Chapter Six

Return To Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I'll Explain Later. Enjoy The Chapter!

 

 

Dropping the tie, your hand flies to cover your mouth as you look at the man you love. Or the man you used to love. Your legs start to shake as you look at Inguk then back to his father. Your mind is ablurr and you don't know what possesed you at the time, but you did next shocked a lot of people. But also broke someone's heart. You ran to him and engulfed him into this tight hug, afraid of letting go he'll disappear like he did 14 years ago. 

 

Kris looks at you, he sees the pain,confusion and maybe just maybe a little twinkle of love? What you did next shocked him. You had hugged. YOU had just hugged him. Wide eyed Kris slowly wraps his long muscular arms around your waist. And smiles in contentment as you bury your face into his chest. He missed this feeling of having you in his arms. He longed the feeling of you in his arms. 

 

Inguk stares at his mother. Then stares at the man that claims to be his father. This was a little to fast for Inguk to comprehend. He felt dizzy. But he felt truly happy. Inguk had not felt this feeling before. Sure, he was happy but not truly. Smiling broadly, he finally gets to know the feeling of having a complete family. But then a thought hits him. "What about the people that were there for him when he didn't have a father?" He always had put people's feelings infront of his own. A trait he had inherited from you. He couldn't just abandon them. He needed them as much as he needed a father. Sure, they embarass the heck out of him but those were the few things he loved about them. 

 

~Flashback~ 

"Inguk-ah!" Jongin yelled over the sea of children.

"Oh, crap!" Inguk muttered. 

"Inguk-ah!" Jongin yelled, just a little louder than before. 

All the fem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter