Chapter Nine

Return To Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not even going to explain to ou guys why i dont update, because well i dont want to have to put you through all that useless bullcrap. And I cant promise I will keep updating the story, because every time I do, I do the exact opposite. And I'm suprised I still have subscribers. But to all of you who stayed, I will forever be in debt to you. Im sorry it took so long for me to update but here I am and here is my update for those who have been wating. Please, remember that I am actually grateful for you guys! I love you all! 

 

Three days have gone by since Kris's encounter with you and Inguk. And in those three days, it had left a masive impact on him. Suprisingly Exo-M had met up with him in Korea, which lead Kris to believe he had the best of friends, anyone could have ever asked for. Only until 5 minutes into the reunion did he realise that not one of his friends were watching over his company. Anxious, Kris bursts out a bunch of questions to his friends who have relaxing smiles on their faces. "Relax Yifan, we left the company in hands of Winwin. He is an excellent person to stand in the place of us." Tao said cooly. "You mean to say you left the future of my company in the hands of an trainee intern?!" Kris yelled. "Well, when you put it lke that, maybe Winwin is not so excellent" Tao said sinking into his chair, scared to see Kris yell at him again. "Look Kris I know it wasnt the best choi-" Xiumin tried to reason. "Of course it wasnt the best choice, you fool! He's not even an intern yet! What makes you think it was the best choice."Kris said putting emphaisis on best choice. "Okay, look we are deeply sorry that we left the hands of your company in the hands of a not-yet-intern. And we will pay for all the dmamges-" "Damn right you will" Kris interjected. "Anyways besides the point we wanted to be here for you and support, but we also wanted to help you. We know the you've been through without  y/n  and we want to help at least achieve your goal. So before you take out our very souls from our deeply attractive bodies, would you kindly let us help you." Chen said, though he was the joker of the group the man had a point. Kris rolled his eyes but nonetheless a smile etched onto  his face, and his heart softened at his friends true intentions. "You guys are so lucky, you are friends other wise I would've actually taken your souls from your very unattractive bodies and sent them to hell." He said monotone. "Sheesh, a thank you would've been nice. Came out here for your and you become a jerk" Luhan mumbled to himself. Kris looked at Luhan and engulfed the tiny man into a bone crushing hug. "Thank you" Kris said sarcastic. "Is this wht you wanted?" Kris said as he let the poor man breathe. "Okay all jokes aside, where do we start?" Xiumin asked. 

 

Back at your house. 

Three days have past and its left you all shook up. You just witnessed the so called love of your life in your house, and your son reunite wih his father. Like any ol' cliche story it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter