Chapter 17

Officially in Relationship!

*Here goes Chapter 17 everyone!^_^

Junghwa unnie sipped her drink and said: He has a Noona?! I didn’t know, no wonder he never talked about that…
Jieun and Junghwa unnie were still in the restaurant, from the moment Jieun had arrived, instead of birthday party, they had talked about recent events, specially about Seung-hyun.
Jieun watched a waiter, serving food to the table next to them, and went into deep thought, then turned her head toward unnie again and sighed.
Junghwa Unnie asked: So, what are you planning to do?!
Jieun was taken back with Unnie’s question, she asked: Me?! What can I do?! There is nothing I can do!
- What do you mean “ there is nothing you can do”?! Ofcourse there is, you want to just sit back and watch?!
Jieun whined: I don’t know!
- Do you know anything about Seung-hyun-sshi’s father personality?!
- No, he is probably scary!
- Right, he probably is! Why don’t you ask someone, maybe Seung-hyun-sshi’s friends know something!
- Friends?! I don’t know any of them!
Unnie simply said: Minhyuk! You know him!
- Minhyuk oppah?! I’m not sure if that’s a good idea…
- Why not?! They are friends!
- But they don’t look that friendly…
- Just try asking, you never know!
Jieun hesitated, then, still doubtful, said: Ok!
Unnie poured wine for herself and said: Excellent!
Jieun who hadn’t drink much, because unnie was so fast in drinking, asked: Unnie, aren’t you going to pour me some wine too? You drank the whole bottle by yourself!
Unnie sipped her drink and answered: No, someone has to drive! And then gulped down than the whole glass.

*

Next morning, Mr Choi personally called Seung-hyun and asked to meet him. Knowing what dad probably wanted to say, Seung-hyun went to his office, prepered for everything.
When Seung-hyun entered, dad was reading something on a laptop with his secretary standing next to him.
Dad handed the laptop over to his secretary as soon as Seung-hyun entered and said: Seung-hyu-ah, you came? Sit down…
- You were working?!
- I was just reading some articles…
- Was it about something interesting?!
- It was about my son making a scene in a public place yesterday, I quite didn’t like it…
Seung-hyun grinned, he wondered, so that’s how dad spies on him! Seung-hyun said calmly: I didn’t make a scene… Ah, by the way, where did you found that article?! What happened yesterday wasn’t a big deal, do you check the minor sites for articles too?!
- Minor or major, people were there, I wished you two were more cautious…
Seung-hyun was impressed cause dad always gave orders, he never would ask something! Seung-hyun said: Wow, I’m impressed, I think I have started a good day, can I look forward to something really good?!
- Right, I’m so old now that I can’t argue with you anymore, tell your sister she is free to do anything she wants, it’s going to be hard, but I will forget what had happened in the past…
Seung-hyun was impressed and shocked cause dad, talking like that, was something Seung-hyun couldn’t expect to happen even in dreams, so it was a bit scary, as well!
Seung-hyun said: So you’re going to accept everything, what about hyung? You must know that it’s unblieveable!
- I know, but I said, I’m old now, I don’t want to expend rest of my life keep fighting with you, you two never understand… You are both too stubborn!
- So, is that all?!
- Yes, but in return I want you to comeback… Quit your acting career and work with me…
Seung-hyun grinned, not because he wasn’t shock, because he knew everything was just so dream like, for dad it was give and take!
- What else?! Asked Seung-hyun calmly.
Maybe dad expected Seung-hyun to argue, cause he looked shocked to see Seung-hyun’s still calm. Mr Choi answered: Maybe your mom asks you to stop seeing that Kang Jieun girl, but I don’t care, people date someone and break up a lot, I’m not concern about a short time relationship…
Seung-hyun raised an eyebrow and said: You think so?!

Jieun had filming schedule early in the morning, she used the opportunity to ask Minhyuk for a talk. Minhyuk accepted and so, they headed to a coffee shop together, after the filming ended.
Jieun was shocked to see Jessica enters the coffee shop, a little after they arrived. Jessica walked happily toward them and Jieun gave an angry look to Minhyuk. Minhyuk defended himself: You said you want to talk about Seung-hyun hyung, so I called Jessica!
- Hi guys! Jessica said as she sat down.
Jieun always though Jessica is her rival, so she couldn’t understand how could she (Jessica) be so happy to see her (Jieun)!
- You didn’t need to! Said Jieun to Minhyuk, looking not satisfied.
- No, I want to help if I can! Said Jessica.
“She must have gone crazy!” Jieun wondered.
- How do you two know each other by the way?! Jieun asked suddenly, cause it was weird!
- Us?! Minhyuk said and continued: I’m not sure… It just happened!
- That’s why it’s weird! Jieun mumbled.
Jessica changed the subject as she asked: So what do you want know?! I will tell you!
“ Is she bragging about how much she knows Seung-hyun?! Because, there is noway she be that nice!” Jieun wondered as she stared at Jessica.
- I think Seung-hyun-sshi is having a tough time… Jieun started talking, turning her head toward minhyuk. Jieun continued: You know about his sister, right?!
- Did you met unnie?! Jessica asked.
- Yes, I heard she has came back to Korea recently…
- Right, I was shocked too!
Jieun felt like hitting jessica, Minhyuk relieved her as he said: I know about her… But that relief didn’t lasted, as he continued: I’ve heard from jessica…
Jieun was taken back, just how much close they were?! Jieun tried not be bothered and continued: So… I think he is strugling right now because of his sister, actually I’m worried. Whar is your thought?
- Is he strugling? I’m not sure… Minhyuk said that and looked at Jessica, Jessica said: He ofcourse is strugling, but… Jessica smiled and continued: I don’t think there is any speciefic thing that Jieun-sshi can help with!
Jieun was about to hit Jessica, but Jessica continued: Actually, there is something…
Jieun waited for Jessica to finish her word, anticipating, Jessica continued: You know, Oppah won't do what he doesn’t want but… I don’t know how to put this, he is always ready to do all he can for what’s important for him…
Jieun wasn’t sure what exactly Jessica wanted to say, she nodded and said: Right, so?
- Ah, so… I’m afraid... soon, comes a time that he has to choose between what he preferes and what is better for everyone.
Jieun could understand Jessica’s point fully, but couldn’t help feeling offended, she said: So you say, he won’t choose me, because he has to choose what is better for everyone, am I not good for anyone?
Minhyuk felt the tension and said: Of course you are, She is just saying it may happen…
- Right, I’m just saying, didn’t you want help from a person who knows Seung-hyun oppah and his family well? Jessica said that looking right into Jieun’s eyes, with a cold expression on her face.
Minhyuk looked at both girl, he couldn’t understand what was wrong with them. Finally, Jieun broke the silence and said: Ok, so I will preper myself for everything, thank you for your advice!
Jessica smiled and didn’t say anything, Jieun grabbed her bag and said: I get going, see you around Oppah.
Once Jieun left, Minhyuk turned toward Jessica and asked: Do you hate each other?
Jessica grabbed her drink and calmly said: I don’t think so… I think we are just not friendly enough!
*
Jieun was about to get into his car when her phone ringed, it was Seung-hyun, Jieun answered…
- Yes?
- Jieun-ah! Where are you right now?
- Me? I was out to meet a friend, why?
- Can we meet later?
- Ofcourse! Where are you?
- I went to see my father…
- Really? How did it go?
- Let’s talk about it later, when we met…
Jieun didn’t have a good feeling about it, but said: Ok, so see you later.
Jieun hung up and got into her car, but her phone ringed again, Jieun was surprised to see it was mom…
- Yes mom?
- Hi Jieun-ah, are you busy today?
- Today? Why do you ask?
- Can you come home today?
- Yes ofcourse! I’ll come right now!
- That’s good, so see you…
- Ok Mom, see you!
Jieun hung up and before starting her car, send a text massage to Seung-hyun:
“Seung-hyun-sshi, I’m going to my mom house, let’s meet there!;)”
Seung-hyun read Jieun’s text massage and then tossed the phone aside, then closed his eyes and remembered the rest of his conversation with his dad…
- …Unlike your mom who is worried about your relationship, I want to let you date whoever you want, it’s not like you are going to marry her…
Seung-hyun mumbled: Yes, but who knows?
- I don’t know how you two got together, cause I was almost sure that you are not meeting anyone… anyway, as I said I’m not going to waste my time trying to stop a short time relationship…
- I appreciate that, but what if it turned out to be a more serious relationship?
- Then I have to ask you to stop it!
Seung-hyun mumbled: Ask me…
- In your life, you have to let go of a lot of things, in order to get something greater…
- I know, I just don’t like the order…
- In that case, I hope you don’t change your decision…
- You don’t need to worry… But I need to talk with my management company too!
- Ofcourse, if you faced any trouble…
Seung-hyun cut Mr Choi and said: I will take care of it.
Seung-hyun stood up to leave, but Mr Choi stopped him and said: Seung-hyun-ah, if you are sure that you are going to do something that will hurt someon else, you better do it sooner… there is no point in waiting!
Seung-hyun stared at his dad for a while, he hadn’t felt any sorrow in his heart while he was talking with his dad, but he had finally felt it. Father and son, kept staring at each other, like they were argueing with each other in silence! Finally Seung-hyun broke the silence and said: Ok, I’ll think about it.

*

Jieun entered the house and got surprised to see several boxes in a corner. Mom came out of the kitchen and said: You came Jieun-ah…
- Mom? What’s going on?
- Ah, actually your aunt kept telling me to go and live with her from long time ago, I finally accepted to go, to Cheongju!
- Suddenly… why?
Mom smiled and said: I think it’s better that way…Plus, do you know how much excited I am to go and live there again? I have a lot of friends there, I wonder how many of them are still living there?
Jieun didn’t know what to say, she looked at boxes again, mom said: Ah, I was looking around and found out lots of your stuffs are still here, I have put some of them aside… Mom went toward one of the bed rooms and came back with a box in her hand, she put down the box and said: I thought you may want to keep them…
Still shocked, Jieun looked through the box and said: Wow, you still have them? I had almost forgotten them…
Jieun took out a teddy bear and said: Wow, how could I forget you?!!
- There are still some stuff left, why don’t you take a look?
- Mom, actually I have an appointment today, so I don't think I get to do it today, how about tomorrow?
- Tomorrow? Tomorrow is good too, Ok! That’s great… come early and stay for dinner too!
Jieun got shocked, she didn’t expected mom to ask her to stay for dinner or something like that, she usually asked her to leave soon.
- What? Asked confused Jieun. There was an short awkward silent between them, but soon, it was broken by a car beeping sound, Jieun looked through window and recognized Seung-hyun’s car, she said: It’s Seung-hyun-sshi… I’ll take this box with myself for now…

Seung-hyun got out of his car and looked around the neighborhood, then noticed Jieun coming out with a box in her hand and her mom after her. Seung-hyun said hello to Jieun’s mom and watched Jieun putting the box in back of her car.
- Where are we going? Asked Jieun.
- How about going with my car?
- What about my car then?
- It can stay here! Seung-hyun then smiled brightly to Jieun’s mom and said: It can, am I right ommoni?
Confused mom looked at Jieun first and then said: Ofcourse!
- See Jieun-ah?!
- How about your car stays here?
- No it can’t! It’s your mom's house not mine… He again smiled brightly to Jieun’ mom and said: Am I right ommoni?
Jieun sighed and said: Ok, but you have to take me back to here, understand?
- Ok! So we get going ommoni! Seung-hyun said that and bowed. It looked like mom was strugling with herself, she finally said: Seung-hyun-sshi, actually…
Seung-hyun and Jieun both stopped and looked at mom, waiting for her to finish her sentence. Mom continued: I’m leaving for Cheongju soon, I go to live with my sister…
- Ah, is that so?
- Yes, actually… my sister is a huge fan of yours… So I was wondering, may I get your signiture? Mom finished her word and smiled awkwardly.
Confused Seung-hyun smiled as well and said: Yes, Ofcourse… How about a signed photo?
- Yes, that’s even better…
- Ok, wait… Seung-hyun said that and searched for a signed photo in his car and came back with two and gave them to mom.
Mom turned back one and said: One is enough…
- No, It’s ok, I have a lot. Seung-hyun said that and smiled brightly again.
- Thank you.
- Don’t mention… So I think we leave now. Seung-hyun said that and looked at Jieun, Jieun smiled to mom and said: Goodbye mom.
- Goodbye, see you tomorrow Jieun-ah, I’m going to make a lot of foods, stay for dinner too… go, bye!
Seung-hyun and Jieun both got into the car and left. Seung-hyun asked: Your mom is going to live in Cheongju? Forever?
- Yes…
- Why?
- I don’t know!
- It seems like your relationship has gone better…
- Why?
- She asked you to saty for dinner tomorrow…
- I was surprised too, do you really think our relationship has got better?
- I guess so… Seung-hyun said that and they both stayed silence for a while, till Jieun suddenly asked: By the way, you said you went to talk with your dad, right?
- Yes, I went.
- How did it go?
Seung-hyun didn’t answer, instead pulled over the car. Jieun realised her answer and felt stressful.
Avoiding to look at Jieun, Seung-hyun said: It’s not like I didn’t know what he is going to say… I could guess…
Jieun remembered Jessica’s words and said: If you have to, do what’s the best for everyone…
Seung-hyun looked at Jieun and asked: What if I don’t want to?
Hoping that it wasn’t what she had imagined, Jieun answered: But you have to…
Seung-hyun smiled bitterly and said: Right… everything is happening so fast, isn’t it? But, I have heard, it’s better to do a hard task as soon as possible!
Tears came to Jieun eyes and she looked out of the window, to hide them.
- Anyway... let’s talk about something else for now… Jieun-ah, is there any where you want to go? Seung-hyun asked.
Jieun turned her head toward seung-hyun, she knew what does this question mean, she could feel the coldness that she hated so much, it almost looked like a sad ending which had to be a happy ending, if it was the end what was the use of being happy or sad?!!
Seung-hyun continued: But let’s not go too far, we have to comeback early…
This time Jieun smiled bitterly and said: Is that a kind of goodbye trip? If it’s so, shouldn’t you at least take me to somewhere far, so we’ll be able to spend a lot of time with each other?
Seung-hyun seemed taken back, he said: Jieun-ah, I thought that I would tell this to you at the end of our trip, actually I… I hate to end things just because I was told so, plus I’m not someone who listens to others, so… I think I need to make myself clear, I’m not going to break up with you for now! One day, we’ll get tired of each other and we will go our separate ways, but it’s not now. For now, I don’t know how, but I’m going to handle it somehow, so don’t get me wrong!
Jieun stared at Seung-hyun, confused. Seung-hyun asked: Aren’t you go to say something?
After a short silence, Jieun said: Let’s go somewhere far!
- Ya!
- How about staying for night too?
- What?
- I’m sure natives will let us to spend a night with them!
- It’s not even fun!
- You think so? But I think it’s so fun!
Jieun and Seung-hyun stared at each other for a while, finally Seung-hyun let out a sigh and started driving, as Jieun grinned.

In the car, Jieun kept changing songs, untill she found her favorite finally…
*Big Bang- We like to part (lyrics english translation)
“My friends came out again today
 MAN HOW YOU BEEN WHATS UP
 AYE, wanna give me a drink here?
 Whoever drinks last is it!
 Just mix it up, champagne
 AND IF U KNOW WHAT I’M SAYIN
 I see your wrist, time is gold
 It’s a hot Friday, you dig

 Because we’re young, we’ll regret tomorrow
 It’s a little dangerous (AYE MAN YOU BETTER SLOW IT DOWN)
 For today that will never come again
 Cheers to the sky…”

- What is it? Asked annoyed Seung-hyun.
Jieun sang out loud along the chorus:
“WE LIKE 2 PARTY YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
 WE LIKE 2 PARTY till the sun rises above our heads
 WE LIKE 2 PARTY YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
 WE LIKE 2 PARTY till the sun rises in the West”

- It’s big bang! Said excited Jieun.
- Isn’t there another song?
Jieun searched for her lipstick in her bag and said: But I like this one!
- I don’t like it! I’m the driver, I need to focus!
- How can you focus while listening to your favorite song? Said Jieun, fixing her make up while looking at the mirror.
Frusterated Seung-hyun said: Whatever, at least give me my sunglasses.
- Where is it?
- It must be somewhere at the back sit…
Jieun turned back to find Seung-hyun's sunglasses. she gave sunglasses to seung-hyun, but another thing catched her eyes…
- What is that? Jieun said that and grabbed the ring box.
- Which one?
- Isn’t it a ring box?
Seung-hyun looked at what was in Jieun’s hand and screamed: Ya!! Put it back!
Jieun ignored Seung-hyun and opened the box, her jaw dropped as soon as she saw the ring.
- Wow, look at this!!! Who is it for?
- Ya! You are not supposed to see it!
- Noway, is that mine? Jieun scremed out of excitment.
- Ya, just put it back!
- Is that mine? Jieun insisted.
Angry Seung-hyun answered: Who else it can be for, if not you?
- Wow, is that real?
Seung-hyun looked disappointed with Jieun’s question and said: Ya, is that a question?
- Ya! You had throw an expensive diamond ring on your car’s back sit, just like that?
- Where else should’ve I throw it?
- Throw?!! What do you mean? Do you know how much it costs?
- Ofcourse, I have paid for it once!
- So, you still threw it, just like that?
- What should’ve I done with it?
- You had to keep it in somewhere safe!
Seung-hyun sighed and said: Whatever, just take it with yourself, you’ve already saw it!
Frusterated Jieun grabbed her hair and said: What do you mean? It’s soppused to be a surprise!
Seung-hyun got angry and said: But you opened the box! How do you expect me to surprise you?
Jieun was speechless beacause Seung-hyun was right, she stared at the ring, looking disappointed and mumbled: Only if you hadn’t just throw it anywhere…
- You didn’t have to get so curious!
- Still…
Seung-hyun grabbed the ring box and said: Give it back, I’ll do something about it in future! He said that and threw the ring box on the back sit again.
*
As Jieun had asked, they went as far as possible, till finally they reached a rural area. Because it was already so late (and their car had gave up too), they decided to stop there and as Jieun had predicted, a native family let them to spend night with them and gave them a room. The family was actually an old couple whose children were living in Seoul.
Jieun was sitting outside, wearing one of grandmother’s pants and looking at the ground with a sad gaze when Seung-hyun came out, wearing one of grandfather’s pants.
- Did we have to come this far? Asked annoyed Seung-hyun.
- I thought it’s going to be fun!
- Yes, but it’s so late now that we can only sleep!
Jieun didn't said anything and just sighed. Grandmother came out of one the rooms, she smiled and said: Your room is ready!
- Thank you! Said both Jieun and Seung-hyun.
Once they entered the room, Seung-hyun put down a blanket for himself and lied down. Jieun who looked sad, didn’t say anything and did the same.
- Jieun-ah… Seung-hyun called.
- Hum?
- You know, it’s not that bad…
Jieun turned to opposite side and said: Whatever…
Seung-hyun tried to cheer her up and said: Common, it’s fun!
- I don’t think so!
- Jieun-ah, by the way, weren’t you worried they ask about our relationship?
Still sad, Jieun answered: They asked…
- Really? What did you say?
- The truth…
- The truth?
- I said we are dating…
Seung-hyun grinned happily and said: Ah, you said so…
- Yes. Aren’t you tired? Just sleep Seung-hyun-sshi!
- Ok. Seung-hyun said that, but after a while, he started talking again: Are you asleep?
Being half asleep, Jieun answered: No…
Seung-hyun continued: Jieun-ah, Actually I think your mom wanted my signiture for herself… Seung-hyun laughed and continued: I think I did the right thing to give her two photos, don’t you think so?
No answer came from Jieun's side, so Seung-hyun called: Jieun-ah? did you sleep? No answer came again.
Seung-hyun crawled toward Jieun to check if she was really asleep, because he couldn’t see her face, he decided to go to other side and check, then he just lied down there…
Seung-hyun smiled to asleep Jieun and said: Wow, do you look different when you are asleep or I’ve never looked at your face, being this close?
Seung-hyun continued: You know, I always wonder why I like you, but does it really need a reason? I think, I just love you Kang Jieun… Let’s forget about the past and live happily with each other.
Seung-hyun stared at Jieun face for a little while and then said: By the way Jieun-ah, although I will never tell this to you when you are awake, actually I think you are beautiful!
Jieun smiled and Seung-hyun realised she wasn't asleep, Jieun said: I told you I’m not asleep!
- Next time I will splash water on you to check if you are asleep!
still having her eyes closed, Jieun said: I liked it more when you were acting nice!
- It was for when you were acting asleep!
Jieun opened her eyes and said: I wasn’t acting, I was really asleep!
- Is that so? So Did you have dream too?
- Yes, there was a man in my dream who told me he loves me…Ah,  and he told me he thinks I’m beautiful!
Seung-hyun smirked and said: It wasn’t me then!
Jieun laughed.
- By the way, I’ve done something…
- What? Asked Seung-hyun.
- I changed my house password!
- Why?
- To do something special!
- Special? What is your password now?
Jieun proudly said: 0114, date of your birth!
Seung-hyun who couldn’t understand how it was special asked: What?
- It’s your birthday! Now you have to change yours to my birthday!
- Forget it!
- Do it or I’m going to do it myself!
Scared Seung-hyun said: Don’t or I won’t be able to enter into my own house! I don’t even know when is your birthday!
Surprised Jieun asked: You don’t know when is my birthday?
- No, I don’t! When is it?
Annoyed Jieun, answered: Check it yourself!
- Ok, I will! Now, just sleep! Said Seung-hyun and then closed his eyes.
Curious Jieun asked: You really don’t know my birthday?
- No! Seung-hyun groaned.
- You really don’t know?
Seung-hyun didn’t answer this time, so Jieun tried to wake him up and said: Choi Seung-hyun! You really don’t know my birthday? Answer me!
Seung-hyun grinned and made Jieun stop shaking him and just stare at him. Still confused Jieun mumbled: Just say you do! Why are you grining?!
*

Next morning, Seung-hyun and Jieun woke up early in the morning and said goodbye to the kind couple, but before going back to Seoul, they decided to look around the area and even eat their lunch there.
having fun being together, time flied fast and soon it was time for them to go back, actually it was even a little late. As Seung-hyun had promised, he took Jieun to her mother’s house and said goodbye himself.
Jieun noticed a car, parked infront of their house but didn’t pay attention to it.
Mom actually had a guest, it was a man and it seemed like they were argueing with each other, Jieun got closer but right before opening the door, she heard her name…
- I’m sure Jieun will understand why I did that, only if you talk with her…
- What can I tell her? How can I tell her the truth? I tried to ran away from her all this years out of guilt, How am I supposed to face her, if I tell her everything?
- But what about “her”?
Jieun didn’t know who this “her” was, but her name had made mom angry, she cried: Where was she all these years? Where was she when I was raising her daughter instead of her?
Jieun’s eyes got wide as the man said angrily: That’s my mistake, I had to tell her the truth when she got better, but I didn’t because of my own greed! She has done no wrong…
- I can’t do it! You better don’t do it too! I was never able to forget the sorrow I saw in her eyes when she heard that her mother is dead, how am I supposed to look into those eyes, after telling her that her mother is actually alive?
Jieun’s bag fell from her hand out of shock and she started to tremble, What did she just say?
The door suddenly opened and the man looked at Jieun. His eyes got wide, as he saw Jieun and Jieun looked back at him. Having a hard time to even breath, Jieun said: I… Who are you ajusshi?!
But before the man answers, an old memory came alive in Jieun’s head as she remembered the man, he was a Dr… Jieun could remember him…
- Jieun-ah, let’s talk!
Jieun took a step back and trying to put the pieces together, Jieun asked: But why would you lie?
Dr Jo took a step forward and said: I did wrong,I know! But please first listen to me!
- It’s not true, right? It’s not true!
- I’m sorry Jieun-ah, your mom is alive and she wants to meet you. Infact, she doesn’t know that you are her daughter, but…
Jieun felt like her head and her heart could burst right at that moment, she mumbled: All these years… Right then, mom appeared from behind of Dr Jin, Jieun asked a useless question from her: Did you know too?
Mom didn’t answer and just cried.
Dr Jin said: Jieun-ah… Kang Jieun!
But Jieun ran away, like the time that she heard that her mother was dead, when she was just a little kid, she ran away and got into her car and drove off as fast as she could.
Without knowing where she was actually going, Jieun just kept driving. The streets where dark or maybe it was because Jieun was crying so hard that she couldn’t see properly. Her phone started ringing, It was unnie, Jieun ignored the call. But right then, a car appeared from nowhere, driving right toward Jieun like a mad man, it looked like the driver wasn’t in his right mind, Jieun’s mind went blank, she didn’t know what to do, the last thing she got to do was to push the brake pedal as hard as she could…
The car stopped finally and Jieun almost couldn’t remember how, she raised her head slowly and saw the other car right in the middle of the street. Jieun got out of her car  immediatly and ran toward the other car.
A lot of people had gathered around, Jieun opened her way but stopped as soon as she saw the other driver unconscious.
- He is not dead… Jieun whispered.
Someone from the crowd said: “He” doesn’t look well…
Jieun looked at that person, frusterated. An other one said: Was “She” drunk?
Jieun shaked her head and mumbled: No…
- “He” really doesn’t look well…
- Isn’t that blood?
- I didn’t mean to… Jieun mumbled.
* Untill this point, that was how Jieun had heard the conversation between people in the street.
- Did you see how hard her car hitted the tree?
- Blood is coming from her head…
- Someone should call the ambulance…
- Agasshi, do you hear me?
Jieun didn’t answer, cause she didn’t heard anything. By the way, what was wrong with people’s faces? Why everyone looked so blurred? Plus, it looked like the street has got even darker… “Did someone just screamed?” Jieun wondered right before falling to the ground, unconscious.

*Chapter 17 Hidden story:

Grandmother show the pant to Jieun and said: Agasshi, I think this one will fit well...
Jieun took  the pant and said: Thank you!
- By the way, Agasshi... Is he your boyfriend? You know my eldest grandchild lives in Seoul, he is as handsome as your boyfriend!
Jieun giggled and said: Boyfriend? Actually... Jieun got closer to grandmother and continued: He asked me to marry him today!
- Omo! Really? That was so unexpected! Congratulation! Said Grandmother with a big smile.
Jieun looked out of the window, at Seung-hyun who was busy helping the grandfather.
- I know, right? Said Jieun, as she grinned happily.

 

"END OF CHAPTER 17"

* I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 17! Love you all everyone! Thank you for being patient. I'll try my best to make the story more interesting!
Thank you everyone for reading and subscribing my story!^_^
By the way, why don't you check the foreword once?;)