Chapter 01

SKOOL LUV AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Ah, a whole month holiday..” Taeyeon said in a morning, she still in her sleeping position. It was the first day of her holidays. “Great ! Hope today would be sunny the whole day!”

Her twin sister yawned and turn her body, “It feels good, somewhat. We don’t need to be hurry to wake up when we hear our hostel bell rings.” Jessica said with a sleepy tone. “I’m still” she paused “going to sleep for awhile.” She added.

“Well, I’m not.” Taeyeon said, she jumped off of her bed. She look to the windows beside her bed, “Jess ! look ! the weather is good today, let’s go to mom’s garden !” She said as she pats her sister hand, but Jessica yanked her hand away and go back to sleep. She grab her grey hoodie and wear it, then she run downstairs and go to the garden. She feels very good and happy today. The first day of holidays always feels great – somewhat. Everything in their house seems new.

She found her mother watering the flowers with a big red watering can they bought last year’s  Christmas. “Mom ! The daffodils bloomed already ! Look !” She said, half-shouted. She jumped, skipped her step, running towards her mom. “Yes, dear. They just bloomed yesterday morning !” Her mother said, caressing Taeyeon’s brown locks. “Let’s eat breakfast, your dad is already waiting !” Her mother walk towards the house, leaving Taeyeon looking over the plants. She’s looking after her daffodils and baby-breath. She grew those flowers and treat the flowers like her babies. She always waters them every morning and evening.

The tow sisters enjoying their holidays very much. They go to the cinema like twice a week, go to shopping for new clothes that they’re going to bring once they’re back to the school. Have a dinner outside, meet some friends, go to the bookstore to buy new journal –or in their case, diary. And more. They’re just can’t stop doing this and that. And till they’re last day of holidays, they just realized that they going back to the hostel soon for the new school year. And they are now in their last year of Highschool. What a day..

Jessica remembered the first day they entered the school, They were the type of stubborn, arrogant, and lazy girl. The whole school would called them “The Worst Sisters”. They always whispers something bad about the twin whenever they walk at the school hall.

But the good news is, going back to the school means going to meet Kris.

Kris was the first person that want to be Jessica’s friend, He is accept her for she is. And now, Jessica and Kris are highly known as the school’s favourite couple. Kris is the school basketball team’s captain. And Jessica known as the second smartest student and she is every boys’ dream girl. The old Jessica and the Jessica they know now is a completely different person, And so do Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter