Bonds~The circle of life and death~

Bonds~Kizuna~

Nearby...
"Ah, ! We're late, damn it! I can smell the blood already! I thought I warned that dumba-"
 

"Would you just shut the hell up already, Kyo?! Jeez, this isn't the time for you to be PMSing!" A mad Kaoru yelled, running down the street alongside his bandmates. If only they were faster...
 

"There's still a chance to save him... Shinya, you go on ahead. We'll catch up." Toshiya said, earning a nod from Shinya. Pure white feathers burst into the sky as wings sprouted from the drummer's back. They glowed a soft, innocent color in the chilly, red night as he took off into the sky, flying toward the scene of the crime.
 

"Show-off..." Kyo mumbled, running a little faster.


"But you have to admit, he looks damn hot when he does that." Die smirked through his mask. "Plus, you're not even going at your full speed, bloodsucker."
"I don't feel like it." the blond mumbled again.


A few minutes later they arrived at their destination, cringing a little at the sight. They were used to bloodshed and murder, but something about this wasn't right. Toshiya and Kyo rushed over to the victim's body, kneeling down beside it.
 

"So, this is 'Shoujiwa?' I thought this person was supposed to be strong or something." Kyo crossed his arms, almost looking at the body in pity. Almost.


Toshiya rolled his eyes and pressed his palms to the chest of the body as they glowed a light sea-foam green color. "It might take a little while to heal him, but yes, this is Shoujiwa. Although, he's a little different than what I expected. The description reminded me more of.. Well, a boy."
 

With Die and Kaoru...
"Shinya, what's wrong? What's got my angel kitty pissed?" Die purred, stepping beside Shinya who was glaring daggers at Meiya. He would've glared at Die, but he wasn't as important at the moment. His wings disappeared in a flurry of feathers, for they would just get in the way at the moment.
 

"Looks like we've finally met someone that he hates. Oh, it's Meiya.." Kaoru replied, smirking at the woman. "No wonder. They have a bad history together."


"Shut up, you two!" Meiya yelled, swinging at them both. They both dodged to the side, amusement sparking in their eyes.
 

Die whistled, "Kitty got claws. I think I like her more than our little angel." He smirked, earning a glare from Meiya.


 

Fury bubbled within Meiya as she lunged toward Die, her chainsaw roaring ferociously. He side-stepped away before the mechanical beast could gnaw off his arm, growling and mumbling profusely.


"I like you, but I don't like you enough to get my arm ing chopped off by you! What the hell?! Crazy bi-" he dodged another swing, kicking the chainsaw back with a roundhouse kick. "Oh, hell. No. Now I'm pissed." Die growled, quickly gripping Meiya's wrist and throwing her to the ground. Her chainsaw was tossed aside as she was stepped on by the masked man, her arm getting pulled upward. Die twisted her wrist counterclockwise, a snap sounding from it that was soon accompanied by an aggravated yell.
 


Attending to the unconscious "Shoujiwa" ...
 

"He should be waking up soon." Toshiya mumbled more to himself than to Kyo.
 

The body below them stirred, then jolted upward, icy blue eyes wide open in panic.
 

"Where am I?! Who are you?! Wait-" he would have went on, but felt a heavy blow to the side of his head.


"Shut up, ." The blond vampire hissed, glaring at the boy.
 

"Relax, Kyo, he was just killed." Toshiya warned, slightly glaring at him. He turned to the surprised boy in front of him, a smile back on his face. "Hello, there. We came to, well... We saved you. Do you remember anything from before you... out?"


Shoujiwa groaned, trying to recollect any memories from before. "I remember... Walking home from work... Then... Then that chick came out of nowhere and attacked me..." he mumbled in reply.


"Ah, I'm surprised you even remember. That saves me the problem of trying to get them back, though." Toshiya says, smiling.
 

"Yeah, yeah, anyway.... Shoujiwa we need to take you. Either you come with us willingly, or we'll forcefully drag you- on the ground- with us. Or knock you out, whichever you prefer." Kyo stated, a smirk almost making its way onto his face.


"Who's Shoujiwa?" Shoujiwa, himself, asked. (A/N: hint!)


During Die's brutal murder (that honestly no one cares about)...
Meiya was on the ground, both her arms bleeding profusely from the deep gashes Die has made.


He carelessly twirled the chainsaw in his hand and lazily looked at Kaoru. "Hey, Kao, what should I do now?"
 

Kaoru shrugged, "I don't care. Go crazy."


Die smirked and looked at Shinya, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "Shinya~, you wanna try?"
 

Shinya glared at Die, his face screaming 'Leave me the alone, e.'
 

"Suit yourself." he replied. Towering over Meiya, chainsaw in hand, Die was ready to finish what he started, but was knocked against the ground from behind. The chainsaw flew and hit the wall, Die on the floor groaning in agony.
 

"What the was that?!" Die exclaimed, slowly climbing from his spot on the floor. Behind him he heard a dark chuckle and felt someone walk closer to him.


"You really shouldn't let your guard down like that, Die." a man stated darkly, smirking at him then walking over to Meiya. He sighed, "Look at her. She's dying because of you." he picked her up.


"Yeah, well she was messing with the wrong person. Now go off." Die hissed, his playful mood from before spoiled. Just when he was about to finish playing with his toy. some bastard has to go and take it? Oh, hell no.


"You're not even going to ask who I am?" the man smirked again.
 

"We don't really give a . I said off." Die hissed again.
 

"With pleasure." he replied, walking away. He glanced at Shinya, who shifted uneasily a bit and looked away. He chuckled, "Bye angel," and with that he disappeared into the darkness.
 

With Kyo and the others...
"You are, idiot." Kyo mumbled back in reply.
 

"No, my name is Saronai... I've no idea who Shoujiwa is. He sounds like a nice person, though." Saronai answered.
 

"Wait... So, you don't know... Hmm..." Toshiya muttered to himself more than anyone else, staring into space with a thoughtful expression.


"Don't know what?" Saronai asked, again. These two were starting to scare him. First, they manage to come at the right time to save him. Who would be out so late? Okay, he was, but that's besides the point. Now, they're expectin him to know something about some guy named Shoujiwa? This is no anime.
 

"We'll explain it later. Right now, we have to go." Kyo replied, standing up to dust himself off. He then roughly grabbed Saronai's arm and pulled him up.
 

"Itaiiii, I hope you don't grab your girlfriend like that." Saronai mumbled to Kyo, looking down at him once noticing exactly how short the man is.
 

"He doesn't have one." Toshiya teased, chuckling a little. He still couldn't believe that Kyo didn't have one. With the things he says, you'd think he'd be hiding a bunch of girls in a warehous somewhere.
 

"I'd have one if I wanted to. Plus, you just assumed I had one so take that ." Kyo growled back. He started walking toward his other bandmates, Saronai following him and Toshiya following along as well.


"Ugh, dirty mouth. You're worse than Ruki." Saronai mumbled.


Toshiya stared at him, eyes slightly wide with shock. "You know Ruki?"
 

"Yeah, why? You know him too?" Saronai replied, raising an eyebrow.


Toshiya paused for a moment and shook his head. "Nah, we're probably not talking about the same person." It wasn't possible, or that's what Toshiya, thought anyway. Ruki was a popular man, but still. No one can get too close, he's famous after all.
 

Kyo looked back at them, looking like he was about to say something, but then turned back around without a sound. They continued walking as silence fell upon them.
 

"... Can I go home? Loreleii's going to be so worried if she finds out that I'm not home." Saronai said, frowning a little.
 

"Don't do that, it ruins your beautiful face." Toshiya mumbled to him, poking his cheek.


"Didn't I already say that you're going with us?" Kyo lazily replied. They stopped once they were by the others. "You're old enough to be out late, anyway. You're a man. Act like one."


"Kyo, leave him alone." Kaoru said.


"You stared at him, Shinya!" Die exclaimed. "Do you like him? What do you see in him?!"
 

"Die would you quit with that?!" Kyo yelled, punching him in the stomach.
 

"Kyo, would YOU quit with that?" Toshiya hissed. He was used to Kyo's violence, but still. It's late and he didn't feel like putting up with the guy's attitude.
 

Kyo crossed his arms, pouting like a baby. Surprisingly enough, it fits him.


Die stared at Shinya, Shinya staring back with a blank expression on his face.


"Shinya, are you cheating on me?"