Last Wish

Don't Forget (Kim Taehyung's Last Wish)


"Eunhee ah where is Taehyung ? " Rapmon panted as the 6 of them arrived the hospital . "His still in the emergency 
room ..... " She answered with fragile voice . Eunhee was trembling with her hands embracing herself . Tears are continously falling down her eyes and Rapmon sat down beside her to give her comfort by caressing her back , which made her cry even more . 

"Tell us what happened ... " The chic guy asked with sincerity in his voice as Eunhee looked up . "I shouted at him .... I shouted painful words at him . . . It's my fault .... " she cried as the whole BTS sighed "It's not your fault . We're sure of it"  Jimin said "And We're sure V understand your words" 

"NO!!! It's my fault! I told him stop courting me! I told him I don't like him at all ...." She cried and covered her face with both of her hands as she bow down . "What ... " they tered in unison as Jungkook mocked her . "You told him painful words and here you are weeping and getting guilty to what you have done . Now tell me that you don't like him!" Jungkook yelled as everyone's eyes widen . 

"Answer me Choi Eunhee!" Jungkook screamed with tears trickling down his eyes . "How can you hurt Hyung" he knelt down the floor with his head facing the floor and his tears were touching the floor . 

"Yes I do like him! Your right Jungkook ... I keep telling myself that I don't like him ... I want to love him 
back but ... Im not at the right state to do so ... " she gasped as she battled with her tears . 

"Eunhee we're here for you . " Jin uttered . "No ... You don't understand my situation!" she nagged "We might not understand your situation but we know you love Taehyung as much as he do ... " JHope added . 

"And there's no wrong or right state when it comes to love . If you love him .... Fight for him ... " Yoongi adviced . "I'm sorry but ..." "Hyung has a Lung Cancer ... He doesn't want to take the treatment ... And I know .... everyone here knows you can persuade  him to take his treatment . Please Eunhee I beg you" Her eyes widen to what she had just heard. 

"A....Are you joking right now? Lung Cancer? Taehyung? His too young and perhaps he doesn't smoke .... 
C....Can you explain it to me? and someone tell me Jungkook was joking ..." Eunhee was in a deep shocked as Rapmon sighed  "It's true Eunhee ah..." He answered . 

"Taehyung used to smoke and drink before ... when his mom died in a murder case .... We wanted to stop him so badly but he would avoid us every time we visit him home . " "You stopped him Eunhee ah . The day you saved his life .... He found new hope in living ... So please .... Don't stop your feelings for him whether you’re  in the right or wrong state" 

"We beg you Eunhee ah . Let Taehyung live his life longer than his limits" 

She was dumb founded and she doesn't know what to answer them . She's worried that she already left Taehyung her painful words and might not give her a chance or he might say that she's just feeling sympathy for him . 


"Where is Taehyung's parents or relative? the doctor need to speak to him " Soon the nurse notified them . "His parents can't come and none of us is relati--" "I am his Fiancé .I have the right to know his situation right? " Eunhee stood up "I...I think so ... Arasso come with me Ms. " She followed her direction as the boys chuckled.  

Soon she arrived at the doctor's office and sat in front of him .  "Your Mr. Kim's fiancé right?" she slowly nodded as the doctor opened the result . "Mr. Kim's cancer reached the stage IIIA . It's a step closer to the advanced stage of lung cancer . So we need to have him take the treatment sooner or later .  " 


Eunhee gulped "I'll make sure he'll take the treatment" she said as the doctor nodded as he was about to stand up "Can you tell me the things that might occur during his lung cancer ..." she asked as the doctor sat back down . "He may have shoulder pain , Bone pain and facial paralysis" she tilted and questioned "What's facial paralysis? " "It's the loss of facial movement" she nodded and stood up "Thank you so much" She bowed and took her leave first . 

"What happened? " "What did the doctor say? " "Is hyung okay?" "Is everything fine?" Questions greeted her as she entered the confine room of Taehyung . She nodded and made her way to the chair beside Taehyung's bed . "Is everything okay Eunhee ah? You should tell us" She sighed "Taehyung has reached Stage IIIA of his Lung Cancer ... He'll need to take the treatment as soon as possible" 

Their anxious mood turned into a miserable feeling . They sighed and smiled "We're sure you'll make him take the treatment" She nodded and smiled as she try to stop her tears once again . "E....Eunhee" Taehyung groaned as everyone's attention was in him . "Eunhee what are you doing here I thought .... " Eunhee shook her head before Taehyung finished his sentence . 


"Can you leave the both of us first? " she requested as the 6 of them left the room together . Jungkook looked at them anxiously before he shuts the door . 

"I'm sorry Taehyung ... Im really sorry " She tried to stop her tears the hardest she can but it started to trickle down her cheeks and made Taehyung anxious . "W...Why are you crying ? It's my fault ... I push my feelings too much" he wiped her tears "No Taehyung . I LOVE YOU you since then but I hide it from myself .... I am sorry" she weep . 


"W....What did you say? " Taehyung's hands stopped from wipping Eunhee's tears "I love you Taehyung ... " She repeated. As a small smile formed Taehyung's face . "Is it true? But you told me you don't --" It was a quiet atmosphere as their lips touched each others . 

Taehyung closed his eyes as his hands trailed down her waist and tears started to fall from his eyes . "Do you believe me now? " He giggled and nodded . "I love you too Eunhee ah" he hugged her and caressed her head for a few minutes . 

"Please take the treatment"  Taehyung broke from the hug and saw the sorrow in Eunhee's eyes as he nodded "I'll take the treatment . . . So I can be with you forever" she smiled and hugged him tightly . A hugged that doesn't want the person in it to get out of it . 

"Umm are you done talkin--" The 6 of them entered as Rapmon opened the door . "I see" they teased as they broke from the hug with their bloods up to their faces . Eunhee & Jungkook's eyes suddenly locked and he smiled . As she quickly looked away . 


Taehyung stayed at the hospital for 2 days . Eunhee goes to school everyday but her things are left at the hospital and when she goes home to the hospital after class . After all her aunt throw her out of the house and she has nowhere to go. 

"The doctor said you could leave the hospital" She cheerfully announced as she entered the room . She directly sat beside Taehyung's bed and held his hands . "Your treatment will start tomorrow . We'll go back here together arasso?" He smiled and ruffled her hair . 

"Anyway , Where are you going to stay once I’m out of the hospital? " He asked as an anxious look form Eunhee's face. "You can stay at our house first " he offered as she quickly shook her head and Taehyung gave her a WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH THAT look . "I can't ... " "It's okay . My dad lives in U.S.A and I stay there alone with the maids and my little sister"  "Little sister? " He nodded and plead her . "A...arasso" she tered . 

They packed the things they'll bring home . Soon they took the bus and arrived at a village . A village exclusively for rich people . They entered the village and after a few steps from the gate they have arrived at Taehyung's house . He clicked the doorbell and the maid answered him . "Oh Mr. Taehyung is back! Open up the gate!" She ordered as they waited for the gate to open . 

"Where have you bee-- Oppa why are you with her?!" The little sister of Taehyung screamed as Eunhee's eyes widen "Your the girl I met at the comfort room .... " She pointed . She hissed and looked away "Why are you bringing a girl here at home?! " "She's not just a girl Krystal. She's my girlfriend" Her eyes widen as she choke in disbelief . "I warned you before" she mouthed . 

"Take her to the guest room . " he ordered the maid "W...Wait! She's staying here?!" he nodded and made his way to his room . "I'll pick you up when dinner is ready" he whispered and Eunhee nodded . Krystal was left in disbelief and locked herself in the room.

 

 

 

“Dinner is ready …” a knock from the door woke Eunhee up. She quickly stood up and wears her coat . “Hi” she greeted with a smile and Taehyung placed his hands on her shoulders as the both of them went down to the dining hall together. As they arrived a very very very long table loaded with foods .

 

“Wow” she muffled as he offered her a seat in front of his. Soon Krystal arrived at the dining table with a dress above her knee and heels , her typical pajamas . She hissed as she sat beside Taehyung .

The surroundings were very quiet as they finish their foods . Soon they’ve finished and went to their own rooms . 

 

Eunhee can’t get any sleep at all so she decided to have some fresh air from the balcony for a while . There she met Taehyung who has the same reason as hers . “Hey why are you here ?” he asked . “Can’t sleep” she plainly replied as they laughed .

 

Silence surrounded them for awhile when Taehyung cut it off . “Do you want to visit my room?” he offered as Eunhee felt her blood went up to her face . She slowly nodded and Taehyung giggled . “I’ll wait for your knock” She can feel her heartbeat going faster than the usual , she slowly arrived at Taehyung’s door .

 

“There you are!” Taehyung opened the door and she slowly went inside as she inspected the room . It was plain black and white with black and white furniture . She thought Taehyung was very simple . She passed by the table with lot of frames . The picture was mostly pictures of him with his mom and with Jungkook . By that she got confused .

 

She gradually sat on the couch in front of Taehyng’s bed and they started telling story to each other . About their lives , they shared secrets they haven’t know yet . “What’s your relationship with JungKook?” she questioned due to her curiosity as Taehyung’s smile fade away . A small smile formed his lips again “We’re best friends right?” Eunhee nodded as Taehyung went near to her . AN INCH NEAR TO HER.

 

 

“Why , do you like him ? “ Eunhee gulped as she quickly shook her head but Taehyung went nearer and nearer , their eyes were locked to each other . A slope formed his lips and soon their lips touched for the second time . She giggled in the middle of the kiss and crossed her arms on his neck to deeper the kiss .

 

After a moment of a passionate kiss they broke . “Let’s cuddle please” he plead as she nodded and agreed . It was 11:00 in the evening as they hugged each other and made their way together to the dream land . 

 


“Mr . Kim ? Get ready for the chemotherapy “ The nurse informed them as Eunhee tightened her grip on his hands before he stood up . She waited outside sitting on the chairs alone with lot of thoughts in her mind . She sighed and washed her face . “Please save Taehyung” she prayed and leaned her head on the wall .

 

 

After an hour of the therapy , Taehyung went out and saw Eunhee taking a nap and exhausted . He sighed and kissed her forehead as she groaned and her eyes flickered . She smiled and gave Taehyung a beautiful greeting “You passed the first chemo … Your strong Kim Taehyung” as he chuckled and gave her a hug .

 

“I’ll buy you a drink . “ he offered as Eunhee shook her head “I’ll buy you instead , don’t stress yourself”  He snapped a finger on her forehead “Pabo! You’re the one who shouldn’t stress herself , I’ll buy you wait here arasso?” He get going and left Eunhee alone as she giggled .

 

 

“You’re Choi Eunhee right?” A guy in leather jacket asked as she embraced herself “N…Nae , What do you need?” He smirked and grabbed her , she insist and the guy needed to carry her instead . He knocked her off with a punch on her stomach .

 

“Eunhee … E….Eunhee!!” The cans of drinks fell of his hands and quickly followed after the guy who was carrying the unconscious girl. The mysterious guy took her on a car and Taehyung panted as he reached the hospital’s door .

 

He quickly called his friends in nervousness .

 


“W….where I am ?” Eunhee flickered her eyes as she inspected her whole surrounding. There she learnt she’s in an abandoned warehouse . She looked around and saw no one . She was tied at the chair with tight ropes and soon she shouted for help “Help!!! Taehyung … Taehyung ah”

 

Soon she heard laughs getting closer to her place . “Aunt …. “ she uttered as her aunt chuckled . “Aunt? Shut up!” she slapped her and a red mark formed her face.  “W….why are you doing this?! “ she questioned . “Well first of all you went through my things and probably your thinking I’m a right? And second , Your right I hated you so much! And now you’ve discovered it . I can kill you “

 

Kill me? Those words echoed in Eunhee’s mind as she went totally blanked . “Kick her , punch her! Do anything that’ll kill her but don’t use guns arasso ? “ 3 Gangster girls went near her and started to do the things her aunt asked them to do .

 

Soon the warehouse’s gate opened slowly and caught Eunhee’s aunt attention . “Ya . Check what or who’s out there and kill it immediately “ she ordered 2 men with broad bodies and they nodded .

 

“Eunhee!!” He shouted as the men followed his tracks . Eunhee looked back and her face was covered with blood . Taehyung pushed , kicked and throw the girls who hurted her and he untied the rope “Are yo—“ he was cut as one of the men grabbed his shirt collar and throw him on the ground  .

 

“TAEHYUNG!” Eunhee shouted as she collapsed on the ground .

 

The men continued to punch , kick him on his stomach , abdomen and throw him every time he’ll fight back . Eunhee tried to open her eyes as a bloody face Taehyung entered her sight . Blood went out of her eyes as she cried “Please stop …. Please ….. “ She could only whisper even though she wanted to shout out so loud but her weak body won’t give her a chance to do so .

 

“Taehyung!” Voices entered the warehouse , she knew it was BTS and put her at ease . “Goodnight” she thought as she completely lose her consciousness .

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where I am ?” she groaned as Jungkook entered her sight . “You’re in the confine room . “ A sorrowful look was painted on Jungkook’s face “W…Where’s Taehyung? Is he alright? “ She quickly sat off the bed and Jungkook calmed her down “You need to take a rest look , your still weak Eunhee , Taehyung is still in the E.R Let’s pray for a better result”

 

Tears unconsciously trickled down her cheeks as Jungkook was jolt and went near to comfort her . “Everything will be fine Eunhee ah~ Let’s just pray and have hope” She was hiccupping and catching her breath. She’s crying too much now .

 

Jungkook called the nurse to give her a dose to calm her down , soon she was put back to sleep . He went out to the E.R to check Taehyung’s condition . As he arrived the waiting area of the E.R he saw everyone who cares for Taehyung with a sorrowful look like the one he has .

 

“There’s no report yet?” he asked Rapmon , as he sighed and shook his head . “ if we’ve arrived earlier!” Jimin cursed as he kicked . “It’s no one’s fault . “Yoongi answered . “Once I face those culprits ! I’m gonna kill them!” JHope added .

 

Everyone’s in a deep anger , depression and sorrow right now waiting for the result . After a few more minutes the doctor came out . “It’s a miracle your friend survived . But …” he stopped . “But?!” They said in unison . “He reached his stage 4 in cancer … And soon he’ll have to say goodbye too … whether you like it or not . That’s all “ They all jumped into mental breakdown “You can visit him at the confine room tomorrow “ the nurse added .

 

Sorrowful weep and cursed can be heard in the surrounding  . Unstoppable tears that they held for years to show Taehyung they’re fighting together with him neglected their eyes . Jungkook tried to be strong for his hyungs and for his step brother , Kim Taehyung .

 

“You look peaceful unlike hyungs … “ Jungkook chuckled as he tried to hold his tears back . He held Eunhee’s hand . . . “If I was brave enough to help hyung that night … You won’t meet him or us … You wont be hurting today Eunhee … It’s my fault … I…Im sorry … Im really sorry … “ He tighten his grip and his tears trickled down his cheeks at last .

 

He placed his head on the empty space beside Eunhee and weep for the whole night . Soon the sun’s reflected on them and Eunhee groaned , She looked beside her and saw Jungkook “Your sorrowful look is still on your face even you’re sleeping” she sighed and soon Jungkook woke up too .

 

“Oh your awake” She nodded “So what happened to Taehyung?” She asked as the look on Jungkook’s face changed . “He reached his stage 4 in cancer . . . “Eunhee can feel her heart broken into pieces but still she decided to stay strong for Taehyung’s sake . “Then I need to take care of him more with full of lovee and effort” she tried to smile but still the tears won’t hold their tears back .

 

Jungkook wiped the tears and said “We’re here for the two of you Eunhee ah~” She smiled as the other 5 entered the room . “Oh you guys are awake!” JHope greeted happily as if nothing happened . “Your turn to visit Taehyung now” Rapmon informed as Jungkook helped her to stand up “Is he awake now?” she asked before she left the room as they gave a N.O “But we’re sure he will soon “ Yoongi added .

 

 

 

 

 

“Taehyung …” Eunhee can’t help but to utter his name with those machines and cords attached to him . His in a deep sleep as she sat next to him . She quickly held his hands and caressed it . “Taehyung ah … Wake up soon …. Let’s have a date on the lotte world … or anywhere you want … “ She silently cried as Jungkook caressed her back “Please wake up … Seeing you awake is the best thing I can wish for now … Please”

 

She plead as she waited for a movement but it was useless. She sighed and waited … waited for hours for him to wake up . “E…Eunhee “ He groaned as she stood up and waited for his eyes to shut open . “T…Taehyung you’re awake!” She hugged him softly as Jungkook went to call for BTS.

 

“Taehyung ah … “ She cried “I told you … I’ll be here forever with you” He tapped and caressed her back and they stayed for that position for a long time .


 

Taehyung was in the hospital for Three Months now . He dropped out from school and his father sends money for his therapy and such . Eunhee continued studying with BTS on her side trying to cheer her up everyday . She’ll always visit or stay with Taehyung everyday and by his situation Krystal & Eunhee got a lot closer .

 

Lot of Taehyung’s hair fell off so he used a bonnet made specially by his Suga Hyung . Everything’s going fine , everyone’s fighting for Taehyung until one night . . .

 

“E….Eunhee ah” He catches his breath as he called for her name . She groaned and saw Taehyung’s panting . “What’s wrong?” she asked as he tapped his chest . “W…Wait!” She reached for the telephone and called for the doctor .

 

Soon they’ve arrived and asked her to leave the room first . She was very nervous and unstable , her mind went blank and she wasn’t able to call for BTS or Krystal . After an hour the doctors and nurses went out “Is everything fine now doc?” He nodded “He just had an attack … Well Ms . Choi … Your fiancé ‘ s life is not long enough so don’t expect for a longer life he’ll have” She gulped and nodded “I know . Thank you “ She bowed and went back to the room .

 

 

 

She noticed another tube attached to Taehyung , she sighed and sat next to him once again . She looked at the asleep Taehyung and saw his peaceful look “Where does it hurt? I’ll heal it. ” She silently cried again

 

“Eunhee wake up” he tapped her “Are you hurting again ?” He shook “I have a favor , Bring me to the rooftop . I wanna have some fresh air “ “But you just had an attack I can’t le—“ “Im fine … Trust me . “

 

She agreed and slowly helped him get to the wheeled chair . Soon they’ve arrived at the hospital’s rooftop and it’s 1:30 am in the morning .

 

“Eunhee ah” He called out for her name with his sweet deep angelic voice . She looked back and paid attention . “For the last time … My last wish … DON’T FORGET me” He planted a big smile on his face as he said that. She went to hug him and said “You’ll always be in my Heart , Kim Taehyung . My First and last”

 

“I’ll be your cure. You just have to believe me . You just have to stay”  


DECEMBER 31,2010

 

“Condolence … Eunhee Ah” Krystal hugged her but Eunhee was left speechless . Many were at the funeral today . The first day of Taehyung’s funeral day . His fans , former classmates were there . Eunhee stayed in front of his body for the whole day .

 

She won’t eat anything at all nor leave the place . Jungkook got worried and brought her home first . “Take a sleep first , Don’t exhaust yourself “ She lied down and before she close her eyes “Kim Taehyung , Can you please stay with me?” As she close her eyes , Tears trickled down her cheeks .

 

“Goodbye … “


A groan was heard in the confine Room , A groan they’ve been waiting for years . “E….Eunhee! You….Your finally awake!” A girl’s voice was heard . “K…Krystal?” She uttered as she flickered her eyes . “Yes this is me! Oh my gosh I should contact Jungkook now . “ She dialed her phone “Jungkook! Eunhee finally woke up!” She happily announced as she hung up.

 

“W…Why am I at the hospital ? “ She questioned . “You’ve been hit by a truck! Don’t you remember?” Krystal flinched as she shook her head “I…I should be at your brother’s funeral right now … Why are we here? Let’s go “ She sat up and Krystal furrowed . “Brother? Eunhee! Are you out of your mind ? I’m an only child!” Her eyes widen .

 

“Don’t joke around . “ Eunhee warned as Krystal shook her head “I’m not lying! Im an only child Eunhee , You’ve known that very well since we’re young!” Eunhee got confused as a familiar figure entered the room “E…Eunhee “ He went nearer and hugged her . “J…Jungkook ah . Jungkook she’s joking around telling me she has no brother named Kim Taehyung”

 

“She’s an only child …” Jungkook broke the hug and tered . “What ? are you guys joking around me?”
“Have you gone crazy Eunhee?! Im an only child! My surname is Jung not Kim and FYI , You’re here because you’ve got hit by a truck and you’ve been laying down there for 2 years now! Don’t tell me that Kim Taehyung is the reason for your fight ?!”

 

“Fight with whom ? “ She pointed at Jungkook . “He got jealous and mad at you which you take at hurt and run! And the ring you’re wearing was from Jungkook and 2 years ago! YOU SHOULD BE MARRIED CHOI EUNHEE!”

 

The reality hitted her . Every night she can’t sleep at all and those dreams or probably reality would come at question . After 3 days the doctor allowed her to go out of the hospital finally!

 

“Um… Wait for me at the Hospital’s garden . Have some fresh air first … “ Jungkook smiled and she smiled back realizing everything WAS just a dream or was it ? “I’ll get you a drink , Just seat here arasso ?” Krystal command her as she nodded .

 

She looked around seeing such kids or adults with such conditions  . She sighs …. As she played with the ring and it suddenly fell off the ground and rolled down somewhere near .

She followed it with her body bent down as she followed the ring . “Is this yours?” A man in black leather jacket and jeans asked . She sighed in relief and looked up “Yes th—T….Taehyung”