Compilation #1

Dragon's Nest series

Please note that the age settings are different for each fics! ^^
And, oh, fyi I change my writing style a bit~
 

Title: Who’s Baekhyun?
Author:nanaspineapple
Pairing:none
Genre:fluff
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing beside this fic
Word Count:212
Age Setting:Baekhyun 4 years old, Sehun 2 years old
Summary:Yifan forgot that he had a son.

 

It’s a warm afternoon when Junmyeon is eating oranges with Sehun. The boy is already 2 years old and he starts to eat on his own. Still a bit messy alright, but he determines to eat without being fed and Junmyeon is proud of it.

The beautiful male glances at the clock and sighs. It’s already past five but Yifan hasn’t arrived at home yet.

“Dad,” Sehun calls and Junmyeon snaps his head at his son before handing him another piece of orange. When Junmyeon’s about to stand to throw away the orange peels, the door is opened and a tired Yifan walks in.

“I’m home…” Yifan greets, feet dragging the giant body soullessly. Junmyeon quickly goes to the front door, but he falls silent upon seeing Yifan’s alone.

“Dear,” Junmyeon breathes nervously. “Where’s Baekhyun?”

“Huh?” Yifan blinks in confusion. “Who’s Baekhyun?”

This time Junmyeon has to actually facepalmed. He drags his hand down his face in frustration. “I told you to pick him up from the kindergarten!” he whined.

“Holy ,” Yifan mutters under his breath. He wears his shoes again and immediately aiming for the door. “I’ll be right back!”

“Gosh he’s frustrating the hell out of me,” Junmyeon groans as soon as the door’s closed.

“Dad?”

“Yes Honey, Coming!”
 

----------------------------------


Title: No, Sehun, Don’t
Author:nanaspineapple
Pairing:Sebaek
Genre:fluff
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing beside this fic
Word Count:151
Age Setting:Baekhyun 8th grade, Sehun 7th grade
Summary:They ‘re not your fathers, but that doesn’t mean that you could make their tape.

 

The door’s slammed shut and a red-faced Baekhyun walks in. Sehun rolls on his upper bed and squints at his blushing hyung. His hand reaches under the pillow to take his phone, turns on the screen and his eyebrows knit together because it’s still midnight.

“Hyung?” Sehun calls as he peeks to see Baekhyun on his lower bed. “Where did you go?”

“I was thirsty so I went out for a glass of water…”

“So what’s with that red face?”

“Dad and ba are making out on the couch! Gosh, it’s so awkward to witness such thing…” Baekhyun let out a weird voice while ruffling his own hair, face getting redder as the memory flashes to his mind. Suddenly, Sehun jumps from his bed with his phone in his hand, finger tapping on the screen a few times while walking towards the door. “Where are you going?”

“Video mode activated.”

“YAH!”



A/n:I don’t know if Sehun is really a erted guy in real life, but even though he isn’t it’s fun to make him like this in fics~ kkk
 

----------------------------------


Title: Prince on A White Horse
Author:nanaspineapple
Pairing:Krisho
Genre:fluff
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing beside this fic
Word Count:692
Age Setting:Baekhyun 5 years old, Sehun 3 years old
Summary:Because Yifan is always Junmyeon’s prince

 

The amusement park is Wu family’s chosen destination to go during summer holiday. It’s not far from their house, not really crowded and there are numbers of kids’ rides. The most hyper ones are Yifan and Baekhyun, they go on many rides together while Junmyeon has to carry Sehun around in his arms since that kid isn’t in his best condition and gets tired easily.

“Junmyeon-ah let’s go there!” Yifan exclaims excitedly while pointing at a certain direction. Junmyeon who’s sitting on a bench with a sleeping Sehun on his lap follows Yifan’s line of sight.

“What is it?” Junmyeon asks in a tired tone.

“I want to ride merry-go-round!” Yifan shouts childishly with puppy eyes. “We’ll go home after this, I promise. Please?”

Since Junmyeon is always weak to Yifan’s pleading, he rolls his eyes while standing, securing Sehun who’s still deep in his slumber in his arms. “Alright, let’s go, then.”

Hearing the agreement, Yifan lifts Baekhyun and starts running to the merry-go-round. Junmyeon follows him while shifting Sehun’s position, and unfortunately the kid wakes up. Sehun lifts his head from his dad’s shoulder and looks around sleepily.

“Do you want to ride merry-go-round with Baekhyun hyung?” Junmyeon asks softly. Sehun shakes his head immediately and hugs his dad’s neck again.

“I want to be with Daddy…” he mumbles cutely and Junmyeon snickers, he rubs Sehun’s back affectionately as he approaches his husband at the merry-go-round’s railings.

“Take photos of me, okay? I’ll ride the white horse one so I’ll turn to a prince,” Yifan explains in a somewhat proud tone while handing his phone to Junmyeon who’s staring at him unamusedly.

“Have you actually gone mad—”

Junmyeon doesn’t get to finish his sentence because the taller male steals a kiss from him.  Junmyeon stiffens as Yifan pulls away and smiles at him. “Yes, I’ve gone mad,” he says, “I’m a mad person who loves you.”

The statement gets Junmyeon to blush while the latter acts like nothing has happened and guides Baekhyun to get inside the ride. Yifan lifts Baekhyun onto the cow-shaped one while he takes the white horse right beside it. The ride starts to move and Baekhyun looks so excited because it ‘s his first time on a merry-go-round. Junmyeon seats Sehun on the railings so it would be easier for him to take pictures.

When Yifan and Baekhyun come into sight, Junmyeon points at them. “Look, it’s Baekhyun hyung and baba!” Junmyeon says and Sehun immediately turns his head to see his brother and they wave at each other while smiling.

Positioning the phone in front of his face, Junmyeon starts to snap pictures of Yifan who eagerly poses for the camera. Sometimes Yifan doesn’t look at Junmyeon because he’s busy responding Baekhyun’s happy comments about the ride.

The interaction between the two makes Jumyeon smiles. Yifan is originally awkward with children and it was funny to see the confused Yifan during the first three months of his meeting with Baekhyun. To think that they’re like close friends now makes Junmyeon feels amazed at his husband.

Actually Junmyeon doesn’t think that the warmth radiating from Yifan would last this long. It’s still the same like the first time Yifan held his hand, or when Yifan confessed to him, or when Yifan proposed to him. Now that they have Baekhyun and Sehun, Yifan is able to spread his warmth to the kids. Even though Yifan’s a year older than him, the taller male is more childish (and dumber, Junmyeon would add, but he doesn’t), so even though he’s awkward with children, in the end he could get along with them well.

Yifan smiles at Junmyeon and the latter immediately takes another picture. It looks like Yifan giggles because his shoulders shake a bit.

“With that appearance, piercings and act like a five years old… gosh, Yifan, why are you a father?” Junmyeon sighs as he smiles.

Junmyeon stares down at the phone screen, looking at the photos of Yifan that he have just taken, and on second thought, the tall male does look like a prince…

Correction.

Junmyeon’s prince.


(“Wait why am I the princess??”)
 

 

A/n:Thank you for reading! ^^