Chapter 1

Star Section-A

Chapter 1

Ms.Im...

 

Star Section-A's classroom: credits to tumblr



Police and ambulances gathered around in Kim University. Another body has been found dead at the library. This is not the first time that the university encountered. 

 

"It has a large cut by the stomach, and some minor cuts all around the body" Mr. Lee Junho, the detective in charge of the crime. 

 

"Noted" Kim Dasom, noted.

 

"Were there anyone here during the crime?" Junho asked the principal, Kim MinJun.

 

"No one was out, but I think Star Section-A was in their free time when it happened" MinJun explained.

 

"I see" Junho held his chin. "Where is their classroom?"

 

...

 

Suzy's POV

 

"You er! I won!" Hyunseung, my classmate, exclaimed out loud.

 

"Fine fine!" Nichkhun, also my classmate, exclaimed and tossed the playing cards.

 

Its always like this.

 

I'm Suji Bae, just call me Suzy. I'm 18 years old. I'm a calm and quiet person. Not like my other classmates.

 

The man earlier is Jang Hyunseung, the school's jock. And the other one was Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. They are bestfriends but they mostly fight about small things and such.

 

"Hey! IU! Give me your lunch!" Tiffany, the school's queen bee, shouted at IU

 

That girl is Hwang Mi-Young, the school's queen bee. She always bully girls here. She's 18 like me, and she's very pretty. Most of the boys fall in line to be her boyfriend, but in the end, she dumps them all.

 

"But this is mine" IU sighed.

 

She's Lee Ji-Eun, but everyone calls her IU. She always get bullied by Tiffany, Everyone considers her as a nerd, but I don't.

 

"No buts !" And with that, Tiffany snatched her lunch and walked out.

 

"IU-ssii, you alright?" Jang Wooyoung, the class president, calmed her down. 

 

Jang Wooyoung, he's the class president, yet he's one of the most stubborn students here. Weird right?

 

"I'm fine" IU cracked a smile and went beside Hyuna's seat.

 

"IU-ssii, you looked gloomy. Why is that?" Hyuna, IU's bestfriend asked.

 

She's Kim Hyuna, IU's bestfriend. She's the iest in the university, yet rumour has it that she already ed some guy out there.

 

"Nae, I'm fine" IU sighed.

 

"Hey Suzy" Taecyeon, my bestfriend called me.

 

Ok Taecyeon. My bestfriend since 4th Grade. He might be a dork but he always look after me, ever since my parents died. He always kisses me or hugs me but I assumed that he's just showing his friendship to me.

 

"What?" I lifelessly said.

 

"Wanna go out later?"He asked with a grin.

 

"No. Yes. Maybe. I don't know" I answered.

 

"Oh come on, you always answer that way" He pouted.

 

"Don't pout. You're not cute. Fine fine" I answered then he kissed my lips.

 

"Thank you Suzy! Meet me at 3 by the gate okay?" Then he left.

 

"GUYS!!!" Chanyeol and Sandara came in the room.

 

They are Park Chanyeol and Park Sandara, and no, they are not siblings. They have a dog-cat-like friendship.

 

Everyone looked at them.

 

"Ms. Im was found dead at the library" Sandara said.

 

...

 

Everyone rushed by the library. Ms. Im's body was being brought to the ambulance. A man holding a notepad walked towards us.

 

"Who among here are from Star Section-A?" The man asked, then we raised our hands. 

 

"May I interview you at the principal's office?" He added. 

 

I smell something fishy.

 

...

 

"Where were you during the scene?" Mr. Lee Junho asked us.

 

"In the classroom. Why? Are you infering that we are the suspects?" Tiffany rudely said.

 

"Its not like that-" Mr. Lee was once again cutted.

 

"Then why did you called us?" Nichkhun asked.

 

"I just wanna know" Mr. Lee sighed.

 

"Lets go. This is just a waste of time" Hyuna said and everyone left, except me and Taecyeon.

 

I bowed. "I'm very sorry ,Mr.Lee. My classmates are really like that" I apologized to Mr. Lee.

 

"Its okay, I understand. Mind if I ask you both some questions regarding what happened?" Mr. Lee asked. I looked at Taecyeon and he looked at me. And we both nodded.

 

"Nae" Taecyeon said. He took a seat across me.

 

...


"Wanna grab lunch? My treat" Taecyeon asked me.

 

"Okay" I smiled.

 

We went in the cafeteria. As expected, its crowded and noisy. But the Star Section always have a reserved table by the door.

 

"What do you want?" Taecyeon once again asked me.

 

"Anything except salads, I'm not a vegetarian" I explained and he nodded.

 

"Sure. " Then he left. I sat at the empty table of the Star Section's. But where are they?

 

"Suzy!" IU called. Soon, she sat across me.

 

"Where are the others?" I asked.

 

"They're eating in our classroom. They said they are not in the mood for eating here" She explained,and I nodded.

 

"Here you go! Hey IU!" Taecyeon came and sat beside me.

 

"Hey Taec!" IU greeted back.

 

"Sorry I didn't brought you lunch. What do you want I'll  buy?"Taecyeon asked and IU shook her head.

 

"No thanks, Woo just gave me a sandwhich which I just finished" IU said. Taecyeon just nod and took a bite at his hamburger.

 

"What do you think is the cause of Ms. Im's death?" I asked out of nowhere.

 

"Molla. No one even knows" Taecyeon said.

 

"I agree. But who would do such thing to Ms. Im? She's a nice teacher anyways" IU sighed.

 

She's right. Who would even do such thing? 


 
Ms. Im was once our adviser. She's pretty and nice. An angelic teacher which I would describe.

 

I better investigate.


Posted by: SayAPink2

Edited by: AlwaysInspiredWriter



Total Students Alive:

10