Why.

You Got Me Wondering

 Hi! I am Cho Kyuhyun. Freshmen. BS PSYCHOLOGY student. Im not bragging but I am intelligent. I know Math but my forte is Science. But let me tell you something.

 

Have you ever experience a feeling that sometimes you wake up and then you are very happy without knowing the reason? Have you ever experience late in the afternoon when your day started to be happy, your ending up being silent and as if it hurts like hell inside you. Have you ever experience pain when there is no reason for it? Often times I dont understand myself. They call it mood swings but one of my friends actually told me.. Actually he is my noona.. Seohyun..

 

"Kyuhyun, you know? I believe that there is someone from a distant that shares with my heart. That's why sometimes we feel emotions that we couldn't explain. Like happiness or sadness." She said to me.

Maybe it's true. Maybe.. Just maybe there is someone out there who really is sharing my poor heart. This only started when she came.

 

Flash back

 

"Ahem, Mr Cho Kyuhyun... Do you mind sharing us what you are day dreaming?" I heard the teacher said.

 

"Actually ma'am I'm thinking if x is really equals to 0 because the number is raised to negative, we should make a reciprocal right?" I said. She was shocked but then again I was relieve now can I go back to my thoughts? Where was I? Aissshhhh... I forgot!"

 

"Excuse me.." A cute little girl went inside of our classroom. "I'm here to ask if who is Cho Kyuhyun..." She said.

 

I raised my hands. "That's me" I said.

 

"Hi, I'm Seohyun, I am your noona." She smiled.

 

"Ah neh, noona, annyoeng," I said.

 

"I'll go straight to the point. I need you to help me in the concert next week for the school. I heard you had a beautiful voice." She said pleadingly.

 

"And what would I get in return?" I said.

 

"Ahhh.. anything you want?" She said cutely.

 

"So basically until the concert is done I can ask you anything?" I asked.

 

"Yup." She said.

 

"Okay I’m in" I said.

 

"Yes!!!!!" She said cutely. And oh my heart is beating so fast. Waeyo? I feel so happy.

 

"Thank you" She said suddenly hugging me.

 

End of Flash back

 

 

It's been two weeks. I had been feeling weird things. I start to feel sad when I'm not with him. But I feel happiest when he is around. I get irritated when somebody talks to him and makes him smile and I get to be bossy when I'm angry at him.

 

On the last day of the practice, Eunhyuk hyung approached me and we were laughing hard. Suddenly Min noona grabbed me and said

 

"Come on. Let's practice!" She said.

 

"Noona? Waeyo?" I asked "Why are you in a bad mood?" I asked.

 

It was a long silence but he sighed and then started talking.

 

"I am always asking myself, why am I happy when I wake up and then ending up sad at the end of the day." She said. "And then I feel like whacking somebody’s face without any rational reason." She said.

 

"I am also like that noona" I said.

 

"But I'm only like this when you entered in my life." She confessed.

 

"Noona same here" I smirked. "You got me wondering" I said.

 

"Jeongmal?" He said.

 

We both agreed to ask our superior, Leeteuk for an advice.

 

"Really?" He said.

 

"Seohyun you hate it when somebody clings to Kyu and you start your day happy because you think of him. And ending up pissed to Hyukjae when he talks with him?" He repeated what Seohyun said "and Kyu your also like that?" He said I nodded.

 

"Oh boy this is so easy." He said and we both raised on brow. "Mind explaining?" she said.

 

"The two of you are in love.." He said we were shocked by his next words. "...with each other." He smirked.

 

"Bwo" We said in unison.

 

"It's for you to find out, but try linking your hands and don't let go." He said.

 

We did what hyung said and we ended up going in the park with a smile in your eyes remembering what Leetuek said.

 

"But I assure you after you link your hands nobody will let go. You will feel anxiety

rising when you get closer to one's house and you'll end up sitting in the bench at the park between you house." He said. "That's love. Being affected by someone unconsciously but you are benefiting rationally." He said. "Someday soon you will learn. But I assure you, when you learn. You learn together." We smiled.

 

“Aisshh.. He is right” She smiled. “But what do we do?” She smirked.

 

“Let’s just be like this.” I said.

 

“What? Having a mutual understanding? No commitment?” She asked.

 

“Maybe.” I just said.

 

“If that’s what you wish” She said.

 

When suddenly I saw someone approaching.

 

“Noona!” He shouted. I saw him a cute chubby faced lean man. “Ah Henry ah!” She suddenly stood and came over.