Chapter 05

SKOOL LUV AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MEANWHILE, AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BEAUTIFUL SOUTH KOREA, A DAY BEFORE THE OPENING CEREMONY.......

Kim Taehyung’s PoV :

The next morning, Eomma set two plates of scrambled eggs and bacons in front of me and Yugyeom and then sat down to watch us eat. She loves to watch us eating, which I totally don’t get. I mean I understand if she miss to watching us eating, but she owns a restaurant that’s mean she watches people all eating the whole day. “You were both asleep when I’m home last night, “ She said, “I can’t wait to see my Taehyung go to the Seoul’s fave International school .”

Minho suddenly butted in our conversation “I’m really glad that Idiot hyung is going to study in Seoul, at least I’ll find our home quiet and peace.” He said, “You know, mom. Taehyung hyung is barely talk with his friend. But once he is home he’ll turn crazy and wild.” He added, munching his bacon and then gulping his milk.

I just rolled my eyes, “Yeah, whatever. Everything you ever did were eating and sleeping afterall.”

“But hyung, Have you ever wonder why I grew taller than you.. and don’t forget, I have a hundred of fangirls making a line in front of the class waiting for me.” Pfft, stupid-. All you can do were just show-off.

“But, Handsomely Charming Kim Yugyeom, I am going to study in Seoul’s fave school. If so, What’s good with the fangirls? Do they can make you enter the great school? Do they?” I snapped him out, leaving him in silence. Muching his food quickly while Mom holding her laugh at Yugyeom’s act.

“Get ready, Taehyung. The driver is waiting outside and it is raining hard right now, And anyway, I made you Tuna Sandwhiches.” My mother suddenly stood up, walking to the kitchen and hand me a blue lunch box.

“Bye Ma.. I’ll be visiting you guys on the school break! Bye too kiddo! Study hard and come to Seoul!” I waved at my mom and stuck my tongue out at Yugyeom and went inside the black car my mother owns.

My father? I don’t have one. And I’m quite glad about this. Who need a father that tired of NOT working the whole day, 24/7? I almost forgot that I am born in this world because of my father too. Yeah, almost.

After a quiet trip to Seoul, which is took about great two hours and twenty-five minutes and thirty-four seconds. Of course, quiet. I’m sleeping all the way to Seoul. The driver wake me up and take me to the rest area. I walking quickly, uh.. running to be exact, through the rain to the Starbucks Cafe. Fortunately, It wasn’t many people in there. By I mean not many, only me, the barista and another barista, and two old ladies, winking at me. Just right then, I feel I’m going to throw up, Ew, It is just disgusting. It’s children abuse, ia.  I quickly made my way to the counter and ordering Venti cup of Caramel Macchiatto and another cup of brewed cofee with extra shot.

“Mr. Shim, when are we going to arrive there? Huh?” I asked him, handing him a cup of brewed coffee with extra shot. “Taehyung-ah, take it easy. We will be there in about twenty minutes if we are moving now.” He said, starting the engine.

And with that, we start our journey to the school.... it feels like we are moving in a very... slowly.... slow motion. And looks like Mr.Shin is right again. He helped me to take my suitcase down to the principal’s office. “Annyeongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter