Love Rain

[Untitled]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

 

“Yuri, it’s already one in the morning… Are you not going to sleep yet?” appa asked.

“I can’t, appa. I still have to finish this project for class…”

“Is that due tomorrow?”

“Yeah…”

“Okay, finish it as soon as you can. You need to sleep.”

“Yes, appa… Good night!”

“Good night,” he kissed me on the head.

 

I’ve been working all night for this project in Chemistry. I started after dinner for I didn’t know it was going to take this long, but I’m almost done anyway. As soon as I finished it, I went straight to bed.

 

When I woke up in the morning, I did my daily routine and went to school. I was walking along the hallway, carrying my project, when a group of girls suddenly started running towards me. They were all screaming, and they just ran past through me…ruining my project in the process.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” they screamed.

“Yah! Be careful!” I shouted, but my words fell on deaf ears.

“OMG! It’s oppa!!” a girl screamed as she pushed me, breaking my project.

“YAH! I worked on that all-” Another girl pushed me; I fell on the floor.

That’s it. I can’t take it anymore. I went to where the girls were running to, only to find out that the reason for all this commotion was ‘the popular playboy’.

“YAH!” I shouted.

It seems I’m invisible again…

I pushed through the playboy’s fangirls and finally reached him.

”Hey~” he said in a flirty way.

“YAH!”

“What?”

“Do you know what you just did?!”

“Uhhh… No,” he smiled. “Hi~” he told another girl.

“You ruined my project!”

“What project?” he said calmly.

“My Chemistry project! I worked all night for that! I slept only two hours for that!”

“Sooo? It’s none of my biz~”

“Yes, it is! It’s broken because of your stupid fangirls!”

“So it’s because of my fangirls, not me.”

“It’s still your fault! If you didn’t come, this wouldn’t have happened!”

“It’s not my fault I’m extremely handsome~” he grinned.

“You’re going to pay for this!” I warned him.

“Yah! Get away from my Jong!” one of his fangirls pushed me away.

 

I went to find my Chemistry teacher to tell her what happened, and she told me she’ll take care of it. After that, I went to my first class-Chemistry. Perfect.

“Good morning, class,” Ms. Ahn greeted. “I believe today is the submission of your projects.”

“Yes, Ms. Ahn,” the class answered in chorus.

“Before I let you submit, I heard that someone could not submit hers today due to an accident,” she turned to me. “Yuri? I believe you told me it was Mr. Kim’s fault?”

“Yes, Ms. Ahn,” I confirmed.

“What?! My fault?! It wasn’t-” Jonghyun denied.

“Mr. Kim! Stop it now!” Ms. Ahn scolded him. “Before anything else, I want to hear your side of the story.”

“Finally! Okay, so I was just walking along the hallway when my fangirls came rushing to me. Then, that

Please log in to read the full chapter