~Ni~HaNaZaKaRi

Bonds~Kizuna~

"Saronai-chan! Wake up! It's time to go... Work starts soon and you still aren't dressed!" a voice yelled while Saronai was shaken. He mumbled a few things and tuned to the one who was giving him such a rude awakening.


"I'm up, I'm up... You're like my mother, Loreleii..." his voice slightly cracked. He was always so groggy in the morning, being not a morning person and all.
 

"Well hurry and get your arse up! We hardly have an hour left!" Loreleii exclaimed, pulling the lazy man up even though he was three inches taller than her.
 

Saronai sighed and stood up, causing Loreleii to fall on her . He chuckled and pulled her up. "Go, go... I'm too shy to change in front of a ert like you."
 

"I-I'm not a ert! Just overlly observant of p-people!" Loreleii exclaimed as she stomped out of the room.
 

Saronai chuckled as he rummaged through his closet, pulling his work uniform. He worked at a cafe, so of course it consisted of the normal: a nice, long-sleeved dress shirt with a black vest over it an nice black dress pants. He also had to wear a black choker that had a black bow attached to it, along with a black bow that he pinned into his hair. He honestly isn't that girly, it's just... Well, his boss, who was a girl, thought he looked cuter that way and attracted more customers. He sighed as he finished putting on his work attire and slipped into a pair of black dress shoes. He ran down the stairs of the two-floor apartment he and Loreleii shared, and into the kitchen where breakfast was waiting for him.
 

"That was quick.. Like always." Loreleii smiled as she washed her plate, for she had already finished eating.
 

"It's cause I'm a guy." Saronai replied, sticking his tongue out in a cute but playful way at her.
 

"Whatever, just hurry your arse, Saron-CHAN." Loreleii teased, sticking her tongue out right back at him.
 

"I also eat faster because I'm a GUY." Saronai said, setting his plate in the sink and rushing out the door. "Race ya to the caf!" he shouted back behind him.
 

"No fair! You know I can't run in heels!" Loreleii shouted back as she rushed after him. The cafe, which was a sweets cafe, that they worked at was a ten minute walk away so they didn't need to drive there.
Saronai ran, but slowed down a little because he wanted Loreleii to win since she had such a nice grin when she did her little victory dance.
 

"Yay! I won!" Loreleii exclaimed as she ran through the backdoor of the cafe. She walked through the kitchen, doing a little dance she recently discovered when watching an anime, and into the front.
 

"Looks like you did, but.. You won't win next time!" Saronai said, following her.
 

"Hey!" someone yelled from behind them, causing them to freeze and slowly turn to see who was behind them.
 

"O-O-Ohayo, Mairon-sama!" both Loreleii and Saronai chimed in unison.
 

"You guys need to chill! That's the third race this week!" Mairon, their boss, barked at them.
 

"I don't see what the problem is.." Saronai mumbled, nervously scratching the back of his head.
 

"Oh... It's no a problem for me now because..." Mairon paused, an evil grin spreading across her face, "if it happens one more time I'm making the both of you wear extra special, short skirts as uniform for a week!"
 

"Nani? D-Demo... My skirt's short enough!" Loreleii whined, fidgeting around with the lace on her skirt. Indeed, the female uniform consisted of a short sleeved blouse with edges decorated in pale pink lace. There was a matching skirt that ended above the knee, also lined with pale pink lace, and knee-high boots with pink laces. There was a black headband, with two black bows on the side, that also went with each uniform, and a pink apron that matched the laces of the shoes.
 

"Well, then, I suggest you two stop running around the kitchen!" Suzuki exclaimed. "Now get to work. There are customers waiting for you!"
"Hai!" they both replied in unison, going off to attend the customers' needs.

Meanwhile...
 

Outside the cafe, in a nearby park, stood two men. One had tricolored hair, consisting of purple, green, and blue, and the other had blonde hair that was slightly spiked, yet messy, but would remind someone of the average Japanese rocker. The tricolored, taller man had on a long-sleeved white dress shirt with a green vest neatly on top of it. The vest had multiple pockets and stood out in comparison to his two-colored pants, the left half black and the right half a dark purple. The blond-haired man had on a suit with black gloves, however the white dress shirt underneath the jacket showed more than usual and the tie had multiple safety pins pinned on it in all sorts of ways. His pants were slightly baggy and piled a little on top of his black platform sneakers.
 

"There's no reason in getting him involved, nor is there in involving her either. They're just normal people, why can't you understand that?!" the tricolored man yelled at the shorter blond.
 

The man just chuckled, running a hand through his blond locks. "Idiot, I'm trying so hard to not strangle you right here, unicorn." He teased in a cold, very unsettling way. The fact that there's no telling if he was serious or not was the most threatening part. "Listen, that thing isn't a normal person, a much as you'd like it to be. We're doing what we see fit, so just stay the  out of it and quit trying to stop us, 'kay?"
 

The 'unicorn' growled, "I'll do whatever I choose."
 

"Do whatever you want, but don't blame me when you get into trouble. Now go get yourself some candy." the blond man ruffled the taller man's hair and walked off. "Whiney, PMSing, bipolar ." he mumbled once he was out of earshot. He walked toward a black limo that was nearby and climbed inside, four other men waiting for him.
 

"So, Kyo, how'd it go?" a tall, red-haired man asked.
 

The blond, Kyo, sighed and replied, "I can tell he still hates me. And when I tried to negotiate... Let's just say he's quite the two-year-old. He's stubborn as hell... As always."
 

A black haired man, who was wearing a black suit and sitting in front of him, let out a deep chuckle. "Of course he still hates you, even I would after what you did. Anyway, there's nothing we can do about it, we'll just leave him alone."
 

"But if he gets in our way..." a red haired man chimed in. He was wearing a mask that covered half his face and tight black, leather clothing.
 

"Then we might just have to get rid of him." a man with a lighter shade of red hair answered, his arms folded across his chest. He was wearing a black trench coat that revealed black pants underneath and black combat boots.
 

Kyo sighed, "If we do, I'm not letting you touch him, Die. Same goes for you, Toshiya and Kaoru. I'll do it myself."
 

The masked man chuckled to himself - a chuckle filled with amusement, but came out slightly bitter- and raised an eyebrow. "Why not Kyo? You still have a soft spot for your little pet, don't you? How cute."
 

Kyo twitched and punched the man, Die, square across his masked face. "I have a soft spot for no one and don't you ever refer to me as that, you er. Bastard, I thought you of all people would know." Kyo growled. The other men chuckled, used to such hostile behavior between the two.
 

Die, aside from being a little taken aback by the short man's force, shook it off and cupped Kyo's chin. "Oh, c'mon, you know I was just messing with you." Die let go and mumbled, "Chibi."
 

Both Toshiya, the black haired man, and Kaoru, the other redhead, had to hold the short-tempered Kyo down before he killed the man.
"Kidding, I was just kidding!" Die reassured, letting out a small nervous laugh.

Back at the café Loreleii and Saronai were rushing back and forth, serving a multitude of customers. The café was extremely busy today, probably because it was Customer's Choice day. It meant that the customers could pick the waiter or waitress they wanted to be served by. All the waitresses were attending to so many tables, especially Saronai. Indeed, half of the café's staff was women and the other half was men, but Saronai was one of the most popular out of all the employees.
 

"Here'a your cheesecake, ma'am." Saronai said with a bow and a small, but polite smile.
 

"A strawberry sundae and caramel latté, please!" a customer said not so far away.
 

"Hai, they're on the way." another waiter answered.
This continued for hours until the last groups of customers started leaving. Just as they were about to start cleaning up for the day, a tricolored haired man walked inside.
 

"Whoa, his hair's so pretty!" Saronai exclaimed, not noticing how loud he was being.
 

"He can hear you, ya know." Loreleii mumbled. "Baka."
 

The man walked over with a smile on his face and bowed. "Hello, my name is Emiru. I'm looking for someone by the name of... Loreleii?" he stood straight and looked at the two.
 

Saronai quickly pointed at his best friend and spit out "There she is!"
 

Loreleii pouted, "You sound eager to get rid of me. Anyway, why are you looking for me? Who are you exactly?"
 

"Well, I'm here on behalf of a friend of yours. They need to tell you something and I volunteered to come get you because I was already out anyway." Emiru replied, flashing a bright smile. Honestly, there was probably no way his smile could get any brighter.
 

"Oh? Who is this 'friend?'" Loreleii asked.
 

"It's Kai-kun." Emiru answered.
 

"Oh! Kai, really? I haven't seen him in a while!" Loreleii exclaimed. "Of course I'll go! Saronai, would you mind cleaning up for me?" she asked, putting on her best 'kicked puppy' look.
 

"Hmm..." He had no idea who this "Kai" was, but he guessed that he was close to Loreleii since she was so excited. "Okay, but you better be home before ten or else I'm tracking you down and kidnapping you!" he teased, although, he meant that she be home before ten. A young lady shouldn't be out so late, especially if she wasn't even of legal age yet. But she was. That's besides the point, though.
 

"I will!" Loreleii called out the door, following Emiru out.
 

Saronai chuckled to himself and started cleaning the rest of the tables. The other waiters had already left after cleaning up their share of the tables. He quickly finished up and left, saying a quick good-bye to his boss and rushing out the back of the cafe. It was around seven and it was dark outside. Normally, Saronai leaves around six or a half hour 'till seven, but he wanted to help Mairon prepare the café for tomorrow's "special event." That and because he didn't really like being alone. He started feeling nervous after a couple of minutes, but it wasn't just him being paranoid- even though he is a very paranoid person. A weird feeling engulfed him as it chilled down his spine, making him stop in his tracks. It wasn't just your "I've been watching too many horror movies an feel like I'm in one" kind of feeling, it was more like a "oh ... I think I'm being followed" feeling. Oh , indeed.

Around the corner...
 

Someone let out a dark chuckle, keeping watch on the boy in front of him. More like... A few couple feet away, but no difference, right?
 

"It seems he's on to me... How annoying." They mumbled. "You, go fetch him for me."
 

Another responded with a growl, "I'm not your damn servant." they hissed. Their voice had a more feminine ring as well as what seemed to be a British accent, and by the sound of it, the voice of the other belonged to a man.
 

He pouted, "You said you'd cooperate." he crossed his arms over his chest, letting out an annoyed huff.
 

The woman grunted in reply, copying his actions. "Doesn't mean you can order me around."
 

"Whatever, just go already, Meiya." he said, giving up on arguing back. This chick was damn stubborn, and he learned many-a-times that messing with a girl with a pride isn't a chick to be messed with.
 

Meiya, the woman if you haven't already noticed, flipped him off and stalked toward her prey. She opened her palm it glowed dimly, a chainsaw appearing just as fast as the glow diminished. She gripped the chainsaw with both hands as her eyes glowed a deep blood red, matching the body of her weapon. A special symbol resembling that of a rose within a twelve sided prism was engraved onto the body, the roots of the rose reaching out across the blade, intertwined with vines.
 

"Prepare to die," she mumbled as she crept closer, bringing her chainsaw back, "Shoujiwa!" slashing with as much force as she could. Blood slashed across the cement, painting it a fresh shade of red as a scream echoed through the cold night air. Hair once filled with color was now one solid color that matched that of hatred, a motive of the action that just took place. The body fell to the ground- barely any life left.