Chapter 8

Return To Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yes im back but please bare with me............... (a/n: Please note that this chapter is not edited. I apologies if there are any grammatical errors. ) 

 

With the room being swallowed in silence. You made the first move and ran after Kyungsoo. Kris's heart hurt a little as he watched you worry over another man that wasn't him. Inguk just stood there not knowing what to do. 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah wait!!" You stumbled through the streets, trying to catch up with the man but you lost your footing and fell. So you just sat there and watched his back dissappear into the darkness. Sighing you got up and started to walk home with deflated shoulders. 

"Baba? Do you still love mum?" Inguk asked Kris. Kris looked back at his son and pulled him into his embrace. "Of course, I still love your mother. I never stopped." He answered. "Then why did you leave?" Inguk asked his voice quivering. Kris's heart broke at the sight of his son asking questions he shouldn't. "It was complicated at the time. But all that matters now is that we are back together right?" "Yeah, I guess. But I just want to let you know that no matter what my decides I am always going to be by her side. Even it means leaving yours." Inguk paused and looked up at his father and smiled forcefully. "Okay, but that's never going to happen. We will be together. I promise." Kris said determined. 

"Did you catch up to him?" Jongin asked. You shook your head no and sighed. Sehun put a comforting hand onto your shoulder. "Where's Inguk?" You asked wanting to someone to hold you. "He's in there with that man" Jongin said with gritted teeth. 

"So how have you and your mother been so far?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter