Chapter Two

Return To Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Wu Inguk and Kim Jongin! Get yo asses down here now!" You said yelling. The others looked at you in terror knowing that making you angry wasn't such a good idea, well all except Kyungsoo. Why? He thought it made you look cute adorably cute. As you were tapping your foot impatiently on the floor, you heard these heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. *...mum's seen it. Stupid Ahjussi!* Inguk thought smiling sheepishly at you. You stared at the two smiling faces in front of you. You glared at the pair and they immediately ran into the lounge room cleaning there alleged "food fight". "Wait, you guys had a food fight and you didn't tell the Park Chanyeol about it?! How rude!" Chanyeol the derp said looking the pairs retreating figures. "Excuse me?" You said coldly at Chnayeol. Chanyeol maybe a six foot giant but your looks could kill the poor guy. "Uhh...What I meant, is uhm...How rude of them you know to mess up your living room! Yeah that's what I meant. Hehe." Chanyeol said hiding behind Suho. You raised your eyebrows at the giant and muttered some incohorent words. Kyungsoo stood there smiling to himself at how cute you looked but then mentally slapped himself for thinking that.

 

[

"Yah! Wu Yi Fan!" Chen the troll was yelling through the telecom only to be met with silence. Chen sighed with annoyance and relunctantly got off the comfort of his office chair and went into his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter