~Ichi~ KiZUNA

Bonds~Kizuna~

Lights flashed everywhere, glazing over bodies and encasing them in the colors of a rainbow. Screams filled the air as hearts pulses throughout everyone's bodies as the temperature rose through their energy. Guitars sung melodies in sync with the vocals, then accentuated with the power and tenaciousness of the drums. One loud bang struck throughout space, then silence. The crowd erupted into the loudest screams their lungs could handle, almost even deafening themselves.


"Arigatou gozaimasu! Aieru, mina! Bye bye!~" the vocalist screamed into the microphone, a wide and sincere grin spread across his face. After the other band members said their good-byes, they exited off the stage. Once they were back in the dressing room, they all collapsed, some on the floor and others in the chairs that were placed around the room.
 

"Uwah! That was awesome! But tiring at the same time..." Haru let out a content sigh, rolling over onto his stomach to look at the other band members.
 

"Yeah... It's always worth it in the end, though." Mizuki replied, letting out a gracious sigh himself.
 

"Well, I'm gonna change into something more comfortable." Junjun said, getting up from his spot and stripping himself of his clothing right there. He rummaged through some things and pulled out a more casual outfit, consisting of a lose checkered, long-sleeved shirt and a pair of split colored pants, the left side pink and the right side neon green.
 

"Oh yeah, we have some fans coming to see us. Manager-sama gave out backstage passes!" Mei cheered, clapping his hands together in a rather cute manner as Junjun finished putting on his outfit. They all decided to change as well. Haru changed into a shirt with a lose white jacket that was covered in random icons consisting of candies, paw prints, and other cute things, along with a pair of black jeans that slightly hugged his legs. He slipped into a pair of matching black and white sneakers as well. Mizuki changed into a white, long-sleeved dress shirt and a pair of black and white pinstriped pants, along with black shoes. Mei changed into a black and red plaid shirt that was buttoned up halfway, revealing a black tank top underneath. He slipped into a pair of jean shorts that ended just above his knee with black tights underneath and a pair of black boots that ended a few inches below his knee.
 

"Ne, ne, I wonder who's coming..." Mei said, obviously very excited. Right before anyone else had the chance to say anything, the door slowly creaked open, revealing two figures standing at the doorway. One was taller than the other with a height of 5'3" and split colored hair, the left half bleach blonde and the other half a solid black. The tips of each half was dyed a dark, bloody red. They had bangs that swept over their left eye that were also dyed the same vivid red color. They had on a white and black striped shirt with long sleeves that fell over their hands, and a black shirt with red paint splatter over it. They also had on a red and black plaid skirt decorated in a few chains that covered black pants that were neatly tucked inside knee-high, black combat boots. The other person was about 5 feet tall and had on a purple shirt with miniature sweets images on it, along with a neon green skirt with a slightly longer yet poofy tutu underneath it. They also had on black leg warmers and white and black creepers (shoes), along with a white jacket and a red choker that resembled that of a dog collar. Their hair was black with tricolored highlights consisting of a blue green, pink, and purple.


"Ah! They're here!" Mei smiled, seeing the backstage passes that hung loosely around the persons necks.
 

"Umm... Konnichiwa!" the shorter one exclaimed with a slight bow. From the sound of their voice, the boys could tell it was a girl. "H-Hajimemaa.."
 

"It's our pleasure to meet you, too." Junjun said, smiling as well.

 

"Yes, it's very nice to be in the presence of such beautiful women such as yourselves." Muzuki stated, wearing one of his best smiles.


The short one giggled, "Oh, my friend here's a guy. It's all right, though, he's used to people mistaking him for a girl."


Mei gaped, "He has such a nice physique! And those hips!" he would have continued, but Junjun smacked him on the head with an irritated sigh.
 

"Baka.." the guitarist mumbled as Mei pouted and started whining about how he was always picked on.
 

Haru couldn't speak at all. Words appeared in his mind, but his mouth failed to comply, for he was to busy staring at the taller man in front of him. he was beautiful, no doubt about it, but his attraction to him was more than just a small crush. 'Wait.. Why am I even thinking about a guy like this. I don't even think... I like guys... Do I?' he thought again.


"My name is Saikyou Loreleii, but you can call me Leii if you'd like. This is my best friend, Horiyama Saronaii. He doesn't talk much; he's very shy." the multicolor haired one said, her friend shifting a little at the last part.


"He's beautiful." Haru stated bluntly, only to panic a few seconds later. 'Did I really say that?!' he thought, his face heating up a little. He looked down at his feet, pretending to be distracted by anything other than the object he was clearly interested in: Saronai.
 

"Arigatou," a soft voice replied. Haru looked up to see that it was Saronai, getting lost in the bright red ryes of the man, but quickly looked back down.
 

"Ne, ne, seems our little Haru-chan is growing up!" Muzuki teased.
 

"Yeah, he's never been so nervous ever since.. Well, I can't even remember!" Mei joined in.


They commenced with their chatting, getting to know each other one by one. They spoke of various things, such as music, video games, foods, and clothing. Haru became a less shy, inputting some of his comments into the conversation, but would sneak a glance at Saronai, who was talking a little more, here and then. It started getting late; it was around 11 that they realized they had been chatting nonstop for hours and that it was now time for them to part.
'Before it's too late..' Mei thought, exchanging glances with his band mates.
 

"Arigatou gozaimasu! We had a lot of fun getting to know you both! We hope to see you again." Mei spoke, giving Loreleii and Saronai a big hug.
 

"I enjoyed speaking with you both." Junjun said, winking at Saronai. Saronai blushed a little, which didn't go unnoticed by Haru who was a little angered by this.
 

"We had lots of fun as well! Don't forget about us, okay?" Loreleii exclaimed.
 

"Hai!" they all chimed.
 

They exchanged numbers and left, however, before Saronai followed Loreleii out, he quickly embraced Haru.
 

"I hope to see you again soon, Haru-kun." Saronai whispered into his ear, sending chills down his spine. With a quick wave, Saronai caught up with Loreleii who was waiting outside the building.


Haru stared into space, still feeling the warmth that was once Saronai, until he felt someone nudge his side.
 

"You have it bad, Haru." Mei told him with a smirk.
 

"Yeah, you were looking at him every ten seconds, like a little kid in a candy store." Junjun joined in.


Haru blushed a little and pouted, "S-Stop picking on me! C-Can we just get out of here?" he stammered, flushed and furious.
 

"Un, I guess we should hurry. It's almost... That time." Muzuki said.
 

They quickly packed up whatever things they had an left the building, going their separate ways back home.