Chapter 04

SKOOL LUV AFFAIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam PoV :

Ahh, Tomorrow is new school year. I’m going to prepare my uniform first before talking to them. I think I’ll cook Instant Tomyum too. Indeed, hungry is what I feel right now. I didn’t eat since this afternoon and now it’s almost nine. I’m not planning to go on a diet, okay.

I bring out the white porcelain plate from the cabinets and begin to boil the water. Of course water is the most important ingredient if you want to cook.

While waiting for the water to boil, I run the laundry room, checking if my uniform is ready for tomorrow or not. Of course, I washed my uniform this evening, as I expected, It is yet to dry. A little bit wet here and there. Probably be ready by tomorrow morning, And I’m still going to tidy it up. I went back lazily to the kitchen, preparing the instant Tomyum. Honestly? I never knew that instant Tomyum would tastes this great. If I know this from long time ago, I might be weight more than 55kg now.

After done with the dishes, I walk to Mark and Jinyoung’s shared room. I found them , I mean all of them talking about my Taeyeon. I mean Kim Taeyeon. Sorry.

I blurted out, not wanting them to have crush on Taeyeon even more. Saying that she used to be very arrogant and this and that. Hopefully, They would believe in everything I said to them. I’m not really lying to them anyway, in fact, I told them the truth, only 20% lies.

One by one of us getting very sleepy, not interested anymore to the conversation since we are now not talking about our currently main topic, Taeyeon. So I left Jackson and Jinyoung talking to each other like a little girl to my room. I’m easily asleep since today is very very tiring like really tiring. We started to line up for this and that and kept waiting for this and that too.

The next morning I woke up, I found Jackson and Mark are busy to make the breakfast, for themselves, of course. I even can hear Jackson shouting, which sounds like “Mark, You’re going to burn the egg! You idiot! Turn off the fire!!” He was screaming histerically.

I think I’ll just ignore them and go back to sleep again when I realized that it is almost seven and the ceremony going to start in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter