Polaroid

Ups and Downs (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

polaroid

05.18.2020

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was lounging at her dressing room and just waiting for the time to pass by. She just finished the first show for the day, and she also went down to greet some fans that are waiting for her.

 

 

 

She glanced around the room and smiled thankfully seeing the room filled with flowers and gifts she received from her supporters, her heart is overwhelmed with the support she’s getting.

 

 

 

“Hey, Dara.. You have a visitor,” her manager’s voice broke through her thoughts. She turned towards the door and immediately jumped on her feet seeing who her visitor was.

 

 

 

“Hello, noona,” Jiyong said as he opened his arm and patiently waited for the petite girl to reach him. A smile never leaving his face as he focused his gaze on her excited face.

 

 

 

“Hello, Jiyongie,” Dara greeted as soon as she was wrapped in his arms. Jiyong bent his head down and kissed her on the lips before ushering them both on the couch placed in the far corner of the room.

 

 

 

“I thought you’re going to YG today?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

“I am. I just came by to say hello,” Jiyong murmured as he took her hands and draw circles on the back of her palm.

 

 

 

One by one, the staff inside Dara’s dressing room discreetly went out of the room, giving the couple their much-needed privacy. But Dara and Jiyong didn’t notice them for they were already wrapped in their own little bubble.

 

 

 

“… and I missed you,” he added as he pouted cutely at her, making her giggle in return.

 

 

 

Dara missed him too. Her schedule was jam packed these past few days. They barely even have time for each other. Her business even resorted to her sleeping over in his house once in a while just so they could spend time with each other.

 

 

 

“Aigoo,” Dara mumbled as she faced her boyfriend and trapped his face in her small hands, staring loving at him. “I missed you too.”

 

 

 

Jiyong only smiled at her and closed the distance between them, kissing her full on the lips. Dara kissed him back and it was after a while when they separated from their lip locking session. He wiped her lower lip with his thumb and smiled before kissing her some more.

 

 

 

“Do you want some snacks, Jagi?” Dara offered as she stood up from the couch and went to the table full of foods from her supporters. “The fans gave this all,” she beamed and gestured towards all the food.

 

 

 

Jiyong nodded his head and stood up, he was about to go to his girlfriend who is busily rummaging through the food when he caught sight of the polaroid camera sitting quietly at the table in front of him.

 

 

 

He snatched the camera from the table and walked purposefully towards Dara, a playful smile on his lips. When he got to where Dara is, she was opening a can of coke; a beverage that she surely loves. She scrunched her face cutely at him before sipping at the can.

 

 

 

“Ahhh,” Dara mused. “…So refreshing..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter