Chapter 3

Officially in Relationship!

*Just as I said in last chapter in this chapter we gonna have new character and it's no other than Jessica Jung!!!who did you think it would be?!;) 

Right after coming out of Mr Oh's office,Jieun's expression changed;she didn't look confident at all and was panic!!Jieun start to walk as fast as she could and murmured to herself:what the hell?!!I say I can,but he shouldn't accept it so easy?!what am I going to do?!!!

when Jieun entered the cafeteria,her manager was talking  and laughing with 3 other women which Jieun was'nt sure who exactly they are,but as soon as unni noticed jieun's comeing ended the conversation and said goodbye to them,so women leaved,Jieun sat next to her manager, completely frustrated!

Unni picked up her cup and asked calmly:how did it go?

-a comlplete disaster! jieun said that and pointed at the news paper and continued:shouldn't you atleast warned me?!

unnie answered with her usual carefree voice:I didn't think it's a big deal,it's not your first time!
Jieun got even more frustrated and shaked the newspaper infront of junghwa unni's eyes and said:it's family problem this time!!
unni looked at jieun this time and asked:what could you do if I told you?solved your problem with you mom?what could you do?

unni was right,jieun let go of newspaper and putted down her forehead on the table and said with a sad voice:I don't knoooow!!! then raised her head again and continued:I'm in big trouble!

-why? asked unni carelessly.(actually Jieun manager doesn't think it's a big deal usually,if she does I will tell you!:D)
-I promised I'm not going to make any other trouble!!
-what kind of silly promise is that?did you bet on anything jieuna?!
-no!
-that's a relief!what about CEO?
-no!
-hum,anyway it is not like you can keep your promise for too long! unni murmured this one last sentence to herself.
Jieun got suprised and looked at her manager with disbelief and said confidently:I can!
-let's see!
-ha!!!I can't believe her...she is my manager,and still acts like... right then Jieun phone started ringing,jieun looked at the number,she didn't know who it was,she just picked up.
-hello?

seung-hyun was still infront of his dad's building's gate,he had called Minhyuk right after comeing out of his dad's office for Jieun's number,and never heard  Minhyuk's question that why he wants it,cause he hanged up as soon as minhyuk gave him the number.

-kang jieun-sshi?
Jieun hesitated and answere:yeah,who is it?
-it's choi seung-hyun,can we talk with each other?face to face?
Jieun looked at unni which asked:who is it? and said:oh,seung-hyun-sshi...you want to talk with me?but why?
-it's important,you will come?
-I'm not sure,I can't understand why we should talk with each other...but...ok!
-where?
-I know a place,I will send you the address,meet you in a hour...
-make it half! seung-hyun said this and then hanged up and got into his car.
-I... jieun wanted to say:I don't have car right now,but noticed seung-hyun had hang up,she looked at her cellphone screen and said:how am I going to be ther in 30 minute?!

*

When Jieun got to coffee shop, she asked one employe if Seung-hyun has arrived or not,that employe told her that he is now upstair.it wasn't a busy hour so jieun couldn't understand why Seung-hyun had bothered going all the way to second floor, there was no one in first floor and Jieun had walked alot on that day.Jieun looked for Seung-hyun in second floor and found him on the corner, he had his sunglasses on and looked so tense crossing his arm infront of his chest.

Jieun sat infront of Seung-hyun and said: what is that?
-what?
jieun removed seung-hyun sunglasses and said: there is no need for this stuffs, there is no one in here!
Seung-hyun defended himself saying: they may come!
-don't worry! it's not my first time, I allways do my negotiations here, here is safe!
Seung-hyun stared at Jieun. what negotiation? it wasn't like they were going to sign some life time contract, and it's not her first time? what? what is not her first time?
Jieun picked up the menu and said: choose something first, but don't order ----- ,that one tastes so bitter!
Jieun statement made Seung-hyun curious about the taste actually, so he looked up at the menu.
-what do you want? asked jieun.
Seung-hyun was about to choose something but then remembered why they are there, and threw the menu on the table and said: Ya!! we are here to talk, let's end it as fast as we can!
Jieun gently putted down the menu, and looked at seung-hyun eyes and said: ok, what do you want from me?
Seung-hyun didn't like the way Jieun asked it, sure he wanted something but it wasn't like he wanted to abuse her!
-look, I want you to do me a favor...
-you all start it like that, it's a favor at first but you gonna threaten me later, saying you will tell everyone about my secret, and stuffs like going down together, you are no different!
what was that? someone had threatened her? because they knew her secret? and what is this secret? seung-hyun didn't know any secret!
-I think you are mistaken...
-...I will never abuse someone using their secret! you wanted to say that, right? you are going to say I want you to help me and I'm going to ask you a favor, you should know that I would never ask such a thing if I wasn't that despair, I understand if you don't accept but...let's make it a win win situation for both of us, I help you, you help me! am I right?
Seung-hyun was speechless, yes she was, so it really wasn't her first time, seung-hyun wondered what others wanted her to do!
-yes! seung-hyun said in a gaze and then added: but  bit different!
jieun looked proud of herself and didn't say anything, seung-hyun continued: look,I have very simple request, I just need you to be somewhere at the exact moment!
what kind of request is that?! jieun wondered, it looks fishy.
-where? why? what should I do after arriving there?
-nothing!!just come!!
-what are you planning to do? are you going to kill someone?
what? seung-hyun couldn't believe his ears!
-kill?!!!
-no? so are you going to throw some suprise party for your girlfriend?!
-I don't have girlfriend!
jieun laughed and said: everyone say the same! but the noticed seung-hyun's raised eyebrow and added: well, it seems like you really don't have one!
-so there is hotel name KING, it's in gangnam, if you want I can show you where exactly it is in the map...  seung-hyun said this and took out his phone from his pocket, jieun stared at him and said: I know the place!!! and then leaned forward and said: are you having a naughty thought by the way?!!!
seung-hyun raised his eyebrow again, so jieun leaned back and said: maybe not! but I never said I do that!
-ya!! you don't feel thankful because of that day?
-I knew  you bring up that incident!
-I didn't mean to, by really...you should feel thankful at least a bit!
-ok, I do! but this doesn't mean I'm going to accept whatever you want,I don't know what are your plans, what are you going to do there?
-did I ask you what are you doing here, that day?
-yes, you did!!
seung-hyun was taken back, he added: but you didn't answer!!
-well... this time Jieun was taken back, she continued: you have the choice too!
-look, that day, in the parking I could just leave, but as a human I felt I should help you,we are not just some singer or actor, we are human and should help each other in needs!
what the hell he is talking about?!!!Jieun was in daze.
seung-hyun continued: think about it, if I wasn't there, that day, what would happen? so you needed me there, right?
Jieun didn't think about question and said: yes...
-right, but I could ignore you, no?
-I don't know...
-right! but I didn't right?
-yeah, you didn't...
-so now, I need your help, as a human, what should you do?
-help you?
-right! so you will be there tomorrow!
how did he made that conclusion?!!! jieun was still lost, she shook her head and said: wait, where should I exactly come?
-come straightly to second floor, don't ask anything of anyone! when you came upstairs there is 2 way, one lead you to a big ceremony hall and the other one goes somewhere else, take the second way!
Jieun asked in shock: you want me to go to the "somewhere else"?!!!!
-no, I want you to wait for me there!!
-ok! jieun didn't ask him why she can't wait for him in first floor or why they are meeting at the hotel. she knew he won't tell her!
-look, it may be shocking for you or strange, but no matter what happened don't say anything and act normal!!!
Jieun hesitated for a bit and then said: it's not like we are going to do a bad thing, are we?
-no, you don't have to do anything, just be there and I promise you you will never ever meet me again, even if we passed each other you can act like you didn't see me! everything will end right there!
Jieun took a deep breath and asked as the final question: what time?

*

that night Jieun didn't get to talk to her manager,she was busy and Jieun knew that unnie's mother is sick so she didn't call her,next day Jieun was so busy working so she couldn't talk to her manager about yesterday,actually Jieun never thought she should tell her,she thought it's not a big deal,so for the first time in a long time,there was something considering Jieun that her manager didn't know!!

If it was calm night for Jieun,it was full of stress for Seung-hyun!all the day and night he kept thinking how is he going to do make it?and if that's going to solve anything or not!Seung-hyun had allways have everything easy in his life but this time...he couldn't be so sure!

Just standing there in the middle of attention,next to people which he had even forgot their name was just a little part of a big full of trouble show!!!Seung-hyun had tried his best to keep smiling and even sometimes keep companionship of this people,he was so shocked to find out some of them or their wives are his fan,he never knew these people watch dramas too!!

right when Seung-hyun was talking and laughing with some powerful men in the hall Jieun was lost in the big lobby of the second floor!she looked around and wondered:where are you Choi seung-hyun?

in the hall,Seung-hyun was free again,all the night he didn't pay any attention to the reporters,he even didn't know they are here,the only thing important for Seung-hyun was Jieun to be at the right place at the right time!!

Seung-hyun looked around and took a deep breath,he was waiting for a right time.not far from Seung-hyun were two paparazzi standing behind a big flower pot,maybe it was because they knew their look didn't fit in there!
one of them grabbed an apple and said:there is nothing to take picture of!
-right!I'm going to bathroom,are you coming?
other one threw the apple somewhere in the back and said:it's not like something important is going to happen when we are not here,let's go!

Jieun was bored so she start walking through the lobby,she knew on way will take her to ceremony hall Jieun wasn't interested in great ceremonys and great people so she took the other way,telling herself:ceremony hall,not my style!

In the hall Seung-hyun was loosing his mind,he kept looking around and taking deep breath,when one of his childhood friend came to him with 2 glass of wine,Seung-hyun couldn't hear him,he just took the glass and didn't even raised it.
suddenly,seung-hyun noticed his dad excusing himself and going toward the gate,Seung-hyun looked at the gate and recognized Mr jung and then his wife and then his second daughter and ofcourse her elder daughter,Jessica...
seung-hyun putted down his glass on the table and said:excuse me! to his friend or who ever was there.then leaved as fast as he could.
sure his father noticed his son leaving the hall (just like  Seung-hyun wanted) but jessica noticed too,when Mr choi excused himself jessica looked around to see where did he go,but the first thing that catched her eyes was Seung-hyun leaving the hall.

there was nothing interesting in the lobby,Jieun was really bored,she looked at her watch,it was 10pm...
-where are you Choi seung-hyun?
but in that lobby Jieun wasn't alone,two paparazzi came out of bathroom,while one of them was still trying to pull up his zipper.
the other man stopped suddenly and asked his friend in disblief:isn't that Kang Jieun?!!
his friend looked up and answered not being sure:I think so...she looks like Kang Jieun!

Seung-hyun could hear his dad calling his name,but he didn't stop,he continued walking even faster when he didn't see Jieun at the lobby entrance.
Jieun was looking at a painting when she heard someone calling:Seung-hyuna!
Jieun turned back,Seung-hyun finally stopped,and smirked when he saw Jieun,two paparazzi didn't need to hide,no one noticed them!
dad was panting,but still he maneged to look charismatic.
-where do you think you are going?ceremony hasn't end yet!
Seung-hyun turned back and faced his father,he was an actor,he needed to use it somehow in his life!!
-why do you want to do this when you know I don't want it?
-what?
-you know I don't like being here,still you want me to stay?
dad calmed down and said:ok,I know,so just stay until my speech!
-ok,but first let me annouce something to you...
-what is that?hurry,we need to comeback!
-I'm dating some one!
Dad got shocked but more he looked angry,paparazzi men couldn't even breath anymore,Jieun was confused,what is going on?noway...
-who?who are you dating!
seung-hyun took a deep breath and said:please accept my girlfriend! and then pointed to Jieun!

 

so it's the end of chapter 3!!!and my new charachter Jessica Jung just entered this episode,you gonna find out more about her later!;)
I hope you like it!:)
thanks!^_^