Chapter 2: The Part Timers

Sowoneul Malhaebwa

                     sunny-lee-girls-generation-snsd-9291406- ironysohee2.jpgBrown-Eyed-Girls-Miryo-celebrates-her-32

                       It was a new day. A girl with long hair, got up at 7 and got ready to go to school. She was preparing breakfast when she got a call.

                     "Yoojin ah!! Its Byul." The caller said.

                     "Ahh Byul. How are you?" Yoojin asked.

                     "I am fine. YooJin ah can u do me a favour?" Byul asked.

                     "Sure. What is it?" 

                    "I have some work at school and so i'll be late. You have to go first to the shop. I'll catch up later ok?"

                   "Yeah ok. See you at school." 

                   "Okay."

                  Yoojin then got dressed up and went to school. At school, she met up with Byul and another friend, Mihye.

                     "So you have to work at Yuuko's today too?" Mihye asked.

                     "Yeah. Till my debt is done." Yoojin answered.

                     Then they heard a lot of screaming in the hallway. It was Bangtan boys, the kingkas of the school. All of them were exceptionally talented people with a lot of fangirls. They are friendly ones but their fangirls are scary and possessive.

                    One of the Bangtan members, Park Jimin is in their class. All the girls were only looking at him and he was showing off. Yoojin, Byul and Mihye concentrated on their lessons. At 3, after classes, Yoojin said bye to both of her best friends and left.

                   **Yoojin's Pov**

                  I reached the shop thinking of what to prepare tonight for dinner. I went to ask Mistress Yuuko what she would like to have. As i entered the room, I saw her with a guy in the school uniform. He turned around. 

                It was Jeon Jungkook!!! How did he enter the shop!!!! 

                                                                        c31cc1d287ae7d5dfc95bebce8faa907.jpg

              Shock was written on my face. This was no ordinary shop where people can just get in like that. I looked at Mistress's face for answers. She smiled at me and said, "From now on, he's gonna work with Byul and you."

             WHAT!!!! My mind went blank. What kind of wish did he ask that he has to pay the price by working here! Is he also one of the cursed? I began to ponder. Mistress then distracted me by telling me to show the store rooms to him. 

             "Come on." I said and he followed without a word. 

           ****

        Byul and Mihye were walking to the shop and Mihye stopped in her tracks. She saw Jin standing a few feet away and talking on the phone.

                                                                 ce0542e370981046ca9d68697bbdb5b2.jpg

         Byul coughed fakely and said, " Lets go. I am getting late for work."

          "Okay. Lets go."

           They walked to a nearby plain area. Byul stopped in front of the gate to that area.

           "So this is where the shop is?" Mihye asked, " I wonder why I can't see it?"

           "According to Yuuko, you don't need it thats why."

           "Well then see you tommo."

                                              e38389e383a9e3839e-xxxholic-e7acac01e8a9

           "Yeah." And Byul entered the shop to see Jungkook at the door.

          "What are you doing here?"

          And then Yoojin came and told her the whole story.

           "Well welcome to the shop now. All I can say is our mistress is a very greedy woman so bear with it." Byul said.

            "I heard that." Yuuko replied from her room.

                                                                 OBS-NEWS-Interview-song-ji-hyo-EC-86-A1-

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello every1,

                      I am really happy with the response i got. to those who found the first two chapters boring, m really sorry. I just have to write how they got their places and a little about the shop. The real fun starts from the next chapter. Thank you for commenting and subscribing. I hope you like my story.

                     Have a nice day every1.

                    Verronica Brown