Chapter 35

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 35: HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID?

 

Fifteen minutes… And still on counting. Luhan took a look at his wrist watch for he did not know how many times already. Daehyun had been gone for quite a while that he did not return to where he currently was. He turned his gaze back to Jimin and his face was plastered with a warm smile. Everything seemed so perfect to him. He could say he was satisfied with his almost perfect life. He had a loving husband, great family and friends, last but not least, a child that he had been longing and wanting for so long. Jimin had fallen asleep in his arms while he was giving formula milk to the baby. As much as he wanted to spend the time with his Jiminnie, he could not help but feel worried when Daehyun was taking a long time in the restroom.

 

After he contemplated on what he should do or otherwise, he finally decided that he should go check on Daehyun when the thought of Daehyun collapsed in the restroom made his worry to increase. He asked one of the caretakers to take Jimin while he went to look for Daehyun. He quickened his pace to where the directory took him to as his mind kept playing the scene whereby Daehyun was having breathing difficulty before they came here. He stopped his steps as he finally saw Daehyun but he found himself frowning the next second.

 

He slowly made his way to Daehyun who was hugging a cute little boy who was crying. Why is the boy crying? Is Daehyun comforting him now? Auw, Daehyun is sweet as always. If there’s a baby version of Daehyunnie, I’d undoubtedly marry Jimin to a guy like him. Luhan grinned as he thought he already was out of his ecstatic mind that he was planning something way too future-ish for Jimin.

 

As he was about to call Daehyun, something had caught his attention and senses, so he turned his gaze to where that something was distracting his sight – the floor. He frowned before he quietly reached for what he could identify as a photo on the floor. He blinked his eyes twice before he let them widened in disbelief. He alternately looked at the sight before his eyes and the people in the photo. His eyes were not deceiving him now that what he was looking at was real. The boy in Daehyun arms was the same boy in the photo, perhaps younger a year or two. And the one who held him in the photo was none other than the guy before his eyes too, the Jung Daehyun guy. What’s this? Why is Daehyun in this photo? And who is this boy?

 

“DAEHYUN-AH!” and Luhan noticed how startled the said person was when he called him… loudly.

 

“Luhan hyung… you surprised me, you know that?”

 

“No, you surprised me!”

 

“W-What are you talk-” Luhan could not wait for Daehyun’s reply, so he cut the latter off.

 

“Take a look at this!”

 

Daehyun sighed before he slowly pulled away from hugging the little kid off. He patted his head as he had stopped crying and only silently sniffed. He then was in an attempt to look at Luhan but he was shoved with a photo which made him lost his words. His mouth slipped out an uncertain word but Luhan urged him to tell him the truth instead. Taehyung’s little explanation of the photo really made the two could not stop themselves from widening their eyes and dropping their jaws on the floor.

 

“Appa??!” Luhan cried. Daehyun tried to say something but he could not find the right words as he was still in his daze mind.

 

“Oh Lord… you’ve got to be kidding me.”

 

“Hey, boy… What’s your name?” Luhan eagerly asked.

 

“Jung Taehyung.” His answer had successfully made the diva gasped in surprise. Without a warning, he smacked the back of Daehyun’s head (not so hard) and made the latter to wince in pain as he quickly rubbed the spot to lessen the pain.

 

“Ouch! Luhan hyung! What was that for?” Daehyun turned his gaze from the photo to Luhan.

 

“How dare you not telling me that you already got married, Jung Daehyun!” Luhan was practically screamed for the umpteenth times that day and before Daehyun could utter any words to reply, they were interrupted by a delicate voice of a certain someone behind them.

 

“Luhan-ssi… Daehyun-ssi…” they both looked at the person in unison.

 

“Ryeowook-ssi…”

 

 

 

 

As much as he wanted to escape from being dragged to the hospital, he knew he just could not when the person who asked him to was none other than Wu Luhan. They were currently at the hospital waiting for Daehyun’s turn to be called. Daehyun’s mind was occupied by the little boy he met that day, Jung Taehyung. No doubt, he had successfully made Daehyun to make such a drastic decision whereby the gentleman guy wanted to take him home and be his beloved father forever. He wanted to take care of the little boy… his little boy. Ryeowook had explained everything to him and Luhan including the procedures. It would be a bit harder since Daehyun was like a single parent and it made him worried if he did not get the chance to take care of Taehyung. It was hard enough when he had to leave Taehyung in the orphanage before his request being approved as his heart already grew something for the little boy…Father’s love toward his son.

 

“Daehyunnie…” Luhan called the younger who was spacing out beside him since they arrived at the hospital.

 

“Yes?” Daehyun turned his head and looked at Luhan’s frowned face.

 

“Are you sure about this?” Luhan gave his worried stare to Daehyun who immediately tore his gaze and landed his eyes on Jimin in Luhan’s arm.

 

“About what?” Daehyun played with Jimin’s hand as to avoid having eye contact with Luhan.

 

“Taehyung…”

 

“Hyung, you know my situation. And Taehyung needs me… his father.”

 

“Yes and because of the fact that I freaking know your situation that makes me worried about you. It’s already hard enough for you to-” Luhan could not finish his words as Daehyun suddenly cut him off.

 

“Luhan hyung, don’t worry about me. I can manage this, really.” Daehyun said while giving his reassuring smile to Luhan.

 

“F-Fine. Just tell me when you need some help. Promise me!” There he goes again, the overprotective Luhan over Daehyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter