Special: Chaerin's Dream and Awake

YG orphanage

 

When Chaerin is fainted, she had a very weird dream. She was standing in the middle of nowhere, surrounding filled with lights.

 

"Hello? Anyone here?" She spoke. Then, a shadow of two person appeared.

 

"Hello Lee Chaerin. I am Jinu."

 

"I am Sean. We are here to tell you something."

 

"Uhmm... what do you want to say?" She asked.

 

"You have a special power, which your friends had already found out."

 

"This power is the power to choose destiny. Everytime you sleep or faint, you are able to choose it. You will meet this man name Teddy which will guide you." 

 

Then, the two shadows disappeared and she woke up in the hospital bed.

 

Looking weak and pale, she sees a doctor wearing a mask holding a needle filled with pink liquid. He slowly injected the needle in and let the liquid flow into her body.

 

"Lee Chaerin, I am Lee Sooman. Remember my name."

 

"H..how do you k..know m..my name?" She asked, with her vision quite blur. The doctor went out, letting Dara and Minzy in. After their short conversation, Dara rushed out, leaving the sick Chaerin with Minzy. Minzy went out for a while to get a drink and someone came in.

 

This time, the person made her breath anestatic, making Chaerin into dreamland. When Minzy came in, she was shocked.

 

"Oppa?!" Minzy shouted, then making her breath the same thing. He then moved the two girls into a truck with a snap of his two fingers and walked out of the room. Dara and Bom then went back to the room, and unexpectedly fainted by the same thing.

 

This someone teleported those two girls into the truck too. He hopped onto the truck and called Lee Sooman.

 

"Hey Dad."

 

"Hello my son Seungri. How did the mission go?"

 

"Ahh... only the girls appeared. But, it went smoothly. You owe me one okay?"

 

"No."

 

"Awww! Daddy! You promised me~ if not I will do the aegyo which you hated the most!"

 

"Ah alright you panda!"

 

He put down the phone. Lee Seungri's power have been unvealed. Its the power of teleportation.

 

Back to the dream, in front of Chaerin is two images. One being herself threatened to be killed or the friends being threatened to be killed. She gasped and then saw a man walking to her.

 

"Ah annyeonghasaeyo." She bowed.

 

"No need to be formal. I am Teddy. Your guidian for choosing."

 

"Oh... umm may I ask why us there two images?"

 

"It is for you to choose your road.  Both roads will lead to the same ending but, different story."

 

"What???"

 

"This is like a maze. You have to choose your road wisely. It is either you take the bumpy road or the smooth one."

 

"Uh okay? Any recommendation?"

 

"I would recommend the first image(Chaerin being threatened). The road may be bumpy but it will be easier. However, I would not recommend you to choose path two. Although it is smooth, it will be long."

 

"Uhmm... I would choose path (to be chosen by readers)"

 

Chaerin then woke up, seeing herself being tied and soak thanks to the ice water.

 

~~~~~

 

A/N: sorry for the delay. This chapter will need a voting. Both will have the same length of chapters. But different story. Depends on you now~ and sorry for the very short update...

 

※Cpluvgizibe※