2nd wish

Don't Forget (Kim Taehyung's Last Wish)


      Hundreds of Sticky notes was on my table . I decided to read some . 
"Hey I'm Kim Taehyung"  Who is Kim Taehyung? is he even my school mate? Oh well .  I don't socialize with any of them . "I am the one who recieved a second life from you" Oh the stranger . His already well? That's good then . "Nice to meet you! ^^ " What's with this? We haven't met formally yet. Tsk . " Im going to your class soon . " Huh ?  "Can I co-- " 

The paper fell of the table as a loud bang was heard at the whole class or probably at the whole school ? I turned to my side to see who did that loud sound . It was the "STRANGER" or let's name him Kim Taehyung as it says in the sticky notes . I furrowed as he made his way closer to me . "Have you read everything?" He smiled . As the girls in my class squeezes and the boys in my class chuckled . "A...Ani" I tered as I take a look back the sticky notes and read the paper that has fallen. "Can I court you?" I took the paper and showed it to him . 


"Did you do all of these?" I gave him a confuse look . Wasn't he at the hospital the whole night yesterday? This guy give me a weird feeling . "Yup . BTS Helped me . " BTS? Who are they? are they the scary looking guys from yesterday? "So did you like it? " He asked as "You know you shou -- " "Oh ! It's time for class . See you later at the cafeteria . Don't runaway" He threatened as a soft husky whisper was heard by my ears before he left the room . 

 

I was shaking lightly as I sat on my table . I quickly compiled the sticky notes properly and placed it under my table before the teacher sees this and ask me too much questions . -- Then the class started it was quiet and I can clearly hear their murmurs like "Oh my she's lucky! Taehyung wanted to court her!" "She's been quiet for awhile I didn't know she's a flirt" Ouch . That was straight . 

 

This is the reason why I don't assosciate with people. I'll get judge . Well you can't avoid that but you can lessen that right? And now it has gotten worse than I thought . All I wanted was for him to have a second life and live life to the fullest and now . I am today's  or wait probably this week's or this month's or this school year's Topic . Urgh! I wanted a quietly high school life style but now it has turn into a disaster because I saved someone's life . What kind of story my life has . 

I washed my face with cold water as I excuse my self in class . I just need some peace . . . Everyone won't stop blabbering nonsense things about me . Soon an unfamiliar girl came in . I think I have met her before?  "You're Choi Eunhee right? The rumored girlfriend of Taehyung" Then she suddenly spoke and stood beside me . She took out her radiant red lipstick and it touches her lips and gave it color . "We're not dating , Perhaps we don't have a connection to start with" I answered back as I was about to leave the comfort room . "Your not good for him . " She hissed as I left the scene and went back to the class . 

My purpose of going out of the classroom was to find peace and put myself together . But up until the comfort room I am being judge?! And guess what! I was being judge by the girl with pale lips and needs to use a radiant color lipstick to lighten up her lips . I smack my head at the wall of the empty hall . "Your crazy" A familiar voice mock me . "Yes I am crazy so wh-- Your the chic guy?" Why is this day so miserable?! "Chic guy . " He hissed and walked away . 

 

What's with him?! I know he don't like my guts from the first time we've met yesterday but please can't he even have some manners to greet me ? instead of saying "your crazy" look! Im too perfect I even impersonated his voice so right . I slowly walk inside the room . Everyone's eyes was on me again . I sighed heavily as I sat on my chair . 


I hope this will end soon

 

Break time! My classmate's favorite time and my worst time . I started to walk briskly into the halls to avoid hearing gossips and judgements that'll hurt me . I entered the cafeteria with both of my hands tuck into my blouse's pocket . I went to the counter to buy my food as a heavy sensation was felt by my shoulders . "Hey! I told you not to run away" His here. Kim Taehyung . I didn't response as his other members went to our direction . And there's this chic guy again . Giving me death glares. I haven't done anything bad to him! 


"Why are you ordering in the counter? We have our own food! Come here the foods are low quality here" He grabbed my wrist as we walk into the crowded cafeteria full of noisy students playing around . And as we walk murmurs can be heard. Suddenly my surroundings became quiet . I hold the device placed in my ears with my free hand . I take a look at the back to see who put this on . "What" He mouthed emotionaless . 


I can feel my heart skipped a beat but I know it's just a temporary feeling or I'd rather say it's a feeling of being thankful to what he have done . Soon we have arrived to a seperate cafeteria . It's classic and vintage style . Taehyung being a gentleman helped me to seat . And I was facing everyone in this large round table . 


"I am Rapmon . My real name is Namjoon but won't it be great if I can be called rapmon because Im the monsters of rap!" He winked as he started introducing himself (out of nowhere) . "I am Jin or Kim Seok Jin . You can call me Oppa and if you want to give me a gift please give pink stuffs . Don't worry any shade of pink will do. " Is he transgender? "I am Min Yoon Gi you can call me Suga and I am sweeter than Sugar. I am this school's basketball team's captain . " I can't believe a loner girl like me is talking to the school's team captain . Everyone must be jealous . I thought . "I am Hoseok! Or JHope for short! I gave hope to everyone" He said as he started to throw random heart sign to me . I managed to avoid all of it . 


"I am Park Jimin! " He winked a short introduction yet full of charms . I shook my head to get back to my sense . "Why do I even have to let this girl know my name? We aren't even close" He muttered . The chic guy did . "Just shut up! Just introduce yourself . " The Jimin guy shouted . "I am Jungkook" He plainly reply with his chic style still . 


"And I am Kim Taehyung . The one you gave chance to live again . I never thought some random weak girl passing by the street will gave me this chance " He smiled . Is he thanking me or is he mocking me? I slowly nodded my head . As I was about to stand . "Hey why are you leaving so early? You haven't eat yet!" Taehyung grabbed my wrist as he pouted with those puppy eyes . "I am full" As I said that awkward silence was heard after that loud growl from my stomach . 


"Your kinda funny" JHope giggled . And now I made everyone laugh because of an embarassing sound of my hungry stomach . I sat back and stared at my lap . "Don't worry I'm sure everyone find it cute" Taehyung held my hand and encourage me . What's with this guy? . They ordered me some food and we started to eat . They were all chitchatting as Taehyung tries to talk to me a few times but I'll just nod . Jungkook the chic guy was busy with his phone . Texting I guess? 





"That was delicious!" I softly told myself as I tap my full stomach . "Ya" Speaking informally as ever . "What?" I hissed under my breathe . "Where do you think you are going?" He concerned . "To my class obviously?" I cogent . "With my head phones? So you steal things too . " Too ? What did he mean by that? "Oh" I uttered as I took off the headphones and returned it . He turned his back facing me and started walking to his room . 


Weird . I hissed . 


Kim Taehyung 's Courting style : #1 

"Am I in a funeral service?" Eunhee's eyes widen as she entered the classroom . "What's with these 
flowers all over my chair again ?" She hissed and went to check out the flowers .  "Don't tell me . . . " 


"Hey Eunhee! Did you like these flowers ? It's imported from different countries!" He giggled as he 
entered the classroom . "You know .... Taehyung I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but I feel like I am in a --" "Oh classes will start soon ! Gonna go!"  . He left her alone with bunches of different species of flowers and was questioned by the teacher . 


"What's with that bunches of flower Ms. Choi ?" Mrs. Jung raised an eyebrow as Eunhee faked a smile and said "It's good for our health ma'am" Silence surrounded but followed with a huge laughter in the class . "I have never been so dumb in class ! Aish !" Eunhee curse under her breathe . 

Kim Taehyung's Courting Style: #2  

Eunhee was silently walking into the school grounds when she tripped into something . "W...What the . . . 
A dog in the campus ? " She muttered as the dog played with her "Your so cute . Who is your owner?" she asked as she ruffled the dog's hair . "Do you like him? His name is V and he needs someone to take care of him" A familiar voice I hear everyday . A voice I use to hear everyday . "This is yours Taehyung?" I stood up and carried the cute little puppy . 


"Nope . It's yours Eunhee . It is a special gift we've reach our 2 Weeks!" He giggled caressed the puppy "Take this" She gave her back and picked up her bag from the floor . "H...Hey! Eunhee ah~ Where are you going? " He followed her carrying the dog as she rolled her eyes . 


Kim Taehyung's Courting Style: #3 

"OH MY GOSH!!!! KIM .... KIM TAEHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!" She smack him softly with the broom . It's 7:00 in the evening now and Eunhee volunteered to clean the hallways .  BTS Decided to scare her . "Her face was priceless! "  JHope laughed . 

" Yeah it's your fault I almost died! " She muttered and went to get the map . "Hey we are here to help" Taehyung pouted "But your not helping at all . " The look in her face was different . She was mad . "A...Are you mad? " Taehyung tered "ANI!" She sarcastically answered and continued moping the floor . 

Soon Taehyung helped her and whispered "This is the third style" She looked at her confusingly . 
"Huh ?" She mouthed . The man didn't answer and continued moping . 


Kim Taehyung's Courting Style: #4 (Last but not the least? Yeah probably) 

"Are you sure this is Eunhee's house? I didn't expect It'll be this big" Taehyung looked up at the Two-Floored house . "Yeah . " Jimin assured . 'So Im gonna leave you now . Bye" Jimin left in a wuuuush~ Taehyung was left alone in front of Eunhee's house with a boquet of roses in his hands . He fixed his coat and was about to click the doorbell when he heard noises . 


"Shut the up! Leave this house! I told you to not go through my stuffs!" A loud nagged was heard . Soon the door went open revealing two females . The lady's hand was gripped into Eunhee's messed hair . Taehyung was about to make a move when . . . "That's why huh!" She broke from the gripped . " That's why you hate me so much?! You loved my Father and I am the reason why you need to break up because he got your sister pregnant . That's why . . . "She shouted as she tries to stop her tears . 



"SHUT . THE . . UP ! That's right your the ing reason! Now get out of here!" She slapped her and Eunhee softly touches her cheeks and knelt down the floor . She wasn't able to hold onto her tears anymore and there is where Taehyung made a move . 




"E...Eunhee ah are you okay?" He asked as he placed the roses on the floor first . "T...Taehyung what are you doing here?! Leave .... Leave!!!" She ordered as Taehyung hugged her tightly . "I don't want to . You need me now Eunhee . I can't " She struggle to get away from his hug . 

"Let me go ! I don't need you!" She shouted "But ... " "Leave me alone will you ?! Stop courting me! I didn't even give you permission! Stop annoying me in my everyday life! Get lost! I have too many problems to deal with you too! I DONT LIKE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG . NOT A BIT " She panted as she let out her feelings . 



"Is .... That so ?" He asked . "Fine , I'm going to leave . If that's what you want ... " He started to walk out of the gate holding the flowers with falling petals . 


*DUNGGGGGGGGGGGG* A loud sound was heard . Eunhee stopped crying and run to Taehyung's direction . "Y....Ya! Are you joking around? Kim ... Kim Taehyung wake up .... Ya ..... Will you ..... " She tapped & shrugged him a few times but it won't work .  


He won't wake up . 


Please feel free to 
* COMMENT your opinions & suggestions about this chapters. Also you can spot my 
wrong spellings / grammars . Let me now :) 
*SUBSCRIBE I will appreciate it if you subscribe & wait for an update . 
*UPVOTE now this is highly appreciated <3