Chapter 4: Addiction

Sowoneul Malhaebwa

                                                       timothy-addiction.jpg

                               It was a bright day, a Sunday. Yuuko and the three were ready to go out to a place not disclosed by Yuuko.

                                On the way, they met Mihye. She decided to tag along with them. Together they reached a residential building not too far from their home.

                               "Its the building where I live." Jungkook said.

                              "Mwoh?" The other three exclaimed.

                              "Then thats great." Yuuko said. All of them entered the elevator to the top floor. 

                             "I stay at the fifth floor with the rest of Bangtan. Can we go meet them too?" 

                            "Sure." Yuuko said. 

                             "By the way, why didn't the girls (soohyun and leehi) come with us?"

                             "Because they can't leave the shop."

                             "Why?" Yuuko didn't reply. They exited the elevator and Yuuko knocked on the door.

                            "Anneyonghaseyo." A woman who seemed in her mid 30s opened the door. 

                            She let all of them in. They sat at the sofa while she prepared tea.

                           "So how are you Mongji?" The woman asked.

                           "I am fine Hana chan."

                           The other four looked at Yuuko confused. Then she explained that they had met online and that she had asked her to come to her house.

                          The woman took a seat in front of them and said, "I have a wish."

                          "Sowoneul Malhaebwa." Yuuko said.

                          "I want to stop using the internet."

                          "Why?"

                        "Because i am addicted to it and it has started to cause problems with my family. I don't seem to play with my son nor talk to my husband which has annoyed him."

                       "What about you?"

                       "Deh?"

                       "Hmm.......fine. I'll grant your wish. You have to promise me that you will not touch the computer again."

                     "Eeh? Thats it."

                     "Deh. Thats all I can say for now. So let's go and you better don't break the promise." And Yuuko left with the others following her.

                         "What was that?" Byul asked Yuuko. She just stared at her.

                         "Entering the house and exiting like its your own.....thats disrespectful."

                         "hmm......Jungkookah lets go to your house for a while. I am tired." Yuuko said.

                          "Have you been listening to what we have been saying?" Byul asked in disbelief.

                           So they go to Jungkook's house. All of Bangtan were present in the house. 

                          "Anneyonghaseyo!!!" Yuuko said while entering their house.

                          Everyone stopped whatever they were doing due to this sudden guest who was with Jungkook.

                        Namjoon asked the members to line up and said together,

                        "Bang Tan Anneyonghasyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida."

                         "Anneyonghaseyo. Sorry to disturb you." said Byul.

                          "Anyway i want soju!!!!!" Yuuko said.

                          "No soju!!" Byul and Yoojin said together to which she started sulking. Jungkook then led all of them to the living room. It was big as all the guys were staying together.

                          "Well shouldn't we be helping the customer?" Jungkook asked. To this, Yuuko got up and asked Yoojin to follow her. Then they left.

                        "What was that?" Jin asked.

                       They then heard Yuuko saying them to wait. 

*****

                    Yuuko said to Yoojin that they have to go to a shop for something. They walked for half and hour. Yuuko took Yoojin to a sports shop and they purchased a baseball bat.

*****

                  At Bangtan, the girls explained the guys about the customer. It was only Jin, Jungkook and Jimin there. The others had gone out for some work. 

                "Hyung. I am hungry." Jimin said.

              "Arasso. I'll make something."

              "Can I help u?" Mihye asked.

              "Hmm....sure." And they went to the kitchen. It was very awkward for them as they had never spoke before. 

              When the snacks were ready, Yuuko and Yoojin entered. They had a baseball bat in their hand. 

             "Well its time to check on that lady." She said and asked to come with her. She then went to the balcony and said that she is going to the jump from their balcony to the lady's.

                 And she did it perfectly. Then she helped the rest of the girls to come to the Lady's balcony and were shocked to see the lady in front of the computer typing.

                 "What happened to your promise?" Yuuko asked  and she fell back in shock.