unniiii!!! what's wrong with you? Why you don't believe me? I'm telling you, we are not dating...
-but Seung-hyunsshi story felt so real, it was romantic and touching...
-romantic?! Pss...he is sure a good actor, veryyyyyyy good! that little...
-Jieuna, now you have to be really careful about what you say on variety programs…
-then it’s a big relief I can’t go to VPs for a while, Mr oh decided that after the hit and run case…
-what are you talking about? now everyone has forgot about that, now they will ask you just about your relationship, how did you meet, how did you fell in love, what kind of man is Seung-hyunsshi, does he by you gifts, how did he asked you out, how was your first kiss…
-FIRST KISS?!!!! Uniiii!!! what first kiss?!!! We never kissed!
Unni hesitated for a second and suddenly became worried and said : you haven’t kissed? But people will ask you about it, ottoke Jieuna?!!
-Aaaaah, I’m saying I’m not dating him and you are worried about our first kiss! Great!!!
It looked like Unni wasn't litening to Jieun, she remembered something suddenly and asked: By the way, what happened that day Jieuna?I remember he called you...what did he ask?
Jieun took a deep breath and thought with herself: "Now she asks!" Then started explaining everything to her,one thing she should have done from start!

*

Seung-hyun never had felt proud of himself this much! Even when he won "best actor award" or when he became first in his entire school! He thought if Jieun knew what he had done for her, she would be thankful to him, but somehow, deep inside, he knew if Jieun knew what he had done, she will get angry! It wasn't anything important after all, Seung-hyun just needed  to enter Jieun's fanclub somehow and then provoke members! if he himself couldn't do that then he had to find someone who could do this for him! Fortunately, his manager had an old friend from high school days which was number one fan of Jieun, after calling around 5 people Seung-hyun manager finally found that man number and called him...Just for helping a little more Seung-hyun made a fake acount himself and posted a comment, with username: T.O.P and his manager did so with username: Rabbit!
Seung-hyun knew enough powerful people in industry to take care of the rest, plus he knew his father would make press to stop spreeding the news of his son dating!
Seung-hyun didn't care much about public opinion, as long as Jieun controlled her behavior and no new scandal happened public opinion wasn't important, and that was the reason why Seung-hyun decided to visit Jieun again!
-Are you love sick by the way? Asked Jieun as greeting!
-Hi!
-isn't there any security guard at the gate to stop you from coming upstair? How do they let you in?
-that ajusshi just opened the door for me! They never stop me when I want to go somewhere!
-is that so? Good for you! Jieun said that and decided to close the door! Seung-hyun stoped her and asked: Why you keep closing the door?I'm a busy person, so don't waste my time!
Jieun couldn't get more suprised! "unblieveable" she said, and then asked: What is that this time?
-we should come to some agreements!
Jieun stared at seung-hyun for a bit and then said: That's interesting!
*
Jieun didn’t even bothered to offer coffee to Seung-hyun. They just sat infront of each other across the table.
-I know you have some privet issues in your life and I’m not going to ask you about them, but I have my own life too, if we are going to tell everyone that we are in relationship, then we have to respect each other and maybe make some changes in ourselves too!
-So? Asked not very interested Jieun.
Seung-hyun hesitated and then continued: I don’t like people calling me all the time, so don’t call me unless it’s important, plus I don’t like explaining things to people, so don’t ask, my relationship with my family is personal so don’t expect me to talk about my family with you, I don’t like younger people talking informal and I’m way older than you so talk formal to me!
Jieun raised one of her eyebrows and said: really? That’s interesting…
Seung-hyun hesitated again there was something in Jieun’s attitude that seung-hyun didn’t like, but still he continued: please try to put better impression on people, I don’t like hear people talking behind back of my girlfriend, I don’t care about past or future but as long as you are my girlfriend try not to make any other scandals, it will affect my image!
Jieun crossed her arms infront of her chest and said: Aaah!
Seung-hyun added: And upgrade your songs!
Jieun didn’t do anything this time so seung-hyun asked innocently: Any comment?
-You sure are something Mr Choi seung-hyun!!! Who do you think you are? I’m important too!!! I got alot of fans!!! How dare you put conditions?! I’m the one who should talk about conditions! What? You ask me not to call you?! Sure I won’t!!! I’ve got better things to do!!! Your family?!! I’m not even interested!!! Who are you to advise me? better impressoin? Moyaaaa?!!! What kind of nonsense talk is that? You are not much better than me!! Plus, I don’t actually care about what people say about me, if you have any problem with that go tell them it’s not my busyness!! Aaaah, you said something about talking formal… I know how to talk formal I talk formal even with those much younger than me!!!
Jieun finally stopped yelling but then again yelled: And you don’t have the right to talk about my songs!!! Got it?!!!
Jieun took a deep breath because of all yelling, Seung-hyun was shocked, So it was Jieun this time who asked innocently: What?
-So... I’m going to believe in you!
Seung-hyun said this so out of the blue, So Jieun couldn’t get the meaning, she asked: what?!
-It seems like you know what you are doing, so I’m going to believe in you!
-In whaaaat?!!!
-In our relationship!
Jieun rolled back her eyes and said: It’s fake!
-But it’s official!

 

 

*Yesss!!! The end of Chapter 5! ^_^ Hope you like it and Thanks for reading!!! :D