Chapter 1: The Shop

Sowoneul Malhaebwa

                                                       BTS-bangtan-boys-35194256-500-294.jpg  

                        After the classes, Bangtan Sonyeondan were going back home together. It was a nice day and they were wondering where they should hang out. And so they decided to go to a famous place where teenage students have various competitions in dancing and rapping mostly. They decide to meet at seven near the convienience store and so together. 

                       Jung kook was at home in the evening. He was supposed to meet his friends at seven. Since the store was a bit far from his home, he left home at 6:30. As he was walking, he saw a path through the left. He remembered someone telling him it was a shortcut to the store. So he decided to take it. There weren't much street lights and the place gave him a creepy feeling. Though scared at first, he moves ahead. After some time of walking, he decided to go back and take the proper road. As he turns around, he can only see darkness. And then footsteps......

                        This scares him and he begins to run. He could feel the person behind him also increasing his pace. Due to fear, he runs and gets inside a grand shop, bolting the main door. 

                       He turns around to see two little girls waiting for him. 

                             lee-hi-kalavin.jpg?w=640    tumblr_n41qtuiYXe1rxj1vvo1_500.jpg

                       "Mistress has a guest!! Mistress has a guest!!" The two girls said together. They then pulled him with them and shoved him inside a room. In front of him was a woman, lying on the sofa with a pipe in her hand. 

                      26103656.jpg

                 "Ah cheosomida. I came into your house without permission. Someone was following me and I entered this place. I am sorry." Said Jungkook.

                The woman rose from the sofa and kept her pipe on the table beside the sofa. She then slowly came to Jungkook. She looked at him and he looked down, embarrassed. The woman in front was exceptionally beautiful. She went around him and raised his face so that she can look at him. 

                "Being able to break my kekkai and enter my shop, you must have some kind of power or a wish...... a desire which you want fulfilled...." She said.

                 "A wish?" He ponders over it.

                 "I have a sixth sense. I can see the future. But only accidents....." He said in a soft voice. 

                "And your wish is......."

                "I want to stop having these premonitions......can u help me?"

                 "Hmm...... but the price is very high...." she takes her pipe and sits on the sofa, "will u be able to pay it?"

                 "Price?" 

                "For everything you wish, you have to pay an equal price in return. You can't get more or give more. You can't get less or give less. It must be in balance, or else there will be chaos."  

                "In short, you are just a greedy saleswoman." He could see her eyebrow twitch but didn't say anything. 

                 "To fulfill your wish you have to work here and pay off your debt. Then i will grant your wish."

                 "Why should i?"

                "Because its something you have inherited. And its going to be tough." 

                 "I understand. But how can I beleive whether your a saying the truth or you are a fake?"

                 "Thats for you to decide."

                Then everything went black. when he opened his eyes, he was standing on the road from where he had decided to take a shortcut but there was no shortcut.

                'I guess i was dreaming...' he ruffled his hair and looked at the time. It was 9. 

                Seeing the time, he ran. There, his friends were waiting.

               "Kookie ah, where had you gone?" asked Jimin.

               "We have been sitting here for 2 hours." said Jin.

               "We even tried calling you but it was switched off." said Hoseok.

               "Well...." 

                They decided to go to Namjoon's house since it was the nearest and too late to go to the competition. 

                There he told everyone his experience. But sadly, no one beleived him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                 

               Hello everyone!!!!

              M new here and this is me first story. Please read it and comment so that i get to know whether you like it or hate it. everyone's views is accepted. i hope you enjoy my story. Have a nice day, viewers.

             Verronica.