I Treasure You This Much

Dragon's Nest series

Title:I Treasure You This Much
Author: bleedinglips
Pairing:siblings!Sebaek
Genre:fluff
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing beside this fic
Age Setting:Baekhyun 7th grade, Sehun 6th grade
Word Count:777
Summary:At least Sehun and Baekhyun know their feelings for each other even though they don’t tell each other.


A/n: Excuse the sebaek heHEHEHEHEH
And oh this was written months ago so don't expect anything fancy I just wanted to post this :3

 


“The apartment is on fire!!”

Sehun abruptly slams the door open, he waits for Baekhyun to get out of their shared bedroom before running with him. Their fathers are waiting for them at the front door, and none of them is calm, including their ba. Junmyeon keeps on yelling about not to bring anything, and Yifan tells them to run to the emergency exit near the elevator.

Smoke is everywhere. Sehun coughs and his eyes start to water, but he tries to fight with it. He wraps an arm around Baekhyun who’s coughing as well, leading the older boy to the emergency exit.

The stairs is full of their neighbors. Sehun tries not to be panic, and he’s more worried about his brother than himself. The two boys are separated from their fathers, but as long as they’re together, Sehun believes that they’re going to be okay.

Baekhyun’s coughing gets worse as they reach the 2nd floor. Sehun pats his back a few times, trying to make the coughs to subside, but it’s no use. Baekhyun bends his body even lower before he falls to his knees. Sehun quickly kneels beside him, 

“Baekhyun Hyung, come on, stand up, we need to get out quickly!” Sehun exclaims in panic, he tries to pull his brother up, but the latter doesn’t want to stand up. He shakes Baekhyun’s body desperately. “Hyung!”

“Sehunie, listen,” Baekhyun says, his voice hoarse from too much coughing. He stares at Sehun with teary-eyes. “You go first, I’ll catch up with you later.”

“No,” Sehun sobs. He holds Baekhyun’s hands tightly. “How the hell I’m leaving you! No! I’ll wait for you!”

The smile on his brother’s face somehow brings some more tears to his eyes. “Please take care of yourself, I can handle things on my own.”

“What are you talking about, Hyung!” Sehun cries. “We came together, so we should leave together, too!”

“Everyone has their own path,” Baekhyun says calmly. “Mine and yours are different, too.”

When Baekhyun’s eyes flutter shut, the smoke around them gets thicker, and Sehun tries to shake his brother awake but the latter doesn’t budge. “Hyung! Baekhyunie Hyung! Wake up! Please!” Sehun’s cry gets louder, tears spilling out his eyes. He sobs weakly. “Hyung…”

It’s then the ceiling above Sehun’s head cracks, and without him realizing, it crumbles to pieces and hit his head.

--

The moment Sehun opens his eyes, he’s on his bed, panting badly and his head hurts for real. He touches his head, realizing that it may just hit the railings of his bed. He looks around, his bedroom looks safe and sound. He figures it’s still midnight and his surrounding is quiet.

Baekhyun on the lower bed who’s awake because of the bumping sound when Sehun’s head hit the railings peeked to look up. “Sehunie?” he calls. “Are you okay?”

Instead of a yes or no, Baekhyun gets sobs as an answer. “Yeah…” Sehun replies quietly.

“You’re not.” Baekhyun gets off of the bed and climbs the ladder to get to Sehun’s upper bed. He sits at the edge of the bed and stared his almost-crying brother in silence. “You okay? Nightmare?”

Sehun bites hard on his lower lips, he scans Baekhyun’s body. He wants to sigh in relief as he sees his brother is okay, but the sigh comes out as an even louder cry. “I’m sorry I wake you up…” he whispers as he lowers his head.

Baekhyun crawls to Sehun’s side. He pushes Sehun until the latter’s head hits the pillow and tucks him in his blanket. Sehun throws an arm over his eyes and he continues sobbing. Baekhyun lays beside him and hugs his brother’s waist. “It’s okay, Hun. It’s only a nightmare,” he said soothingly.

The soft voice from his brother manages to calm him down. The fear and panic and also the danger that isn’t even there has disappeared into thin air. Baekhyun’s voice suddenly sounds so melodic than it’s ever been, his arms around his waist feels so comfortable like they belong there, his breath ghosting over his neck sent goosebumps and he shivers. Sehun rolls to face Baekhyun and hugs him back. He shifts a few times so that his face is buried on Baekhyun’s chest.

“I’ve never told you this,” Sehun whispers, “but I love you, Hyung.”

If the situation wasn’t like this, Baekhyun would’ve laughed his off at his brother’s words. But all he hears from Sehun’s voice is sincerity and affection, so he hugs Sehun tighter. “You know that I love you too, don’t you.”

A smile creeps up on Sehun’s face as Baekhyun kisses the top of his head.
 


A/n: DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE OVERWHELMING FEELINGS OF SEBAEK AFTER I WATCHED EXO NEXT DOOR???? WHO THOUGHT BAEKHYUN TOPS??? SM WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????????????????????
Seriously EXO Next Door makes me want to make a Sebaek fic as a couple but for now I can’t see them more as brothers because of this series sighs
Maybe some time in the future?? Winks hehehehe

And oh I’m not busy atm so expect more fics coming hehehehehehehh

 

ask.fm