Chapter 1

Officially in Relationship!

*Back stage of music show studio

Even for those who have 10 years (or more) experience, being on stage was allways full of stress, but Jieun allways thought it's the easiest part of living a idol life, she was allways glad to be on stage sing and dance like there is no end! Kang Jieun loved to hear her fans scream and thought the most beautiful part of it it's when they sing along! This time it was no different, she knew well that she got alot of fans and that was relieving. but she knew better that she got more haters and that was the problem!

Jieun took a deep breath, and closed her eyes, it wasn't the time to think about haters now, she should have focus!

someone from back asked: are you ready?

Jieun opened her eyes and said confidently: yes!

*at lobby of waiting rooms

when Choi seung-hyun decided to come to music show to meet his best friend (lee minhyuk) he never thought things turn out like that, of course getting into the building was a wish for so many people, but it wasn't that easy, although for such a popular person like Seung-hyun it wasn't big deal, no one would stop him, anyway, he was just there for his friend, minhyuk was chosen as a special MC for the music festival and it was his first time, as a friend seung-hyun thought it will be good to meet him back stage...

but it wasn't as easy as he thought, lobby was full of people who were in hurry, there were a TVs on the wall showing performances (Jieun was up at that moment) but no one paid attention, everyone was busy getting ready for their own performance, but still they could notice seung-hyun presence, although it took a moment for them!

"oh, it's Choi seung-hyun!" said a girl idol, seung-hyun looked at her with smile and then just passed, all this looks maid him uncomfortable somehow, he needed to find minhyuk as soon as possible!

the loud sound of clapping and cheers came out of TV that meant other singer were up, Jieun smiled to some staff members who were passing and said: good job!

another staf who was running asked while getting far from jieun: Jieun-shi did you watched your performance?

Jieun took out her lollipop from and said with sad voice: no! and then screamed (so the man can hear): did it finish?!

the staff member turned back while running and answer: don't worry it was good!!

it didn't satisfy Jieun, but anyway, she continued walking and putted her lollipop back to !

"of course it was good" Jieun thought with herself; she was fromer girl group member, her group was known for their outstanding performances, although it's been years since the group have broken up, but Jieun never had problem being a solo, she knew (better than anybody else) that people in industry didn't like her, but they could never deny that she was one of the best!

people said she have done anything and everything to stay in industry, after her group break up all of the members started solo carrier, but non of them became as successful as Jieun! so it started the rumors, and her consecutive scandals never helped it! anyway, although there were rumors but jieun wouldn't deny all of them, they were somehow right, she was once a charming maknae of popular group which broke up after 5 years, almost because of members, she had no other choice she was so young but knew that she wouldn't be able to keep her fame after a year or 2!she didn't have any friend in the industry so other artists didn't know what was going on in her life and never had a chance to ask her, so Jieun knew where some rumors came from, but some others... "she doesn't have manner", "she never says hello first, even to those who are older", "she is allways drunk", "look at her, now she is trying to seduce another man...", "she is showing off, she wants to attrack people with showing off her skin, I swear she has never wore a pant!" NEVER?!!! Seriously? where did this came from?! Jieun never cared about what people say behind her back, but when she heard some gril group member saying that they swear she has never wore a pant in her life even when it was heavily snowing, she couldn't control herself! it was such a nonsense!

Jieun grined to her thought, but suddenly someone shoved her, Jieun was so lost in her thought that didn't know if it was her who or the other girl who shoved another one, so she turned back to say sorry, but girl looked at her with anger and just walked away! Jieun shruged her shoulder and turned to continue her way but this time she hitted someone strongly.

-Aaaah! Jieun said and looked up at the person, she sure knew him!
Seung-hyun stared at the person infront of her, what's wrong with her? she hitted her, and now is staring at him?!! shouldn't she say sorry?!

there was a long moment of silence between them, but it was soon broken by Minhyuk who just came from Jieun backs and said brightly: hyung!!!

Seung-hyun looked at him with a simle and said: here you are, I was looking for you!
-sorry hyung, I just heard you are here! Minhyuk then pat jieun on shoulder and said: Jieun-shi, are you leaving?!

-yes, did you watch my performance? jieun said brightly, who said she didn't have any friend, minhyuk was sure her friend!

-yes, I was busy but managed to watch it! you were so cool on stage!

Jieun liked his compliment, so smiled even more brightly! right then two grils passed them but suddenlly one of them turnd back and looked at seung-hyun and said with shock: ohh, it's Choi Seung-hyun!

seung-hyun looked at them nervously, and minhyuk noticed that, minhyuk suggested: hyung, how about going to my waiting room?!

-that's a good idea!

but just then Jieun stopped him and said (with a lollipop still in ): aren't you Choi seung-hyun the actor?!

"now she noticed?!!" seung-hyun thought with himself.

Jieun said with excitment: I'm right! that's you!!! wow!I allways wanted to meet you!!! that's a small world full of suprises!I allways thought that's impossible for me to meet you, you may thought like that too!!!

Seung-hyun didn't say anything, so jieun continues: but wait, we are in the same company!!! I heard you recently came to our agency, but I thought our agency doesn't suit you!

"now even Kang Jieun is makeing fun of me!" seung-hyun told to himself; he sure knew what she was talking about, last week seung-hyun had an interview and was asked about changeing agency, he said he is satisfiied with his current one, but then the reporter asked about his opinion about different companyes and when Allstar name came up, seung-hyun said he thinks he would never go there, allstar doesn't suit him and added jokingly "I don't like their way of doing business!" but this week it was announced that the actor Choi seung-hyun is officially a part of Allstar! it was sure a big humiliation, people got shocked but no one got as shocked as seung-hyun himself!!! company should atleast gave him a notice so he wouldn't say such a thing on tv and let everyone make fun of him! everyone said that he sure said the truth but at the end he was just like others, Allstar isn't a good place but is the best for those who want to improve!

Jieun kept staring at seung-hyun waiting for him to say something, but seung-hyun was in deep thoughts that didn't noticed the time, minhyuk looked at jieun (that was starting to get offended) and then looked at seung-hyun and said: I think we must leave now, they must be searching for me. hyung?!

seung-hyun finally came out of his thought and said: what? oh, yes let's go!

-bye for now jieun-shi! said minhyuk to jieun and left with seung-hyun.

jieun that was shocked by seung-hyun reaction wondered (loud): what's wrong with him?!!