The menacing one

Stories without ending (one-shot collection)

"...emotionless." 

" Am I?"

" Plain eyes, face, your movements... No life in you. As if you are not a human being."

He was like that since childhood. Not playing with the other kids. He was fine alone. Not showing how he was feeling, because noone cared about him. Until this strange person came to him. A rather tall, black- haired man with sparkling green eyes. 

" Leave now and you won´t taste pain."

" You are not longer the menacing one, you know."

" I didn´t want to be. Not in front of you." The other sentence he just muttered so it would not be heard.

" You will not let me, will you?"

He did not responded.

" Well, then I have no other option. Dame de moto moto." The last sentence he whispered to encourage himself, before he started to run to the emotionless one. 

He was stabbed by the green eyed guy. He did not notice the sharp knife in the other´s hand. He did not mind the pain nor the blood coming from his chest. The only thing he felt was the sudden flow of feeling that he was betrayed. Betrayed by the only one he had give life to. He fell onto his knees, holding his chest, trying to stop the neverending flow of blood.

" Hai, Dame de moto moto, Kouhai. You won." He said with his last breath before falling on his side, eyes wide open, 
not moving anymore.

" Sayonara, Senpai."


A really short one, the next will be even shorter. - Author -