Dinners and Waiters

UnderCoverts.

"Aaahh." Joonmyeon moaned.

"This is sooo goooddd." Kyungsoo mouthed in bliss.

"Mmmmhh." He continued to moan.

"This is the feeling." The doe eyes closed, rolling his eyes behind his eyelids.

"Guys." Yifan intervened, setting his hand down at the table. "It sounds like live in here. And close your mouth, Jongin."

Jongin snapped from his trance and did as he was told hastily. Yifan grabbed a chair and sat down. He glanced at the newbie, gesturing him to do the same.

"Thankyou for that." Chanyeol smiled. "If it went on for another second, I would've taped their mouths."

Yifan waved it off and grabbed two plates for him and the younger next to him. He grabbed the meat and rolled a meat wrap. Almost immediately, he grunted in response as his mouth chewed down the food.

"See." Joonmyeon gave him 'the look' and popped a wrap inside his mouth. "That's why."

Yifan rolled his eyes. He looked to his right and saw the younger not moving at all. "Hey." Tao shook his head, facing the elder. "Hey."

"What's wrong? You seem... bothered." Yifan said with a full mouth, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, nothing's wrong." He looks out the glass wall beside him into the sunset. "Why do we have the day off?"

Yifan looks out the wall too. "I don't know, this doesn't happen often, that's for sure." He nudges the younger. "Loosen up, this probably won't happen a lot."

Tao pretended to smile, but it looked real enough to make the older continue eating. He looked at the complicated food ahead of him. "How..." He whispered.

"Here." Baekhyun suddenly offered Luhan a wrap. He, of course, ate it without any hesitation.

"Thanks, it tastes really-" Luhan stopped mid sentence, his eyes widen. "HOT."

A laugh broke out on the prankster's lips and the rest of the bunch, as he saw Luhan desperately reaching for water and gulping it down. "Why?! What did you put in that?!"

"Oh nothing~" Baekhyun giggled, and brought up a plate of garlic and hot sauce. "Just a little tweak on the taste buds. Good isn't it?"

 Chanyeol roared out with laughter, slapping Baekhyun's back next to him. "You fit in well here, huh Baek?"

He smiled and nodded. "And since when do you call me 'Baek'?"

"Since now?"

"Works for me, Yeollie."

"When did I have that nickname?"

"Since now."

"Stop flirting, you guys." Joonmyeon spoke out. "It sounds like a live drama in here."

"Hey! That's my line." Yifan scoffed. "Stealer."

Baekhyun laughed at the quarrel he was watching and looked over to the end of the table. "Tao." He whispered.

The younger snapped his head up and tilted his head. Baekhyun contained his squeal from his little brother's exploding cuteness. "Eat up~"

Tao nodded, but as he went back starring into the meat grilling in front of him, he looked back to his brother. Baekhyun was already back at Luhan and Chanyeol, chatting about who knows what.

Although it looked like Baekhyun was having a great time, not even one percent of his concentration was on it. Well, maybe 5 percent max. He knew Tao sensed it too. Something is wrong. A day off right after they signed the contract? Only in a maniac's mind would it make any sense.

Yifan stuffed his mouth with more wrap, and more groan escaped his lips. He took a peek at Tao from the corner of his eyes, and saw that he was not eating anything.

"Eat." He ordered with a full mouth and a no-hearted glare. The younger simply nodded in response, but  his hand stayed put. 'Why isn't he eating?' he thought. 'And just staring as if it's a new kind of technology he doesn't know how to use. Wait.'

"Tao." Yifan started, making the former nod. "Do you know how to make a wrap?"

The younger stayed silent, redirecting his gaze from the elder. "No." He mumbled.

A laugh erupted from Yifan's mouth, catching the attention of the whole table. "You..." He mentioned between laughs. "You don't know... how... hahahaha-mph."

Tao clomped his hand over the laugher’s mouth, smiling innocently to the rest of the group. When Yifan's laughter stopped and the attention was off them, he let his hand down and pouted. CUTELY.

"Sorry~" Yifan smiled. "It was just so cute.”

Tao blushed at the word cute. Although he has been called cute from his family a lot of times, it was the first time anyone else had said that to him.

"Are you blushing?" Yifan moved closer to Tao, inspecting his face. Tao took a sharp inhale, and shivered at the close range of the two. The latter backed away, blushing even more. “No?” he squeaked, which ended up turning into a question.

The former smiled and distanced himself away from Tao. “Watch and learn.” He instructed as he reached out and placed a lettuce on his palm. Tao’s eyes followed the elder’s hand from picking the meat, scooping the rice and putting garlic and paste on it. His eyes widened as he saw the elder wrap all the food into a lettuce ball.

Yifan brought the wrap up to Tao’s lips. He hesitantly opened his mouth, letting the weird food into his mouth. The younger’s eyes lightened up as he swallowed the wrap. “This is delicious.” He whispered in awe, looking up at Yifan, smiling like a 5 year old kid.

Yifan caught himself staring at the younger munching on his food. He snapped back and coughed in all awkwardness, wrapping another wrap.  “Yifan, why are your cheeks a tiny bit pink?” Joonmyeon perked up. “Are you sick?”

“What? No.” Yifan stated, though Joonmyeon didn’t really believe him, he let it go. “Anyways, where are our drinks?”

“YEAH. YEAH.” Luhan added, pointedly looking at Baekhyun. “Before someone gets another spice attack and burn their tongue.”

Baekhyun scoffed, leaning over to Chanyeol’s side. “ He’s totally asking for it.” Making the taller chuckle with mischief.

“Excuse me.” A new voice interrupted their quarrel. “Here are your drinks.” The waiter smiled, going around and placing a glass of ice tea for each of them. A couple of ‘thanks’ followed the waiter as he continued to serve the drinks.

Tao and Baekhyun looked at each other as their drinks finally reached them, obviously they had sense something. The latter surveyed each of the ice tea with his perfect eye vision. He found nothing wrong with his own drink, but he had not sipped out of it yet. He looked over to the end of the table, where his brother had also been staring at him.

‘Our drinks.’ Tao hinted with his eyes, looking over at his tea in front of him.  

‘Nothing’s wrong with them.’ Baekhyun gave a slight shake of the head and shrugged his shoulders.

“All right, everybody hold up your drinks!” Joonmyeon cheerfully hollered as he raised his glass of ice tea.

While the rest of the table held their glasses up, Baekhyun and Tao hesitantly raised theirs. “CHEERS!” Joonmyeon cheered, glasses colliding with each other. There.

Baekhyun suddenly put his glass down and reached over for Chanyeol’s, stealing it out of his grasp. And before the poor guy who had his drink stolen could do anything, Baekhyun threw the liquid behind his back and into a potted plant. “Whoops.”

Everybody in the table held their attention at Baekhyun, though not practically everybody. Tao took this chance to ‘accidentally’ knock over Yifan’s glass. He stifled a small laughter, as the spilled all over his and Yifan’s side of the table and not to mention, Yifan too, letting out a small shriek. A super manly one.

“Holy !” The guy with the wet button down shirt cursed, backing away from the table.

“Sorry, I didn’t see the glass.” Tao purposely acted frantically, grabbing napkins and wiped the table. Baekhyun, seeing the motive of Tao’s doing, started to help him.

“My tea!” Chanyeol finally let out a response, earning a jab in the stomach from Luhan. “What’d you do that for?!”

“Cause your reply was too damn late.” Luhan answered casually, rubbing his elbow.

“Not you. Him.”

“Me?” Baekhyun squeaked, looking up from his cleaning. Chanyeol gave him a pointed look. “Spur of the moment?” He reasoned, which earned a laugh from the rest of the table.

Tao stood up, and ran to the door of their private room in the Korean beef restaurant. “I’ll call someone to clean that up.” He dashed to find the previous waiter that served the drinks. He thanked that if he hadn’t seen it sooner, Yifan and Chanyeol would probably be dead. Arriving at the restaurant hall, he looked around the tables for the tall blonde waiter.

“Found you.” He whispered to himself as he saw a blonde haired-figure turn around a corner, heading to the bathroom. He chased after him, avoiding other waiters and customers and finally reached the turn. Tao grabbed the waiter by the hand and shoved him inside one of the stall and locked it. Once inside, he had one hand on the side of the waiter and the other one up his throat. “Speak.”

“What are you doing, sir?” The blonde waiter raised a trimmed brown eyebrow up. He didn’t seem the least bit fazed.

“Drop the act. Who sent you?” Tao tightened his grip on the blonde’s neck.

The waiter simply did nothing but smile, while his hand went up and placed it on Tao’s hands around his neck. “Excuse me, sir, but I have work to do.” He reasoned, forcefully bringing Tao’s hands down with his. Tao winced at the strength the waiter had, but he let go anyways. The waiter unlocked the door to the stall and went outside. “If you have any problems with me, then please tell me about it afterwards, at the alley behind.”

After the little chase, Tao went back to the private room and they finished their dinner. It was then a little after 8 p.m. that they all went out the restaurant, heading back to the dorms. Tao held Baekhyun back by the hand, telling him that he had to go the place the waiter mentioned earlier. Of course, the elder insisted to go along, but Tao refused. He told him that he will need his aid if something went wrong by calling him. With that, Baekhyun took his leave, telling the rest of the group that Tao had to meet up with his friend.

The younger’s footsteps clicked against the concrete road of the alley. He was in a disadvantage, because he didn’t bring any weapons with him. “Sir, you came.” A familiar voice echoed through-out the dark walls. “Seems like someone has a death wish.” The overly familiar voice changed its polite tone into a twisted sickly one.

 Tao’s hands balled up into a fist, resting at his sides. “Answer my question. Who sent you?”

“That doesn’t really matter anyways.” The waiter’s face was illuminated by the alley light as he took a step forward. “If I hadn’t mistaken your faces with those two knuckle-heads, the plan would’ve worked perfectly. And you won’t even be here.”

Tao furrowed his eyebrows, obviously pissed at the bastard’s attitude. “And what exactly are you implying?”

“You should be thankful that you’re still alive.” The waiter simply shrugged, one of his hands reaching into this back pocket. “You’re the younger one, Tao. Aren’t you?”

The ‘younger one’ frowned. “What if I am?” He said through gritted teeth.

“Doesn’t matter. Just wanted to know the name of the person I kill.” The waiter smirked. “Zelo.”

Tao raised an eyebrow at the word, taking his stance. But it was too late, the waiter had pulled out a shiny flat object from his back pocket, and closed in to Tao in a matter of seconds. “That’s the name of your killer.”

“.” Tao whispered quickly, watching Zelo’s knife swipe up to his upper right arm, and slashed it downwards. He sharply inhaled through the pain, backing away against the wall as he held his injured arm.

“You see, I’m not one of those killers who finish the job with one blow.” Zelo brought the knife up to his face, eyes filled with lust. “I love seeing them writhe in pain.” He Tao’s blood of his knife, causing the latter to wince in disgust. “You have horrible fate, hot one.” Zelo closed in. “You just have to have me as your killer. ME! The best, most handsome, gorgeus, fabulous, egotistic, , sadistic, mirotic, fantastic young man to be yo-“

Tao’s eyes widened as blood started to flow over Zelo’s head, watching his eyes go wide before dropping down sideways on the cold concrete.

 “You talk too much.”

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

TADA. NEW UPDATE. This one took quite a while, but at least i'm back from my hiatus. Yes? No? No. Okay ._. ANYLAYS, how did you enjoy this long of chapter? I think it might be the longest chapter so far. AGAIN ANYLAYS, in my mind, I imagined B.A.P's Zelo to be the sadistic, egotistic, mirotic, all-those-other-tic failed assasin. And by all means, please do imagine his hair to be the blonde with green/blue tips (the one he had in Rainsound, if you haven't heard it. I DEMAND YOU TO.) Please comment and subby~ OR ELSE. NO UPDATES FO YOU. (jk) (not really) (idk, just try and see) *evilly grins and leaves the room backwards* *bumps into a wall* OUCH.