Chapter 3

Foreign Love

               She tossed back her adidas hoodie thus revealing her golden locks. She brushed off her bangs and messed with her hair in order to see the paper in front of her that was scribbled with notes and last-minute ideas for their next upcoming single. She and the oldest member Bommie unnie were trying a hand at making up lyrics and so far so good; except Bommie was having a bit of trouble with the melody as well as the right note to hit at the chorus.

            ~The flaws you didn’t bother to mend are still here

               I ain’t no fool, what do you take me for?

              Be on your way and I’ll walk my own path.

              So shut up and let’s go

              Shut up and let’s go~

            The words that flowed freely from the light haired girl awed the oldest member once more, but the leader only paid attention on getting the lyrics right. Finally, this was the song she would be able to take credit for.

            Proving that she could write her own lyrics next to rapping, singing and dancing was what she was aiming at. After hearing the antis’ comments about 2ne1 not being real, authentic artists solely because they did not produce their own music upset her more then she could say.

            Going unnoticed, she let out a slight smirk to no one in particular, wait till they’ll see this…they haven’t seen anything yet…

            Like Minzy, CL had a kind heart but just displayed it a different way; she wasn’t the cutesy type but she had her moments and that suited her just fine. But sometimes she wished for a change; everyone was always scared and intimidated by her presence…would they treat her any different if she were a normal girl? Would HE?

            All these thoughts whirled in her head in just those seconds. And it took just that to cause her to stumble upon her words and mess up her verse.

            The soft R&B instrumental playing in the background was briefly put to a halt as Teddy who was currently working on some beats glanced at CL curiously. He jerked his head back a tad bit as if in question to her sudden mishap.

            She sighed just as the red haired beauty tapped her shoulder. It wasn’t like the leader to be distracted, so something must have been bothering her lately.

            “Are you alright?”

            Chaerin looked up with an unreadable expression. She forced herself to rid of the unwanted thoughts and gave a reassuring smile and replied,

            “Uh yeah sorry, let’s start over from the top shall we?”

            It was obvious that Bom was not entirely convinced of her answer. But instead of making a fuss about it and hitting her repeatedly as she would have done to Dara, she let this go for the moment being.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

            Singing softly, she looked at herself through the mirrors that surrounded the vast room. Turning this way and that, she was absentmindedly gazing at her profile; sometimes pouting sometimes frowning, but in the end of all the quirky facial expressions, she was satisfied with her outer self as well as internally.

            Putting a hop to her step in her random jingle, she thought about life outside of Korea where America resided. She loved visiting L.A. and at some points she had wanted to go back just to relive those old memories again. People of different ethnicities had walked the streets of downtown and she didn’t hesitate to study all their different features and styles of clothing. Only then had she thought of 2ne1 catering to their tastes.

             Would they like them? Hate them? Love them? Only time would tell but already she was anxious at how the famous Korean girl group would be received by the public; a bigger audience then even Korea would ever be.

             On stage performing their unique genre known as K-Pop would be thousands maybe even millions of people watching the VMA’s-casted worldwide where anyone of any age could tune in to performances and awards. What is it like to give a thank you speech and hold the golden trophy in honor of your achievements?

            She is forever grateful to Will.i.am oppa for giving them this opportunity, but she knew that it wasn’t going to cut it with just a single hit on charts. Dedication and patience was the key to everything…

            A shove on the shoulder interrupted her train of thoughts. She gave a glare before realizing that it was Minzy. She softened her expressions as the face of the scared Minki was able to be seen.

            “Bommie! We have to go to the office; the boss would like to see us now.”

            Minzy took her hand and led her to wear the rest of the members were located.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys i would so appreciate it if you at least commented DD: TT__TT i feel sad now lol but its kay at least i have a poster now :DDD

I deeply apologize for not updating in a while! >_< School work certainly keeps me on my toes!

I had promised myself that since i got my poster and background earlier this morning, i would post a chapter tonight before i go to sleep and i did! >:DD im so proud of myself lol XD

I hope you like what i came up with so far, the juicy part of the story is definitely coming up! so watch out for it! =^-^=