Chapter 02

SKOOL LUV AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school’s ended earlier than before since Taeyeon and the other student’s council still need to welcome the new students. Taeyeon walk to the gymnasium and found the new students standing in line already. She, as the student’s council head start to call the new students name one by one and telling them where’s their class and dorm will be. Untill she stop reading and her jaw dropped.

It was something that she cannot read fastly. It is written in Thai. It’s not like she can’t read Thai, but she need to read it slowly. Really really slowly.

“Uh..uh.. Khunbinook Khuwakul?” Taeyeon mumbled, a little bit unsure if she spelled it right.

And then a boy around her age walk towards her and whispered something that made Taeyeon face flushed red. She look down to her shoes when the boy said “Actually, you spelled the letters right. But sorry, I just played prank ! And actually, My name is Khunpimook Bhuwakul. But BamBam in short” After he said that, Taeyeon look at him in disbelief, how come a new student do this to her, afterall, even her previous sunbaes are not brave enough to do this.

“Sorry – I mean BamBam.. or Khunpimook Bhuwakul or BamBam-krab” Taeyeon glaring at the tanned skin boy. Her glare is like saying ‘You-are-so-done-kid’ “BamBam you are going  to the same class with me, 9-1. and BamBam-ssi, Your dorm will be in building A number 2. Which is next to mine and my sister. Wow.. You must be a great student that the teachers placed You in the great place, am I right?” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

“Well, don’t be easy on me Taeyeon-ssi” BamBam said quietly as he smirked.

“Hey.. wait” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes to him ‘Did I see him somewhere? It’s.. He is just too familiar. That smirk.. could he be. No way’

“What?” BamBam answered too quick, his eyes wandering over here and there. Taeyeon heaved a sigh “Nothing, I guess you’re the last and thank you. Bye” Taeyeon said blankly and exited the room.

Kim Taeyeon. Surely, I’ll make you pay for my lost.. Just see

But before Taeyeon exited the room, BamBam quickly grab her wrist making the girl whined in pain, Actually, He doesn’t mean to do this. But for him, Taeyeon is really bad. She took something from him, his heart and his mind.

He quickly said sorry to her saying that he doesn’t mean to grab her hand forcefully, he do feel guilty about this. If someone do something like that to Taeyeon, BamBam probably would punch that guy in the face like two times.

“Can you show me where is the class and where my dorm is?” BamBam ask quietly, his hand still holding hers, not too firm like before, though. “Let go of my hand, BamBam-ssi” Taeyeon said as she yanked his hand away. “Oh, right. I’m terribly sorry for what just happened. You know.. I didn’t mean to do that. It just.. my reflect.” He explained carefully. It’s lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter