shop's closure + updates

☆ Hallucinated Dreams Reviews + Writing Advice ☆ Closed ☆

Hello all! Here is just a quick update in terms of the progress with the requests.

I have managed to find a reviewing method that works well for me so that I am able to produce quick (and good quality) reviews. I'll try my best to complete all my requests (since examinations is going to end soon!).

However, for the following requesters: nieeex, tiggee08 and alittleflovver, your reviews may only arrive at the end of October since your reviewer, Arika, is currently very busy. We apologise for the inconvenience that may have been caused, and we'll update you as soon as possible once the reviews are finished.

That being said, Hallucinated Dreams is officially closed. No more requests will be accepted via this shop, but if any of you are still interested for reviews or just quick feedback for your stories, feel free to pm me personally. Regardless, thank you to all those who have requested over here and I hope all of you have gained some insights on how you can further improve your writing skills. It has been an enjoyable ride for me, and although I'd love to continue as a reviewer of this shop, I have many personal projects to complete and there are some new things that I want to try out.

I may be uploading several chapters of writing advice on this shop so that anyone who is interested to know how they can write better can read these chapters. The writing advice provided will be based on my own reflections after reviewing some stories here and reading suggestions provided by other sources.

In conclusion, thanks for all of the support that you requesters have been giving to this shop! All the best and happy writing!

~Azeline