Chapter 14

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 14: WANNA RIDE IT WITH ME?

 

Yongguk took a peek from the restroom entrance. He lowered his sunglasses to the tip of his nose and started to glance from left to right, right to left. When he felt no one was suspicious enough waiting outside of the restroom, he relocated his sunglasses elegantly before he went inside the restroom. He then beckoned Himchan and Youngjae to follow him out while Junhong was left with Jongup and Daehyun in the restroom. Well, it was like Jongup and Daehyun were playing the role of bodyguards for Junhong who was currently waiting patiently in one of the cubicles.


“JAE HYUNG!” exclaimed Jongup.


“Yes, Gupbaby?” Youngjae turned his head to look at Jongup who started to get panic.


“Junhong hyung…” Jongup whispered just for them to hear.


“What about him?” Youngjae asked confusedly. He alternately looked at Junhong and Jongup but froze for seconds when he realized what Jongup was trying to say. He, too, started to panic. Instantly, he pulled his hand from Junhong’s hold and that action made the latter to frown. Six of them stopped their steps as Junhong stopped his steps, shocked by Youngjae’s action.


“What’s wrong?” Himchan asked, his tone was full of curiosity.


“Jello~ your face!” Youngjae whispered to Junhong and started to take a few steps away from Junhong. The star idol, who finally realized that he did not disguise himself for that day, swallowed his saliva down his dry throat.


“Oh, God! This is no good.” Himchan started to get panic too. Yongguk who seemed lost at first started to understand the situation and his brain quickly made him to react as fast as possible. He started to look around, ignoring the people who were looking at them. His aim was to find the nearest directory so that he would know which way they could escape!


“JUNHONG OPPA! You are Junhong Oppa, right?” one of the people that crowding the spot screamed and started to approach Junhong.


“JUNHONG? Yah, I told you already. He’s really Junhong oppa!” another girl started to say it out loud to her now gaping friends.


They started to get surrounded, thanked to the girl who attracted others’ attention. From just being stared at and sneakily being taken pictures through cellphones, they, or rather being called as fangirls started to excitedly scream and squeal to the fact that they could meet Junhong for real, not to mention, in the theme park for crying out loud!


“Guys, after me when I finish count to 3.” Yongguk said in a low voice. They attentively listened to the older and when the count was at three, they started to run for their lives to only Yongguk and God knew where they were heading to. People started to scream and follow them as well. It was hard to escape when people were crowding their ways but thanked God, they were tall and fast enough to run and hide themselves in the restroom nearby.


They leaned their body to the wall and held their breath for moments to make sure that they were safe hiding in the restroom. Moments later, screams of ‘Junhong oppa, I love you’, ‘Junhong oppa, don’t run!’ as well as ‘Junhong oppa, wait for me!’ could be heard coming closer and the six of them really did their best not to pant hard and held their breath as long as they could. Slowly, the screams started to fade away indicating that all the crazy fangirls probably went to somewhere else to find their ‘Junhong oppa’.


When they heard nothing like fangirling-screams outside, they let out their breath they were holding in and wiped away the beads of sweat that starting to fall to their face. They looked at each other before everyone started to burst into a laughing fit.


“So much of excited to do the challenge at Lotte World…” Junhong shook his head and grinned.


“Yeah, made everyone to not realize you’re not disguising yourself.” Youngjae continued his boyfriend’s words.


“So, what should we do now?”


“Well, I guess we have to wait for few minutes before we go out of this restroom.” Said Yongguk.


“Yes, but first we need to find something to cover Zelo’s identity.”


“Right, I can’t go out as me myself.” Junhong heaved a heavy sigh.

 

“Err, I notice there are shops for clothes and accessories not far from this restroom.” Daehyun finally spoke.


“Seriously Daehyun-ah, I never regret hiring you as Gupbaby’s bodyguard! You really have sharp eyes, don’t you?” Himchan praised Daehyun and was about to go hug the latter but was stopped by Yongguk in his midway. Himchan puffed his cheeks while showing his puppy eyes but seemed like Yongguk was not going to buy it since he shook his head and stood between his Himchan and Daehyun. Even in this kind of situation, Yongguk and his jealousness could not fade a bit. Everyone laughed at this cute couple.


“Yeah, I heard Junhong is here.” Two guys came into the restroom made the six of them froze after hearing what they were talking.


“Junhong as in Choi Junhong the star Idol?”


“Exactly.”


“Man, how I wish I could meet him. He’s seriously hot in real rather than on screen.”


“As if you had seen him closely before.”


“Of course! Remember when I said I went to Duzon Mall? He was there, casting for his movie called…. ‘Secret Love?’”


“Wah, lucky you!”


“Tell me about it. Luckier is the person who has become his partner.” The guy clicked his tongue.


“Oh, right. He’s taken already and I wonder how his partner looks like. He never reveals his partner’s identity.”


“Right. Yah, do you see that? What are they doing at the end of this restroom?”
 

“What? Where?”


Upon hearing that sentence coming out from those two guys, Yongguk immediately pulled Himchan closer to him and posed like they were kissing. So did Junhong and Youngjae with Junhong’s back facing the two guys, left Jongup and Daehyun who were standing there, dumbfounded.


“Yah, they’re making out. Can’t you see?”


“But why the other two…”


Four pairs of eyes were looking at Jongup and Daehyun, without having second thought; Jongup quickly launched himself toward Daehyun and hugged the latter. That was the least he could do, he did not want Junhong to get discover and he did not want to pose like his brothers either. Plus, what would Daehyun react if he did like h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter