Fight

Stories without ending (one-shot collection)
(On an english literature lesson we had this minisaga... A story which idea is in 60 words, no less no more. Even though i have problems to write a story with idea on A4 this turned out quite well. Just read it (it is not that long) and leave here your opinion! I will be glad for it...)
 
The longer (original) version:
The cape, dark blue as the night sky, was dragged by strong wind. Shiny blue eyes stared at me for a while, then he looked away. Someone came to me and gave me my sword. Long, dark piece of steel. In their hands it looked so calm, safe, but in my hand it turned into a dangerous weapon, ready to kill the blue knight. I, in my dark armour, was prepared too. There was nothing more we should wait for. The fight began.
 
The official (shorter) version:
The cape was dragged by the wind. Blue eyes stared at me for a while, then he looked away. Someone gave me my sword. Long, dark piece of steel. It looked so calm, but in my hand it turned into a dangerous weapon, ready to kill. I was prepared too. There was nothing more we should wait for. The fight began.

The comment by me on the top says pretty much everything. I should only add that this was before published on my DeviantArt. If you want to check it out, just type deviantart.com and search for me, I have the same username as here. - Author -