Fighting destiny.

You Got Me Wondering

 

I saw him whisper something and she just smiled weakly. I wanted to comfort her and make her feel my warmth because I felt that she needed it. She suddenly approache me.

 

“Kyuhyun ah, I can’t be with you for today. I need to leave. I am sorry” She said weakly. I just nodded. I saw her hug the lean guy and for the first time in my life I felt so jealous.

 

I should not feel this way she is not mine okay? I said to myself. Let her be Cho Kyuhyun, She is not yours okay? I said to myself.

           

It’s been months and I never saw her in the campus. I was starting to raom at the third year building but I can’t find her. Even her shadow.

 

One morning..

 

“Kyuhyun? Who is Kyuhyun?” He said. He was pettite. He has a chubby cheecks and a puppy like eyes. All in all he was so cute. Yet I still tell myself that he is nothing compared to Seohyun. I tried defending her in my mind. I know I’m loosing it.

 

“Ah Annyeong.. I am Sungmin.” he said. “Lee Sungmin” he smiled. Angelic isn’t it? I heard my mind say. Im going crazy.

 

“I heard you play the violin last time at the music room.” he started.

 

“And?” I said.

 

“Can you play for me at my concert?” he asked

 

No. Not again. Not another heartache. And besides he is a guy.

 

“You see. Min, my former partner suddenly left without any excuses yeaterday. So no one would play the violin for me.” My heart skipped a beat when I heard him same her name.

 

“Why? Why did she leave?” I asked him and I didn’t know that I was grasping his hard.

 

“Ouch!” he shouted I saw him pout. “It hurts.” he said.

 

“Sorry” I said.

 

“Yah, she was gone but she ask me to have a tandem with you” he said.

 

“I guess it’s okay then.” I said.

 

While I was waiting for Sungmin at the Music Room I started to play the piece in the violin. It was the song Moonlight Sonata by Bethoven. When suddenly one of the music sheets fell down. I was confused because it didn’t contained a musical notes. It contained a letter from Seohyun.

 

Kyuhyunnie.

 

            I am thankful that God has given you to me. I feel so blessed to have you as my special friend. I never felt like this before. I know it kinda but I am confessing to you. Yah. Lets be together! That’s what I want to say but sadly we can’t be.

 

            Yesterday the guy who came when we were having a chat was Henry my cousin. He excused me to you because he would be the one to break the news. Actually 2 years ago I started to have a series of nosebleeds and I had a severe anemia. I thought I was just anemic but last time they had break the news I was diagnosed to have a Leukemia. Stage 3. Aigooo... Maybe by this time you will be reading it with Sungmin. I know that I was so selfish not to tell you. Sungmin is my beloved dongsaeng. I’m asking you to take good care of her, Please love her the way you love me.

 

            I only have 5 months to live and I will be happy if you will fulfill my wish Kyuhyun ah. Mianhaeyo.. Saranghae.. 

                                   

                                                                                                                        Seohyun.

 

I didn’t know what to do. I was so heartbroken. I felt that I broke down when suddenly I heard footsteps approaching.

 

“Kyu?” he approached me and she read the letter while I was sobbing nonstop.

 

“Yah! Don’t cry. Please don’t cry.” She said starting to be teary. “Yah! You should be strong!” he shouted.

 

I wiped my tears and said ‘Kaja. Let’s practice” I heard him say. We were playing so melancholic. We understood each other. We exchange soft yet hurtful melody. Little did we noticed that everybody is watching.

 

Leetuek the approached.”Kyu, Sungmin you did well!” he exclaimed. “But why so sad?” He asked.

 

He read the note and he was so sad. “Maybe, it’s a part of God’s plan, Destiny. See you knew each other because of Seohyun” He smiled sadly.

 

“I------“ I stayed silent.

 

After 5 years we Sungmin and I became bestfriend we enetered a band. We were one of the main vocalist and dancer. We became bestfriends.

 

“Sungmin” I said whispering to her ears. “Wake up, we’re here” I said.

 

“Neh!” he whined.

 

Sungmin and I became really close to the point that I let her share her heartaches to me. She changed boyfriends continously, she said she was searching while me, I was not over Min. Min is now at peace for the past 3 years but she is still in my heart. She is my soul mate isn’t it?

 

That night. Sungmin went home DRUNK?! Aishhhh!

 

“When your inlove” he sang.

 

“Yah! Sungmin! Were you at with another guy again?” I said irritatedly.

 

“Yup” he said and then she smile naughtily.

 

“Your drunk!” I said.

 

“No! I’m just tipsy.” he smirked.

 

“Sungmin! Why are you like this!” I said shouting. “I’m worrying about you.” I said. My heart beat faster.

 

“Why should you” She snarled back. “You don’t care about me Cho Kyuhyun!” he shouted.

 

I was dumbfounded. “Sungmin? What’s the problem? Let’s talk about it.” I said.

 

“You! You’re my problem! “ he hissed.

 

“Why?” I said.

 

“I am in love with you Cho Kyuhyun!” he said and left me dumbfounded.