Refusal of Admittance

Love Labyrinth

 

 

Word Count: 3,099

 

 

Kyuhyun stares at the other from afar, watching him trip over an invisible foot before face-planting hard onto the floor of the practice room. It’s such a normal sight that the rest of the members don’t show much concern and sort of just glance back at him. The only one who bothered to get up and help the slightly confused man up was Leeteuk.

Kyuhyun should go help him too, really.
But he just stayed where he was, sitting up against a wall with a water bottle in hand.

He quickly looks away from the raven though when Leeteuk brings him over towards where Kyuhyun was having his break.

“Just take a break for now before your back decides to break instead.” Leeteuk grumbles, nudging the smaller male over to the wall and grabbing an unopened water bottle from a table that was piled up with the member’s jackets, phones, and used water bottles.

“But I’m alright,” the raven pouts, but still plops down next to Kyuhyun when the leader gave him an insistent glare.

“The last thing we need is a member in the hospital nursing a broken back while we’re on world tour.” The leader says with a roll of his eyes before ruffling the raven’s hair lightly with a smile. “Just take a break for now and you could join back in a few minutes.”

An  awkward silence falls over the two who were sitting by the wall, (or awkward in Kyuhyun’s case) as the smaller man sits there with his knees pulled close to his chest and a pout on his face.

“So…uh, y-you alright, Yesung?” Kyuhyun stammers, trying to start up a conversation.
Just feeling the other’s body heat so near his makes him want to swoon. The smell of him, that strong, bitter-sweet scent of coffee mixed with a hint of heady cologne makes Kyuhyun want to envelop him tightly in his arms forever.

“Hm?” Yesung hums, turning to look at the younger. A small smile splits his pretty face and he nods enthusiastically. “Yeah, I think I hurt my ankle a little. Maybe a bruise or something…” the raven says, rolling up his pant leg to inspect the injured area.

Kyuhyun swallows hard at the sight of creamy legs, completely hairless and smooth, pale, and seeming to glow in the bright lights of the room. He quickly looks away and tries to hide the furious blush forming on his face as Yesung muttered something in the background.

I’m straight. I like females with curvaceous bodies and voluptuous bosoms, pale skin, long hair, maybe short than me….. enjoys a cup of coffee in the morning, a beautiful voice and y eyes, loves turtles ….wait.

Kyuhyun slaps a hand to his forehead where his mind was straying away happily. He lets out a small groan at his wandering thoughts, earning a concerned look from the man beside him.

“You okay, Kyunnie?” The other whispers softly, putting a gentle hand to the other’s bicep, causing the youngest to jump and frantically scramble a few feet away.

“I-I…m-me?! Y-yeah, I’m d-d-dandy! What could—what are you on about? Psh!” Kyuhyun stammered quickly, trying to play it cool only to fail.

A hurt expression crosses over the raven’s face at the sudden distance that was created, sitting back against the wall. “Alright,” he says quietly.

Seeing the elder’s expression, Kyuhyun kicks himself mentally as he slowly scoots his way back over to comfort him hopefully.

“You doing alright?” Leeteuk interrupts as he approaches them to grab a water bottle.

Yesung looks up with a small frown etched on his adorable face that soon turned into a puffy pout again.
“It looks a little red and feels kind of bruising…” he shrugs, rolling his pants up higher for their leader to see. “Does it look bruised to you?” Yesung asks, brows furrowing together as he tries to inspect it himself again.

“Here, let me see.” Leeteuk says, leaning down and pulls the others foot onto his lap. Yesung suddenly cringes at the movement though, causing the eldest to frown, Kyuhyun watching intently from his side.

“Sorry,” The man mutters quietly, untying the man’s shoelaces so he wouldn’t need to tug his sneakers off and pulled the sock off along with it. “Tell me if it hurts.” He says as he gently starts rolling the foot in different angles.

“Ow! Hey!” Yesung suddenly shouts, quickly retracting his foot back, nearly kicking their leader in the face in the process.

“Definitely more than bruising,” Leeteuk said, tapping his chin thoughtfully as he hands Yesung his shoe and sock back. “Maybe we should get that wrapped up though, just in case, and get it an ice pack.”

Kyuhyun just nods a little in agreement, not knowing much himself.  He doesn’t know how to take care of himself, let alone someone else. I mean, come on, Kyuhyun’s the type who just simply sleeps off his illness rather than taking any type of medication or first-aid.

“Let’s take you to the nurses here at the company. I’m sure they could do something for now.” The eldest says, giving the raven a comforting pat to the back when he frowned at his misfortune. Leeteuk suddenly looks up at Kyuhyun expectantly though, earning a confused head tilt from the younger.

“W-what?” Kyuhyun stammers.

“Well what are you waiting for? Take him to the nurses.” Leeteuk said, raising an eyebrow a little as if the younger was an idiot.

“M-Me?”

“Yeah, you.” Leeteuk sighs with a roll of his eyes.  “You’re the only one still on break right now. You don’t expect him to walk all the way there by himself do you? You’ve gotta carry him.” He said, and Kyuhyun would’ve sworn he saw a sly glint cross his leader’s face.

“R-Right, me.” The brunette mutters under his breath as he inches his way shyly over towards Yesung who looks flabbergasted at what the situation has become.

“I-I….NO!” The raven shouts quickly, causing the members to turn back and look at them. “I can walk myself.” He huffs, a little red in the face.

“Jongwoon, don’t be so stubborn. You’ll hurt your other ankle if you go alone.” Donghae inputs helpfully.

“B-B-But—“ he tries to save himself the shame of needing to be carried away, but strong arms that scooped him off the floor easily ,stunned him silent.

“You’re not the one doing the work, why should you complain?” Kyuhyun grumbles quietly as he heads out of the dance practice room with Yesung in arms, the elder resisting as much as he could.

Yesung finally ceases his struggles though when the boy sends him one of his classic glares that is mostly seen only when he is being disturbed during his gaming time. He drops his head against the maknae’s firm chest in defeat, wrapping his arms around the boy’s neck gingerly.

Now that they’re finally alone, a reoccurring thought resurfaces again for Yesung as he gazes up at the maknae’s expressionless face. He’s always fantasized about being this close with younger, but never under this sort of situation. Kyuhyun could be rude, evil, and quite snarky at times, but Yesung has seen his kind and caring side before too. Yesung found himself falling for the boy after a few years after his addition. I mean, who wouldn’t? A cold exterior with the stereotypical bad boy attitude is to die for. And a warm-heart with a genius mind? No one could ever resist that.

However, whenever Yesung approached him with a small hug or snuggle, Kyuhyun would always slide away and leave the room. He never really reciprocated to anything of Yesung’s, even if it was merely a friendly touch. It got so bad where Kyuhyun would even turn to walk the opposite direction if he saw Yesung heading towards him.

They started out much closer, Yesung remembers. Kyuhyun would actually hug back, he’d joke and tease Yesung relentlessly. He’d always go to his beloved hyung whenever something wasn’t right, and seeked comfort from Yesung. But that all came to an abrupt stop when all of Super Junior spent a drunken night at a party, and they both woke up snuggled next to each other on the couch with Yesung beneath Kyuhyun, the other members laying in impossible positions on the floor or draped across the back of the couch and tables.

Nobody knew the real reason why Kyuhyun suddenly shut him out, but Leeteuk came up with a theory that maybe Kyuhyun was afraid that he had accidentally confessed or said something he hadn’t meant to let slip during his drunken state at the party, so he was afraid to face Yesung.

Yesung bites his lower lip a little in nervousness. “Kyu?” he says quietly, earning a slight grunt in response.

“Do you….do you like me?” he asks.

Kyuhyun nearly drops him in surprise.

“Kyuhyun!” Yesung cries out almost angrily, sitting up from the floor that he had just fell onto.

“S-Sorry!” the younger stammers and immediately bends forward to help the other back up, but he didn’t expect Yesung to ever be so sly when the raven reaches up with his small hands and pulls the maknae’s face close.

Kyuhyun’s eyes were wide in shock at how close their faces were, his breath caught deep in his throat as he stared into the elder’s playful ones. A short gasp falls from his lips when Yesung brings their mouths together, and damn did the elder taste good.

And maybe it wasn’t the right time or place, because there’s always a good time or place, but Kyuhyun couldn’t care less as he grabs for the others face and kisses him harder, wanting to taste more of that mouth that was pressed against his.

There was a loud clearing of someone’s voice, bringing the two out of their fierce make out session on the hallway floor. They both look up to see their manager watching them quizzically. Kyuhyun seemed to have a moment of panic as he began to hyperventilate, thinking over if fight or flight is better.

He chose flight.

The manager sighs and helps the one-shoed Yesung up and off the floor, the singer saddened by the fact that the younger had abandoned him. He should’ve expected that sort of reaction.


 
“You should really speak to him.” Leeteuk says when they were all back in their dorms, exhausted from their practice. It was late in the afternoon, and the hot summer weather was still relentless. Most of the members had huddled into their rooms to claim their air-conditioners or fans while the childish ones went to seek ice cream.

Kyuhyun gives the elder a small glance to the side, but other than that, said nothing else as he pulls out his laptop. He had long changed out of his dance practice clothes and into something more comfortable, a plain blue T-shirt and sweatpants.

“You dropped him for goodness sake!” The leader said exasperatedly, throwing his hands up to emphasize just how irritated he is. “C’mon, Kyuhyun, you’ve gotta tell him sometime.”

“No.” Kyuhyun said stubbornly, staring straight ahead at his laptop only, his jaw set firm as his eyes slowly narrow into a glare now.

“What could possibly go wrong? Everybody knows that you guys like each other already. No use in denying it furthermore.”

“I’m not denying anything.” Kyuhyun huffs, fingers moving angrily across the keyboard as he played his game, trying to pay no heed to the elder’s words.

“Says the one who’s denying that he’s denying.” Leeteuk snorted before making a face. “That didn’t really make sense.”

“Just leave me alone. I could do whatever I want.” The brunette grumbles, pausing the game briefly to move his gaming into his room, but Leeteuk quickly grabs his arm.

“Hey, wait. I think you actually left your bottle of wine from yesterday up on the rooftop. Maybe you should retrieve it.” The elder aid quickly.

“No.” Kyuhyun frowns, setting his laptop back onto the couch. “I would’ve sworn I finished—“

“Just go get it!” Leeteuk said and shoves the youngest out of the front door.

Kyuhyun turns back with his mouth open, ready to question him when he heard the resounding click of the lock of the door.

“I don’t even have shoes on…” The brunette mutters sadly, glancing down at his bare feet. He sighs in defeat and heads towards the elevator, pressing the up button.

The door slides open with a loud ‘DING!’ and he was met with the sight of Yesung inside of the elevator, looking the same as Kyuhyun with no shoes or socks on. Except the other looked absolutely y in a black tank top that hugged close to his toned torso and a matching pair of black shorts.

They stare awkwardly at each other for a moment, before Yesung finally looks away first with a blush on his face. Kyuhyun quickly slides in-between the closing doors and presses the button for the roof only to notice that it has already been pressed.

He slides his way to the opposite side of the elevator as he casts a nervous glance at the smaller male. “Sorry about earlier….” Kyuhyun says quietly, barely above a whisper.

Yesung just shrugs though, finding his toes more interesting to stare at.
“I guess I shouldn’t assume stuff in the first place. You like girls right? Girls with a pretty forehead, long legs, slim, talented….hm, the works.”

Kyuhyun could only just nod, not really sure how he should actually approach this. Of course he loves his hyung, but he’s only admitted this to himself. He doesn’t know how to love another, let alone confess about his feelings for him.

He misses the crestfallen expression on Yesung’s face when he nodded in agreement to his ideal type.

“I’m none of those…..so of course you wouldn’t—you wouldn’t like me. I don’t meet your standards.” Yesung finishes, his voice drifting below a whisper.

Kyuhyun looks over at the other in surprise, his mouth opening and shutting like a fish out of water as he tried to find his voice. “N-No, that’s not what I meant, hyung!” he says quickly.

The raven glances at him confusedly for a moment, before waving him off. “You don’t need to explain, Kyuhyun. I know, you like me like an older brother that you care for. I know how this works.” He says just as the elevator door opened.  Yesung was just about to step out when a strong grip on his wrist pulled him back in.

“No! I like you!” Kyuhyun says quickly, nearly shouting it as he gripped the smaller male’s shoulders tightly.

“I know, Kyuhyun.” Yesung said lightheartedly with a small chuckle, trying to laugh this embarrassing situation off. “Super Junior is like a family to you, so I’m just another brother to you.”

The brunette seemed to have another panic attack now as he began to breathe fast and heavily, his eyes darting about nervously as he sweated profusely, his grip tightening on the elder’s bicep.

“Hey, Kyu—calm down. You’re going to kill yourself—“

Yesung was quickly silenced by a pair of familiar lips that didn’t know what else to do but to and ravish eagerly at Yesung’s. Their kiss becomes feverish and desperate when Yesung’s hand came up to grab at the younger’s hair, pulling their faces even closer. They’ve craved for this moment for so long, a kiss that was mutual and passionate, unlike the one they shared in the hall that was mostly filled with curiosity.

Their tongues slipped into each other’s mouths and mingled roughly, tasting and for more. Kyuhyun’s name begins to fall from Yesung’s lips as they continued on fervently, as if he was begging for Kyuhyun to not push him away anymore.

 Kyuhyun’s arms shot out blindly and wrapped around the raven’s slim waist, tugging their bodies tightly together. He holds him close to his chest as a silent vow that he’ll never let go, feeling the other’s rapid heartbeat against his own.

There’s no use denying it anymore, really.
Everyone knew, and the feelings have become too strong to ignore.

They finally pull away for much needed air, their burning gazes immediately meeting.
Yesung grins, knowing that Kyuhyun wasn’t going to push him away anymore, and jumps up gleefully as he wraps his arms tightly around the taller male’s neck.

“I’m sorry for how I’ve been treating you.” Kyuhyun whispers against the raven’s shoulder, burying his face into the smooth skin, inhaling the heady scent that was all Yesung.

The raven just shakes his head though, still grinning like a fool. “All’s forgiven. Just love me.” He giggles happily like a man drunk off love.

“Always.” Kyuhyun smiles, pressing a soft kiss to his new lover’s cheek.

“By the way, why are you heading towards the roof?” Yesung asks quietly, eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

“Leeteuk said I left a bottle of wine up here.” The brunette says with a frown, pulling away a little.

“No.” Yesung says, frowning too as he reaches up to fix the younger’s disheveled hair. “I saw you come down with it empty last night.”

Kyuhyun’s face scrunches a little in thought and confusion, before turning his attention back to the raven. “Why are you heading towards the roof?” he asks.

“Me? Leeteuk called me saying that Ddangkoma has gone missing and probably crawled up to the—wait a second….” Yesung starts, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. “That dimple faced grandpa set this up!”

“Wow. Gullible much?” Kyuhyun snorts, earning a harsh slap and a glare from the smaller.

 

While back in the dorm rooms….

Leeteuk smiles in satisfactory as he watched the two interact in the elevator on his laptop screen, knowing that the other ahs probably made out made up by the looks of it.  

He closes his screen and reclines back onto the couch.
Mission accomplished. He can finally relax knowing that the two lovers’ weren’t walking around in a love maze anymore.

Of course it had to be the two most stubborn members that fell in love with each other. It wasn’t the easiest to deal with them, troubling him endlessly as he tried to pull the two together and admit to their feelings and quit denying. But now that he’s gotten this out of the way, he could finally relax once again.

However, when he heard thunderous footsteps and loud knocking and shouting at the door that sounded so much like the new couple’s voices, he knew he was in trouble once again.  

 

 

 

 


A/N: Sorry guys, it's probably not my greatest writing, and is roughly edited. But I still hope you guys will still enjoy it! 
Anyhoo, comments and upvotes would be very nice ♥