Chapter 4

Star Section-A

Chapter 4

The First Trial [PART 2]

 

Kim University's Comfort Room [GIRLS]



(SUZY's POV)

 

"Next, Tiffany and Hyuna" Hyunseung said and Tiffany handed the fingerprints.

 

"We tried these at the library's doorknob" Hyuna explained.

 

"Isn't it these belongs to neither of you who went at the Library?" Hyunseung questioned them.

 

"The library was wide open when we got there" Tiffany explained.

 

"The possible culprits are Suzy or an another person" Wooyoung said.

 

M-Me? C-Culprit? I never do sich thing! Taecyeon, IU, Ms. Im & myself  knows that I'm not the culprit.

 

Taecyeon looked at me and looked at Sandara,who was beside me. He mouthed her 'can-we-exchange-seats' Then they exchange seats and Taec held my hand. I think he knows I'm in pressure now.

 

"What were you doing at the crime scene yesterday?" Hyunseung asked me.

 

"I was there to investigate as I said earlier" I said.

 

"Liar. Why would you be so interested at those things." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

Before I could answer, a student from Section B came. It was Dasom.

 

"H-Hi. Oh I t-think youre all busy. W-What are you all t-talking a-about?" Why is she stammering?

 

"About what happened at Ms. Im. Wae? Wanna join?" Nichkhun smiled.

 

Her face became a shocked face. "N-No t-thank y-you" Then she left.

 

"Isn't she acting weird by now?" Taecyeon spoke.

 

"Yes. We need to investigate her. " Hyunseung said.

 

"So Suzy is not the culprit?" IU asked.

 

Hyunseung shook his head. "I think that's quite impossible. I remembered I saw her cleaning then she went out and saw her investigating." He said.

 

*Rrriinngg* The bell rang. Everyone went out. Taec and I was left.

 

"You okay?" He asked me and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and then my forehead. 

 

"Taec, I'll just go to the washroom. You go ahead." I smiled.

 

"Okay" Then he kisses my lips and left.

 

...

I'm waiting for IU to come. I'm already in the washroom.

 

Moments later she came.

 

"Suzy-ah, he dumped me. He also said everything he did to me was a lie." She said straight to the point.

 

Lied? 

 

"Lied?" This time, I stepped closer to her.

 

"Yes,he lied. Everything he did to me was a lie." Her voice was raising.

 

"You mean, all the good things he did to you was a lie?" I asked and she nodded.

 

When Woo helped her, it was a lie?

 

When Woo protected her from Tiffany, was a lie?

 

His sincerity to her was a lie?

 

I hugged her. "IU, it'll be alright. What do you plan to do after what happened.?" I asked,still hugging her.

 

"Easy." She said and I looked at her. Her lips was forming a smile, different from her bubbly smile.

 

"Revenge"

 

...

 

'Easy, revenge' IU's words kept on replaying on my head

 

Revenge? What does she mean?

 

"Suzy-ah!" Taecyeon called. He sat beside me,not to mention we're in the cafeteria.

 

"Waeyo?" I asked,confusely.

 

"Hand" That's all he said. I still looked at him confusedly. He grabbed my hand and he putted a bracelet along my wrist.

 

"I made that. You know the famous bracelet nowadays, Loom Bands" I smiled.

 

I kissed him in the cheeks and smiled. "Gomawo. Wow! Pink & Blue! Our favorite colors!" I turned to him but I caught him staring at me.

 

"Yah!" I hitted his arm. 

 

"Sorry." He apologized and pinched my cheeks.

 

"Yah stop!" I screamed at him. He chuckled and stopped.

 

"Do you think Dasom is the culprit?" I suddenly asked out of nowhere.

 

"I don't know, lets find out tommorow after Khun invesgate." Taec said.



Posted by: SayAPink2

Edited by: AlwaysInspiredWriter