Love is a CHOICE.

You Got Me Wondering

 

We ignored each other for 2 weeks. Actually he ignored me and I am always trying to approach her but she just leave. I sighed.

 

            That day I saw himith another guy again. Now this feeling of irritation really is unbearable. I really want to hit that guy. I’m starting to feel that I want to hit them and taker Sungmin away from him.

 

            That night I heard someone knocking. I opened it and it was Sungmin.

 

“Why were you late?!!” I asked ker angrily “Were you with him?” I asked again.

 

“Yes. And you dont care.” I heard her say.

 

“Of course I care!” I shouted “you are MY bestfriend. I emphasixed the word my/

 

“Really?I am jusy YOUR BESTFRIEND.” He said sarcastically.

 

“I--- I” I wanted to say what’s on my mind but he left me again.

 

We continued to be like that for 3 weeks. I just can’t take it seeing him with that guy. Sungmin sitting in his lap. I felt betrayed.

 

 Sungmin must be here in my arms sitting beside me and not with him. I frowned. When did I became posessive?

 

I saw the guy leave and he put a peck on Sungmin’s lips. I clinched. Enough. Sungmin was startled. I didn’t realize that I said it out loud.

 

“Kyu?” he said I saw him take a step back. He is scared.

 

“Lee Sungmin! I had enough!” I said crossing the distance and kissing him deeply each second our kiss became sensual and deep.

 

After a few minutes I release him and we were catching our breath.

 

“What was that for?” He said. Amused and shocked at the same time.

 

“I am jealous.” I said flatly,

 

Now he is confused. “Waeyo?” He said.

 

“I think I love you” I said. Amd I felt that my heart became lighter.

 

“You only love Seohyun” he said bitterly.

 

“When Im with you I feel like I’m in my sanctuary and my heart skips a beat when your near. I care about you and Lee Sungmin, I’m choosing to love you. Forever.” I said and he ran toward me and kissed me harder.

 

 

It’s been two years sinse we are together Sungmin and I. I am waiting for him, here at the Music room where we first sang. He was at the middle of the rooma and he was so beautiful. I put the spotlight to him and I started to say..

 

 

“Lee Sungmin , I really love you. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. I am choosing to love you til the end.” I smiled.

 

I saw him crying. I continued. “Will you marry me?” I said.

 

            He ran toward me and kissed me she smiled and said “Yes. I love you Cho Kyuhyun” I felt that the tears came rushing through my eyes I closed my eyes and said “Min thank you for giving Sungmin to me I will always love him”

 

 

 

END.