Chapter 3: Lies

Sowoneul Malhaebwa

                                                 Spring-Yesse-song-ji-hyo-30651036-770-96

                         Another day at the shop when the three of them are cleaning the shop. They have kept the fact that they are working a secret from people around them. In Jungkook's case, only Bangtan knows that he's working but nothing more than that. 

                     Then the two girls came to them. 

                   "We have a customer!" They said and left. All three rushed to Yuuko's room to see her siting on a chair and across her was a pretty woman talking to her. 

                                                                        park-gyuri-wallpaper-kara-1-0-s-307x512.

                   "I am sorry. I didn't mean to come to your shop. When I reached the area, my legs kindof dragged itself inside." The woman clarified.

                  "The fact that you came in is proof that there is a wish you want to fulfill......" Yuuko took a pause, "Welcome to my shop. Sowoneul Malhaebwa and I will make it come true." 

               "I don't really hav a wish."

             Yuuko didn't speak anything. 

             "Ahh!!" She said, "My right pinkie finger hurts. I had gone to a doctor but he didn't find anything wrong. I wish i can move my pinkie again." 

             As soon as she showed her pinkie, the three covered their mouths.

              "You can sense it too!!" Byul asked Jungkook to which he nodded suprised that he was not the only one who could see black smoke around her pinkie.

              Yuuko gets up and walks to the cupboard. She takes out a ring and hands it over to her. 

                                                                   30539ab.jpg

                 "Wear it. It might help you." 

                "Ok." 

               "Do you have any bad habits?" Yuuko asked suddenly.

                "I don't think so." She replied. The smoke grew bigger but as soon as she wore the ring, it disappeared. 

                "I feel better. How much should I pay you?"

                "Just find out your bad habit and come next time." Yuuko replied and the woman left.

         ______

                The next day, Jungkook was cooking when Byul came and told him that the customer is back. They both rushed to join Yoojin who was listening to the conversation between Yuuko and the lady.

                 "My finger hurts more and my arm has become stiff." She said.

                 "Did you get your bad habit?" Yuuko asked.

                 "I told you I don't have any." 

                 "What is your name?"

                  "Park Gyuri."

                  "Age?"

                   "24."

                   "Occupation?"

                  "Beautician."

                  "What are you going to do today?"

                  "Meet my boyfriend."

                 Every time she spoke, the smoke grew larger and larger. The smoke started choking the three of them. 

                  "The only thing you can do is know your habits."

                 "Okay. I'll see." She said goodbye to her and left.

                  "She will not come back." Yuuko said out of the blue.

                  The three were wondering what she meant. Jungkook decided to follow the woman.

                  "Jungkook-ssi." Someone called him. It was Mihye who knew that Jungkook was now working with her two best friends.

                                                            Miryo.JPG

                 "Anneyonghaseyo." She greeted him.

                 "Anneyonghaseyo noona." He said and turned back to see the lady gone.

                "Are you looking for someone?"

                "Well yeah."

                 And he saw her coming out of a clinic.

                'Didn't she say she was going to meet her boyfriend?' He wondered.

                "Is that woman one of Yuuko's clients?" Mihye asked.

                "How do you know?"

               To which she only smiled. The both of them decided to follow her.

                 They saw that a person was taking down her details.

                "Your name?"

               "Lee Gyuri."

               "Age?"

               "21."

               "Occupation?"

              "Model."

              Everytime she spoke, the smoke around her grew.

              "Something is wrong with that woman." He heard Mihye said. He asked her whether she can see the smoke to which she replied she is not one of them. That woman began walking again. At a cross road, she saw her friend.

               "Its been such a long time. How have you been?"

               "I am fine."

               "Oh thats such a pretty ring.!!"

               "I am engaged. Its my engagement ring." 

                The smoke grew larger. That friend left and she saw that the ring has become dirty.

              Fearing something bad is going to happen, Mihye asked Jungkook to leave. He turned to give her a confused look. At this time, the lady removed her ring and the smoke engulfed her making her body stiff unable to move.

              Mihye quickly pulled Jungkook towards her and covered his eyes. They heard a bloody scream and then people shouting.

              Apparently, a truck ran over her and the lady died. Mihye took Jungkook to the shop. He was shocked at the accident even though Mihye made sure he doesn't see it. At the gate, Byul waited for them. Yoojin took Jungkook inside.

              Mihye told her about the incident and handed her the bloodied ring. Byul took it and gave it to Yuuko once inside the shop.

              Everyone was in the room.

              Jungkook asked Yuuko whether she knew that she was going to die. Yuuko didn't reply to it.

              "Her habit is that she lied about herself right?" Yoojin asked. 

              "Then why didn't you tell her about it?" Byul asked.

              "Do you think it might have made a difference?" Yuuko asked.

              "Habit.....A need to be concious of it, and if a person does not want to get rid of it, then it cannot be rid of."

              "The reason why she didn't think of her own habits is because she didn't care." 

 ___

               Being the first incident after he started working at the shop, Jungkook was shaken up pretty badly. So Yoojin called up Hoseok at school so that he could take Jungkook home. 

   _____________________________________________________________________________________________          
                Hello yeorubun,

                                          The first customer is here....

                                          M sorry i haven't put any romance here but still....

                                        Although I have decided the couples, I want to know who you would like to end up together

                                       Don't forget to subscribe and comment.

                                      Have a nice day.

                                      Verronica Brown