Chapter 13

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 13: JUNHONG HYUNG...

 

"Ahhh! It’s freaking spicy!” Kyungsoo jumped around as he tasted the food made by Youngjae. It was Youngjae’s turn and the person he had to feed was Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was asked about Youngjae’s appearance as the former had a very good sense in fashion after Junhong. What Kyungsoo replied was quite rational to the way Youngjae was styling himself but let’s say he wanted to take revenge on Kyungsoo since the latter had spitted hot chocolate to his face previously.


“Jae hyung, what did you put in the food?” Asked Jongup, his voice was full of worries as his eyes were following every movement made by Kyungsoo. He then stood in front of his best friend and handed a glass of plain water to Kyungsoo who immediately swallowed it down his throat.


“Nothing much, really. I just put wasabi on the meat then sprinkled a little bit of chili powder, add some rice and wrapped it with salad. Oh yeah, as you can see, I put ketchup and chili sauce on that salad.” Youngjae explained while showing his innocent face. Yeah, his acting was getting better and Junhong could only grinned seeing his Sayang ‘pranked’ Kyungsoo to this extent.


On the other hand, Yongguk’s mouth was forming a ‘O’ shape while nodding his head, Himchan and Daehyun were widening their eyes with unbelievable look. Jongup? He was frowning while biting his lower lip, he trained his eyes on Youngjae’s face and when something clicked on his mind, he automatically pointed his index finger to Youngjae who was silently laughing while enjoying the sight of Kyungsoo who was trying to lessen the burning taste on his tongue.


Youngjae noticed Jongup’s finger was pointing at him, and so, he immediately knew that his baby already knew why he was behaving like that. He then put his index finger on his lips before he put his thumb and index finger together and moved them from left to right. Jongup instantly understood and could only shake his head. He really did not believe that Youngjae had the guts to do that to Kyungsoo, after all Youngjae was not that kind of person. Must be he learned it from Yongguk hyung who liked to play games and the acting? Obviously from the Choi Junhong star idol!


“Oh, God! That was horrible! Jae hyung, you’re bad!” Kyungsoo complained and he made his way to his seat, followed by Jongup from behind. He wiped away the tears that started to fall from his eyes and sniffed before blinking his eyes for few times. Kyungsoo cleared his throat before fixing his eyes to no one.


“Who’s turn next?” Junhong asked, and Kyungsoo raised his right hand up and quickly dug his hand into this particular bowl to draw the next number. After he grabbed a piece of paper, he unfolded the paper and read it.


“Number four. Who’s that again?”


“Oh, that would be me.” Daehyun answered while raising his hand. Kyungsoo alternately looked at the paper on his hand and Daehyun’s face. Cool!


“So, Daehyun hyung. Truth or dare?” Kyungsoo excitedly asked Jongup’s bodyguard.


“Erm, I’ll go with truth first.” Daehyun replied. Kyungsoo looked at Daehyun while brainstorming questions that he should ask the latter. A wide smile plastered on Kyungsoo’s face when he could figure out a question to ask Daehyun. Okay, perhaps it’s a bit personal, but no harm trying, right? Keke.


“Daehyun hyung, this may be quite personal but I would like to ask you this. Are you single and available or already in a relationship or engaged?” Kyungsoo asked in one breath.


“Kyungie-ah, what kind of question is that?” Jongup whispered in disbelief but what he received from his best friend was a wink and… a smirk? He sighed and like everyone, he waited for Daehyun to answer Kyungsoo’s unexpected question. Daehyun, on the other hand, looked around and his eyes landed on Jongup for seconds before he shifted his gaze to Kyungsoo. He formed his significant smile and shook his head lightly.


“I have no one special at the moment, so it means I’m single and available.”


“Are you serious, Daehyun hyung?” Youngjae asked, surprised to the fact that Daehyun, who he could say a very hot guy did not have a special someone.


Daehyun’s nods really made Youngjae’s jaw dropped. Slowly he felt his hand was being held by someone under the table, and without looking, he already knew who the person was. He turned his head so that his eyes met Junhong’s soft stare. Junhong pulled Youngjae’s hand and leaned closer to the latter’s ear. As others seemed too engrossed with Daehyun’s status, Junhong took the chance to…


“I might find no one special now if I did not meet you before.” Junhong’s melodious voice sent shiver down to Youngjae’s spine and within seconds, Youngjae’s cheeks already tinted with slight pink. Youngjae looked straight into Junhong’s eyes and what he could see were honesty and love. Youngjae grinned and mouthed a ‘Saranghaeyo’ to Junhong who wished they were alone that moment. When the latter felt no one was looking at them, he instantly pulled Youngjae and kissed Youngjae on the younger’s lips.


“MY INNOCENT EYES!” Yongguk exclaimed while closing his eyes with his both hands. Junhong and Youngjae quickly parted their lips and acted like nothing happened. Himchan and others turned their head towards Yongguk who was slowly removing his hands from his eyes.


“What’s wrong, Gukkie?” Himchan asked, eyebrow furrowing when he saw Yongguk was removing his hands which blocking his eyes and grinned widely.


“Nothing, Channie. I just wanna make you guys surprise. Hehe.” Yongguk smiled sheepishly and his left hand made its way to the back of his neck. He pretended like nothing happened and took his chopsticks. While he was chewing a kimbap, his phone vibrated indicating there was a message. Yongguk fished his phone out of his pocket and read it silently. After he finished reading it, he gave his death glare to Junhong who was smirking at him in return. Did he just challenge me to kiss Channie in public?! Oh well, this is Bang Yongguk! Let’s wait and see.


“Okay, so who’s turn now?” Himchan asked before he sipped his juice.


“It’s mine.” Junhong said before he dug his hand in the bowl and picked a piece of paper. The paper was unfolded and revealed a number.


“Number two?”


“Oh, that’s me then.” Jongup replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter