All of Me

Ups and Downs (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

all of me

05.21.14

 

 

 

 

Jiyong blinked then tried to open his eyes but closed them again when blinding lights greeted his sight. He groaned slightly as his hands came to rest on his forehead. And then he was about to get up from the bed when his thigh brushed into something soft. And without him knowing it, a smile formed at his lips as he looked at his side.

 

 

Her eyes closed and her eyelashes resting peacefully on her soft cheeks. slightly opened as her lush pink lips puckered into a small pout. Her auburn hair that’s always so soft lay wildly against the while pillow. Her arm tucked outside the blanket that’s covering her wholeness.

 

 

And even before he could stop himself, Jiyong bent down and inhaled the scent of her. He brushed her hair softly as he placed a sweet kiss on her forehead. Then slowly, gently, he traced the contour of her face with his fingertips. From her eyes down to her cheeks, from her jaw to her lips.

 

 

“You’re so beautiful,” Jiyong muttered under his breath as he stared at his goddess. The rays of sun escaping the curtains and giving her that kind of glow that seems like a spotlight is focused on her. She was so beautiful, so beautiful that she always take his breath away.

 

 

Jiyong rested his hand on her cheeks as his thumb played at her lower lip. And as he stared at the perfection that she is, he can’t help but wonder if he deserves her. Having her to himself, having that privilege to call her his had him thinking if he really deserve someone as perfect as her in his life.

 

 

“I love you,” he whispered, suddenly aware of the tears that are at bay. But he blinked them away.

 

 

Who would’ve thought that the badass leader of the most popular boygroup in South Korea would cry just because he feels so overwhelmed and so lucky that he has someone like her in his life. Someone who would make his life worth living. Someone who would love him unconditionally when he thought he doesn’t deserve that kind of love. Someone who would give up everything for him. Someone who would make him the center of her world.

 

 

“Hmmmm,” Dara stirred in her sleep as snuggled close to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter