Unnoticed

Foreign Love

After several hours of harsh practice in their personal dance studio, the girls were drenched with sweat but surprisingly they paid no mind to their tired bodies wanting to pass out any minute. They had gotten a message in their 2ne1 mailbox at the dorm stating that there was something urgent that needed to be discussed with Yang Hyun Suk the CEO of YG Entertainment or to put it simply; the boss.

 

~Dara’s POV~

 

            Dara was currently seated on one of the benches that were pushed to the side to make more room for socialization. Her medium-length dark brown hair was curled with her bangs picked up with a hair band creating the apple hairstyle that she is well known for. Her printed tank top fit loosely on her slim body coupled with simple jeans that was worn with a chain to create an edgier look.

            “Ppyong!” Said she after hurriedly escaping the camera that was filming the girls for their next segment of 2ne1 TV. Now it was time to relax for a bit before they head on over to the office that they rarely visited…except on special occasions.

            Dara had no thoughts about it whatsoever. She pretended to play on her phone when she sensed THAT person was near.

            Her fingers were unconsciously shaking at the thought of him having close contact with her, but she shook off the thought once she noticed his presence was absent. She looked around and found that the water bottle that was a little bit away from her was gone.

            I guess he was thirsty…she sadly thought. She shook her head at her nonsense thinking and went back to join the girls with a heavy heart.

 

~Minzy’s POV~

 

While everyone was talking to someone else a girl with light purple hair was facing the mirror concentrating on the steps of the choreography that they were learning at the moment for their new song that was presently kept from the public.

            A tank top over Adidas sweats was what she preferred to wear the most when working out and that was what exactly she was wearing. A sheer coat of sweat was covering her body but not enough to where she was drowning in it.

            She picked her short hair up to let her neck feel cool whilst going over the steps in her head.

            It came easy for her, but with everyone else having a hard time besides their leader, she didn’t want to appear too confident because that was reserved for the stage. Instead, she forced herself to restrict her hand and body movements making it seem that she did not understand what was being taught. 

            It was not in her to be cocky or arrogant, but with everyone’s glares of envy, she thought it best to turn it down a notch just to keep the unnecessary drama at bay. Sometimes she couldn’t even get along with her unnies because of their spite, but she always tried her best to befriend them; after all, it was not her fault that she was given the talent of dance is it? She was a friendly soul that was nice to everybody even though some didn’t return the kindness.  She thought nothing wrong about herself, therefore didn’t pay attention to what she thought of as unimportant. And because of her steadfastness, she was also well-loved as well as envied.

            A tap on the shoulder brought her to her senses and she looked up to see Youngbae (Taeyang) smiling his famous eye smile. A tinge of pink reached her cheeks and she felt herself getting warm around her chest but ignored the emotions whirling inside her.

            “Oh hey Oppa! How’s it going?”

            He slightly chuckled at her enthusiasm and replied, “Oh nothing, I didn’t know you were THAT glad to see me, huh? I must be so good looking then.” Finishing the last sentence, he rubbed his chin as if in thought and gave a wink that could’ve melted any fan girls heart but unfortunately had little effect on Minzy.

“Yah! Can’t I be happy when someone greets me? Anyways, what was it that you wanted to tell me?”   

            “Oh right, Papa YG told me to tell you to be in his office in about an hour and make sure that Bommie isn’t eating anything corn related okay?”

            She rolled his eyes at his last comment and replied, “I already know that and sure but it’s not like she’ll listen to me, nothing can come in between her and her precious food but just for you Oppa I’ll try.”

            He patted her back in thanks and let out a grin. It took all the will that she had not to burst out in joy at his touch, however small. He waved goodbye to her and headed out with GD and TOP as they were in the middle of recording for GD’s new solo album and they had only stopped by for a short chat with 2ne1.

            Minzy let out a sigh she didn’t know she was holding and paced back and forth continuing where she left off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note:

Hola again! XD ill post the other two members in the next chapter so this one wont get ridoncuisly long XD (and yes i intentionally spelled it that way lol) so how was it? did you notice something similar between the two girls? perhaps *ahem* love interests? 8D

i made daras mysterious until further notice! i might reveal him if i get some feedback T-T DD:

ill post the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow after school okay? :DD man, i didnt know this took dedication! XD

anyways please watch out for me and comment/subscribe! ^o^